Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Re: Without A Trace

Thursday, December 8, 10PM ET/PT

"When Darkness Falls"

The team tries to learn the identity of a well-groomed and expensively clothed amnesiac as Jack faces a huge decision about his father.
    Rating: TVPG-V

Guest star Martin Landau

2. KatieHeartsCSI

KatieHeartsCSI Pathologist

AWWWWWW!!! POOR JACK!!! I KNEW IT WAS COMING BUT I FELT SO BAD!!! :(

3. WarricksLady

WarricksLady Lab Technician

I agree even though we knew it was coming, I still Felt bad for Jack. I just wish Jack had told his father he loved him earlier.

4. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Poor Jack, I saw it coming, but it was a very sad ending :(.

Good episode I think. About Martin, is he getting addicted to his medication? Or is he still in pain so much? The first option could be a good storyline for the next few episodes I think.

5. KatieHeartsCSI

I have a feeling this is the end of the show. Martin dies from drug overdose. Vivian dies from heart problems. Jack quits from all the stress. Elena and Danny fall back in love and leave. Sam can't take this stress from the loss of Martin and the cases and leaves. That's how this show looks to me right now.

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Poor Jack,last ep his friend and now his father...
    He deserves some good luck for a change.

Last year Jack near to get addict to somniferous and now Martin and the painkillers...

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW- what a shocker- I had no idea his father would die- hoping as he did that with the kidney dialysis he
    s be Ok although he was in the early stages of Alzheimers (wrong spelling)Martin Landau good acting- and Anthony La Paglia what a performance - wow-- crying he made me cry- he was outstanding- great show- poor guy- losese his wife-kids the shooting and now his dad-

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Was that all sarcasm? Or no?

I mean, as much as I believe this show has been going down hill ever since she-who-shall-not-be-named arrived, I don't think that's what's going to happen.

Martin dying from an overdose? Nah. His addiction isn't even going to last long because TPTB hasn't heard of that thing called "continuation" so that idea is pretty much way out.

Vivian dying of heart problems? That could be a possibility. Even though she's had heart surgery, she hasn't been having any screentime and sadly I'm getting this feeling that she is going to leave the show (along with Enrique because they both deserve better). I don't care about that one storyline she's gotten or the fact that she's probably been working on other projects. WaT is a series, something she's eventually going to go back to and not getting enough screentime isn't going to make anyone happy. So, they could kill her off and then everyone would stop watching! Yup.

Elena and Danny have never been in love. Elena supposedly dated one of Danny's best friends and he's not suppose to like her at all. That storyline, of course, has been dropped because TPTB have screwed everything up and don't know how to write it out to actually be one bit believable. Them ending up together? There could be a possibility of that too, but I doubt it's going to happen. It wouldn't be played out well and I'd be left laughing my ass off and having images of Danny and Martin sneaking off together to go make out like teenage boys. :devil:

Sam wouldn't be able to take the stress of Jack leaving. This whole Sam-loves-Martin-and-regrets-not-telling-him thing is just a phase. It's over and done with and has been confirmed by both Eric and Poppy. Sam is going to forever be about Jack Malone.

Yes, the show is getting bad. I know I've been complaining about Roselyn's character forever but sadly, it's really bad because of her--my pure hate aside. Some of you may have warmed up to her but most of the WaT fans have not. That's the truth.

I must add that I wasn't trying to like, down your opinion or whatever negative thoughts you might be thinking. :)

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I signed it ;)she adds nothing to the show- she's bossy and bitchy- and no need for her- :eek:

10. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

I just signed it and am number 304.

11. KatieHeartsCSI

There was no sarcasm in my post at all. :p I thought it sounded pretty good. :lol:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

hey, question.
    did anybody see the Billboard Music Awards?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

i want to know if anyone noticed the woman who was dancing when Pharrell performed with Daddy Yankee. i think it was Rosalyn Sanchez (Elena Delgado), but i'm not sure.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Some Interviews: from about Nov 2005 The stars talk about Roselyn/Elena.

Without Gets it, What's Next for Trace's Samantha?

Also CSI_Eckberg you weren't seeing things, that was in fact Roselyn, you can see it Here (just go down the page a little bit). ;)

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Wow, thanks for the links Destiny, as resourceful as ever :)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.