You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenEyes

GreenEyes Hit and Run

Well, I just saw a headline on CNN.com that says "I-Report: Frozen limbs come crashing down"... My first thought was Ewwwww! Then I realized they meant tree limbs from the storm in the northeast. :rolleyes:

I think that definitely qualifies for watching too much CSI of all varieties! :rolleyes:

2. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

You see your Mums copy of the csiro diet book and look at it just because it contains CSI in the title

Your bedroom walls are covered in CSI pictures...

Your mum/friends disagrees with the ship you support and you spend the next 20mins telling them why they are wrong and you are right

Your school books are covered in csi pictures...

3. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Haha ^ the last one I did...

Thare are no other CSI lovers in my school! It's so sad. They give me funny looks..

You know that you watch to much CSI when...You have bought all the CSI computer games and finished them...And you're saving up to buy a PS2 just to play CSI on it.. (which'll cost an extra 50 or so bucks--Ouch)

4. magicmunchies

^ You see a three for 2 deal on PS2 at a gaming shop and see a csi game and kill your budget buying it and another game...

Your friends are discussing the Shortie St killer and you go..well if that was CSI they'd have caught him already (It's Joey by the way...i was wrong)

You sleep with a picture of Danny under your pillow...

5. althea

althea Lab Technician

You go Christmas shopping and find a Jack Bauer action figure and wish someone would make a Danny Messer doll. Guys I really really want a Danny Messer doll!!!

6. flackfan_82

flackfan_82 Witness

lol, luv it...I want a Flack Doll... :rolleyes: :devil:

you know you watch too much csi ny when you know exactly what channel/time/day it is on, and how many times they replay it, and you watch every replayed epi as many times as you can - feeling totally empty if you miss an epi when you know you could have watched it..., lol...(i live a sad and lonely life, and have a love affair with my television set...someone needs to help me, :lol:)

7. magicmunchies

You look at the Barbie dolls and say which CSI Character they look most like...

and I want a Danny doll....

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Talking of Jack Bauer:

* You've had an entire heated debate with your friends about why Mac Taylor would kick Jack Bauer's rear end in a fight.

* You watch fiveUS in the afternoon and launch into a rant about the number of NY related clips they have and yet at that time all you see is the one with the Miami writer.

* Your 3-yr-old now greets said clip with "Not the flipping Miami guy again!"

* While channel-hopping, you catch a certain episode of Friends and don't get why Flack is kissing Rachel.

9. althea

althea Lab Technician

Aaawweee how cute!! :lol: :lol:

10. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

in health class last week we were discussing addictions... need i say more? lol. this kid in the class said "there was on episode of CSI where there were all these kids having a pharm party..." and i blurted out "it was CSI:NY's 2nd season episode 'Manhattan Manhunt'" and explained that the team found that the drugs were really nothing, everyone just kinda looked at me weird the rest of class lol. then later on we were talking about pills that can make you addicted to doing things so i brought up "Some Burried Bones" with Nelly Furtado and the stares got really bad after that lol. my professor said that i definately had an addiction to this show and i held up my notebook with the CSI logos on it haha.

dear god i need a life so bad :lol: :D

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Same here :)

12. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

ahahaha seren i totally get you. I watched the friends re run aswell and was like omg its flack. I think thats where eddie got his amazing comedic timing from.

sad is when you go to newyork and absolutely freak out when you realise your standing in the very spot that danny and lindsay stood in. (the one outside the church when shes talking about gum and he was to go 'grab a bite'! )

13. magicmunchies

You can spell and pronounce the cast members names perfectly (especially Melina Kanakaredes and Carmine Giovinazzo)

14. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

You buy a box set and when the person behind the counter can't get it back in the sleeve, you explain that "there's a finesse to it... I've had a few of these" and demonstrate the exact angle to hold the parts so they fit together.

15. althea

althea Lab Technician

You read a newspaper article about an actual crime story and think mmmmm that would make a cool epi for CSI NY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.