House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

First of all, hey there MJ, don't think we've met before. And if those numbers in your sn stand for what I think they stand for, we have the same birthday. If not, well then...ignore me.

Anyhoo, I don't think Thirteen has a thing for House, nor does House have thing for her. The only danger here is House is intrigued by her, and we all know what can happen we he gets interested in something. :rolleyes: :lol: And ITA, Amber was different. The point of the new ducklings was to bring new blood onto the show, right? It seems to me that Amber is the only place they achieved with that (I always thought Big Love was a lot like Foreman as well). It was sad to see her go, but on the other hand, we always have her in fic land!

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I hope you're right Liberty...that Thirteen doesn't have a thing for House. :lol: I agree that Amber was 'new blood' and that she made things interesting. She was actually a breath of fresh air, so to speak. I'm actually going to miss her! :lol:

3. angcatalonan

angcatalonan Dead on Arrival

heeeheee...
    OK, its my turn to say something.

I like Kutner [sp?] ang Cole better than 13. I like 13 and Chase better than CTB and Taub. I like Foreman and Nurse Brenda better than 13 and Chase. But the Hildy---its absence [or merely just the disappearance of one], is enough to make me stop watching. Then the HUDDY, without the Hameron [no offense]---I'd live absolutely happy with.

i like Cam with Chase. 13 with someone else, anyone. Maybe Foreman or Kutner. I wuuuv Kutner, I think he has this power to spontaneously annoy House, lmao.

But I have a question, do you remember the Cuddy-fling spoilers back then? The one that said something about Cuddy having a relationship with one of House's new docs? Peeps, presumed that it was "Taub" the plastic surgeon, but it has been said that the new doc was a single dad---i think its the mormon guy. And i think the rumor was just exaggerated--just like the way the Piper Perabo episode was.

What do you guys think?

tc, always
    ~mariel

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hey Mariel! :)

Cole? He's the only single Dad among the new ones. Maybe that would explain how he got Cuddy's thong. :lol: But until it's confirmed she had/has a fling with Cole, I choose not to believe the rumors! :lol: :lol: GO HUDDY! :lol:

5. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

What's up with the lack of Hameron love in here?
    lol. I'll bring some myself I guess.
    I don't really mind Huddy, I just don't really see as strong as a connection as I do with Hameron.
    It's just completely natural & perfect. No other words are needed. <3333
    And please, don't get me started on Chameron... :mad:

ps. What's Wilson & Cuddy called? I love them together. :)

6. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Wilson and Cuddy is called Wuddy. And I totally agree! There doesn't seem to be much Hameron love in here. But is anyone else, ships aside for just a second, pissed that we're not seeing the old cast, like, at all!? Writers need to give viewers hope for every ship, just like the CSI writers hint to almost every ship to make all the viewers happy, but I don't think David Shore is doing that so well. I think there were maybe 2 very small Hameron parts in this season alone, there was a lot of Huddy, and a little bit of Chameron too, ugh, I want the old seasons back :(

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, so far we've only seen bits and pieces of the old ducklings. But I'm loving the current season so far since I'm a big Huddy fan. :lol: GO HUDDY! Can't wait for the next episodes! I'll be going through withdrawals until the end of January when House gets back on air. :lol:

8. LibertyBell

YES!!!

It's so frustrating. I know their roles aren't as big because they don't work under House anymore, and I get that. But seriously, PTB, figure out what the hell you want to do with them this season. It seems to me you have no idea WHAT their roles will be now. :rolleyes:

Of course I heard JMo say somewhere that the roles would get bigger again once the new duckies were picked, so we'll have to see (IF we get more than one new ep in January).

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

With talks breaking down once again in the WGA strike, House will only have three more episodes to go...So I wonder, if there are three left for the current season, what will the PTB have in store for the old ducklings, as well shipwise, whether it be Huddy, Chameron or what have you. They wouldn't have so much to work with, squeezing everything in just three episodes? I hope the strike is resolved soon. Gah!

10. ReelTragedy

ReelTragedy Victim

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

I think that House and Wilson are by far my favorite couple. They may not be lovers but they do love each which is kind of sweet.

I have to say I would like to see a little House and Cuddy action. They have great banter and it would be interesting.

I do see chemistry between her and Forman though so I would like the show to explore that soon. Lisa Edelstein did say she wanted Cuddy to get laid this season and looks like Big Love is gone for good so Forman it is.

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*waves* wow, i missed alot again :lol:

*winks at mandy* you know it ;)

LibertyBell hi! ^_^ oh no, they're not my birthday but the 06 is the day i was born.. 21 is just my fave number :D nice meeting ya.

*cheers with Mandy* Go Huddy :p (and Chameron of course :D but any ship that becomes canon would be fine i guess-as long as it's done in a very nice way)

I want new episodes! :( What was the eppie shown last tuesday (US)? I didn't see it... I'm guessing it's a rerun though since Jan is the next new eppie...

I agree. i'm not happy with the strike. *me wub writers* :D

about the donor of Cuddle's baby... i have no idea.. i was with you guys-assuming it was Taub.. then again, he was interested in CTB. <3

12. LibertyBell

Haha, yeah, when I used to ship Hameron I also thought that Fuddy was cute. But idk, now it would be kinda weird.

MJ, I believe the last episode to air was a rerun of Merry Little Christmas (it actually sucked less for me the second time around).

Mandy, wait a second. The three scripts they'd written before the strike, would they try to cram stuff in?? I mean, they would have been writing them months ago, way before the strike actually happened. I'm not sure they'd be in cram-mode yet.

Btw, what's this about Cuddy's baby? I thought they dropped that plotline?

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hi Liberty...actually, what I was trying to say about the last three episodes...was that like all Huddy fans, I want House and Cuddy to get it on but I've read Lisa E's interview and she said that the strike would have to end before that ever happens...I wouldn't want things messed up in the Huddy front just because there might be just three eps left in the season. Plus, I think the PTB had to scrap their original plans in case the strike isn't resolved soon...So I guess, what I was trying to say is that with three eps left, TPTB would want to tie loose ends in case we end up only having 12 episodes in Season 4. That reason alone isn't good enough to sneak in House and Cuddy getting it on if it would end up messing with this ship.

Hey, MJ! Go Huddy! :lol:

14. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I agree, they have to continue with the original ideas!!! I want my Huddy!!! :D

And about 13/House, I only hope she isn't a new Cameron either :S. One Cameron is enough :p

15. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

I saw something between Chase & Amber (cut throat bitch). But she's gone now, so we'll never know.

I just hope we get more Hameron & Wuddy in future episodes. {Especially Hameron :)}