How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

^^ There're lots of non-US peeps .Next time I want to swap cards with you.

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Venezuela says Hi!!! :D
    Update the list nattybatty55 :D

3. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

wow!^^CalleighWolfe,your birthday is 9/7,and my birthday is 9/6
    It's almost coincidence.

4. Phobia

Phobia Hit and Run

Hi, guys! :) I`m another European! Actually, i come from Bulgaria. My country is rarely mentioned in CSI as the country of cruel killers and bad doctors. :D
    I`m glad to meet ya all :)

5. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

I think CSI:AK (Auckland)

Auckland would be v.cool as it's surronded by water. So long as they don't hire crap nz actors...

Or csi: vancouver

or csi boston or seattle

6. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

hi,Phobia.
    You should be sure of yourself.I know your country.My teacher refered Bulgaria several times.It's a beautiful country!I know Bulgaria's national flag has three color:white, green,and red.very stateliness.
    My birthday is 9/6, I remember this day is an important Bulgaria's festival.^^And the capital is Sofia^^

Right?I come from China,do you heard of this country?
    Weclome to the forum!

7. Phobia

Phobia Hit and Run

Hi,Jimhuang! I`m flattered of you remarkable cnoledge :) Everything`s true. :)
    Of course i have heard of China! I even know where it`s located :p You have very cool traditions and really interesting history :) However i have ever wandered if your letters are way too hard to understand... Bulgarian letters are Cyrilic(same as the Russian and Slovenian letters :).

8. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

Bulgaria=Република България??
    They're likely to Russian^^
    Nice to meet you here^^

9. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

Dear me ,so strange!I typed your letters after "=",but it can not be showed .Maybe here only can show English.
    I have seen your letters^^

10. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

How about CSI:Toronto?[​IMG] It would be a carbon copy of CSI:NY even the characters would be unusually similar (Machiavelli, Bella, Daniel[who is NEVER referred to as Danny for short], Lindy, Shelton and Dominic). The only real difference would be it's a whole lot less exciting.

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ lol :lol:

I don't think you can tupe foreign letters in here guys :) I know you want to talk to people about your country- please do but bare in mind that this is a CSI thread so you need to talk about it! Don't be offended but we have been warned before about this subject ;)

I don't really know where I would like CSI to go. Personally I wouldn't want it to go anywhere else I like the three buuut if I had to choose I think i'd say *thinking* maybe a city like Tokyo or Paris. But if it was another US state i'd have to say LA- that would be quite funny :D

[Randon/] The list now has 100!! :D

12. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

i cant see it having anything else but american actors. I just wouldnt feel right.

csi: la would be cool. It would be funny if they had a murder at the csi studios and the origional actors acted as themselves. Or would that not work in telly world- like a cross over but not a cross over if ya get me.

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Well techniqally it wouldn't work because in the CSI shows 'CSI' isn't a programme (like the programme Extras) but it's real life! So there is not such thing as filming the CSI series! If that made sense! :lol:

14. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

yeh i get ya. the 2 follow up shows have the other characters as fellow csis. wud be funny tho. theyd be like making quips about cop shows and how there not accurate- oh the irony!

15. NZGirly

NZGirly Police Officer

If there is going to be another CSI spinoff it would have to be a city starting with "O". Because, the first CSI series is set in Las Vegas (L) The next Miami (M) and then New York (N). L,M,N ... O! Its going in this wee alphabetical order. :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.