Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this pic. and boy does it tell it all, pertaining to his feelings, from the last ep. she was on "GBABL" the worried look on his face, when she's with that creepy little Hannah, and about to crack :(

GBGL30.jpg
So poignant!

I could retool the timeline idea for the correct CSI series finale where GIL Grissom officially retires after the marriage, and we see Sara walk back in the door with her CSI Vest but with the name Grissom attached in replacement of Sidle! That's the perfect way to go. We can then see a 60-something Sara being beloved in Vegas for drastically reducing crime, and fighting climate-change, and finally a 94 year old Sara dying happy enjoying her last days with a strong sense of accomplishment. It can be said that dying without dignity is scarier than dying itself.

Oh, and No Mo Ronnie!!! :D :D :D :D That completely eliminates her as a potential 'new love interest'. And DO NOT give us that hideous mafia hag for Grissom's future love interest either.

When it comes to relationships, I can't believe that they could just trash nine years of love with such poor storylines. If it's a pause, then it's one thing but if it's done for good and Sara never returns, they have really fucked up the show badly.

Okay, so with the lack of new GSR on TV I've started writing my own, see link below.
I wrote one called In Dreams which is pure Grissom misses Sara angst...Big Time Angst.
And Grissom's Bathroom, which is a first person narative with Sara enjoying Grissom's Bathroom. Humor with inplied smut.
I'm also nearly done with Insomnfraak's Darkness Descends. Holy cow is it ever good. So detailed.
And thank god someone cut and pasted Cincoflex's newest chapter in chiaroscu, or however you spell it. I got the notice it was posted but couldn't load the page. Talk about frustrating. New Cincoflex smut and you can't get to it.

That's cool that some of you girls write fan-fiction, I don't have time, but you go :D and I thought you'd all like this from what's-his-face Ausiello, and you know how reliable he is :( but anyway he said~

Q Are there any scoops about a new love interest or temptation for Grissom on "CSI", a TV Guide reader~
A There's nothing in any of the remaining scripts that I've read! soo, thanks goodness for that, but I don't know how he'd get a hold of any scripts! unless him and Carol Mendohsohn are hanging out together, and she's sharing them with him :confused:

imageFLIP1.gif

this will be one of those times that i DO take ausiello's word for things... but i deffinatly hope that CM isnt sharing the scripts with Ausiello she would have to have something wrong with her head..which might be able to play in our favour :devil:

Okay, as a random note, does anybody know where I can get clips of CSI, especially GSR? As in, a lot of GSR? Because I have a song I want to make a music vid out of, and it's almost nine minutes long. o_O
Well, when you put it like that, DLR, what can I do but agree? :lol:

Hey fans we're almost to thread/page #25, so we need a new fresh title, any ideas? and I know you've all got plenty, here's just one for starters, Together forever
1194018418.gif
Sara is coming back!!!!!

Crysthala said:
Okay, as a random note, does anybody know where I can get clips of CSI, especially GSR? As in, a lot of GSR? Because I have a song I want to make a music vid out of, and it's almost nine minutes long. o_O
Well, when you put it like that, DLR, what can I do but agree? :lol:
Purjorja has great clips and sobilly has alot of recent ones.

desertwind said:
Hey fans we're almost to thread #25, so we need a new fresh title, any ideas? and I know you've all got plenty, here's just one for starters, Together forever
1194018418.gif
Sara is coming back!!!!!

ummm...#25??

How about:

They did it! They just don't want you to know!

:lol: Because, we all know that they got married before GBGL, right? And it ties in with Grissom telling Eklie, "Because we didn't want you to know." ;)

JorjaFoxFan, I think the use meant to say "page number 25" on this current thread. I at first though the same thing too though but quickly figured it out.

But anyway, what should we name GSR Thread # 32?

What if indeed they got married in a very low-key place without Ecklie's knowledge and Sara throwing the "Sidle" badge away was because she was replacing it with a "Grissom" badge should Gil retire or even go into a separate crime-fighting career.

OK, dirtylabrat that's one, now come on fans, your input, and here's another, He's waiting for her return or No Sara, No Grissom just tooling around and putting in random ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back