Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Wow, you're extra homo? That's impressive. LOL.

So, is any of you still following Tila Tequila?

I think it's so cool that of all the girls Dani is the one who reached the finale. That's awesome, she's really cool. And cute ;)

I can't see her win though. She and Tila don't fit and they don't seem to have common ground, yet I feel that there's a strong connection (as much as there can be on a show of that kind) between the two. Either Dani really likes that chick or she is a great actress, she definitely knows how to handle a lady. Bobbie can't compete with that. Then again, he doesn't have to, he's a guy. I think Tila will chose him in the end, even if he's acting like a jerk.

It would be a very welcomed surprise though, if Tila actually went after the dyke; although, IMO, Amanda fit her better personality wise (they just looked awkward together with their huge difference in height)

Anyone else got an opinion on the show?

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

It's been A WHILE!

I haven't watched it religiously but I keep up with it.

I was also happy to see Dani in the final. I kind of hope she doesn't end up with her, which she won't no matter what (this is a television dating show), because she's too good for her. Like Dani is real and Tila's just a myspace celebrity/stripper. It's really not a match.

Plus, I don't think she's even that into girls. Like no offense to her or anyone. She just seems to be more into guys. Anyone else get that vibe?

My parents have never met Andy and we've been together for a couple months. I mean it just doesn't come up. It's a don't ask, don't tell kind of think.

Speaking of Andy, we've taken a break. Not break-up but no sleepovers for two weeks, it's been one and I'm already going insane!

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I agree about Tila. I think the chemistry that Dani has with her is a kind of chemistry she can create with a lot of women, simply because she's open and shows a great interest in girls that she dates.

And Tila most definitely is impressed by it. I'm buying her bisexuality to a certain point, she seems to find girls attracted and I believe her that she really likes Dani, as wel as some of the other girls. However, my guess is that it's mostly due to her hunger for attention. She doesn't care much who it's coming from as long as she gets it. She'll most likely stick to guys though, when it comes to anything beyond sex and casual dating.

Why are you on a break? How much time have you been spending together those past months that you already need space?

4. Smeej

Smeej Victim

Okay so I told it my friends today. My new friend Lindsey was with me. She's gay and everybody knows about her. They all reacted very good. Except Merel but she started talking to me again after 15 minutes and now she's okay with it too. I'm so happy. Didn't think they would react so good! :)

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Congrats! It's always good to speak up. :D

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Okay...its been some time :p

It's great that you told your friends Smeej. When I had told my friend it only ruined liek...one of my friendships, which wasn't that strong. It hurt...but not that much.

So on my birthday my girlfriend and I spent the night together. She got the night off work, we had a cooler each, ate my favorite food and had cheesecake. I got CSI and we watched a couple of episodes then watched a movie in my room. (Well...kinda of watched it... :p) it was fun :)

7. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

Smeej, I'm so proud of you. I really am. I wish I had the guts to tell my friends or my parents for that matter. Way to go Essie! :]

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

You'll find the guts too, Mitss, don't pressure yourself.

My girlfriend and I are going to bake cookies today, the 4 boxes she brought me 3 weeks ago are already empty, hehe.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Today I had a really gay present in my advent calender: vanilla cream pudding with pink chocolate flower sprinkles. :D
    Okay, so it was rather childish than gay, but it was really tasty. :D

I thanked her by engaging in a little sort of role play with me being Sofia Curtis :devil:
    The kitty was not very amused that we used his purple fur handcuffs. :lol:

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Jorja Fox is gay right? i know shes never confirmed or denied anything but..my gaydar goes off lol
    :D

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Not just yours...

12. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

We spend a lot of time together. Like I'm there every night and stuff. I spend more time with her than I spend at school. It's a bit excessive, I'll admit that.

We've basically lowered our time together around the holidays. I've spent a lot of time with my family last week, than this week goes to school and a few friends. Of course, Andy and I will still see each other. Our three month is Wedensday. It feels like longer but I guess it hasn't been.

Smeej! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

We don't speculate that here. Not about JF and not about any actor/actress/singer/whoever

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Uhhh...anywhoo.

My girlfriend has been really sick. Like, she can barley talk, so I have barley seen her. She really just stays in bed sleeping cause she's so sick. And anytime you try to talk to her she can say like, 20 words before she starts to cough. It's sad!

Soo...the other day I told someone I was gay...and he told me he had never met a real lesbian before. I was like "hmm...i feel like a rare animal right now..." it was odd :p

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

He probably has but didn't know... we're everywhere :p

And sorry to hear about your girlfriend being sick. Maybe you should make chicken soup and tea for her, but be sure not to catch anything yourself ;)