Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I believe Titan is a UK magazine, but I'm not entirely sure on that. I'm going to have a look and see if I can find it anywhere in Australia. We tend to get all the magazines (like everything else) last.

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

I believe that Titan is a US publication (I live in Singapore). :)

Hmm, there were questions about upcoming storylines in Season 3, some fun facts about the Impala...Eric Kripke also talks about his dream guest star - Bruce Campbell. All in all, it's material that all Supernatural fans would love. ;)

3. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Wow, haven't been here in a whillllle. Haven't seen the show in a while, either. Have I missed much..? I watched a few episodes early in the season and then I kind of lost my Supernatural!Obsession. But the episodes usually pick up mid-season .. so, does anyone want to hit me with a recap..? I'll give brownies :p

4. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Nearly caught up with you US guys! :) Just watched "Sin City". Although I'm a Dean girl, so to say (gosh I love this man!), I really like the storyline for Sam, how he's getting kinda cold-hearted (or so it seems). It's just been a few weeks since I watched the very first SPN episode, and Sam's changed most of all characters. I'm already looking forward to the next episode, but on the other hand I fear the day when I finally will have caught up - that means that I'll have to wait for a whole long week then! I'm so used to watching about 3-4 episodes per week ;)

5. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

What a wonderful, fantastic, excellent, terrific, awesomely cheesy episode. Seriously, OMG.

Am I scarred for life? Only a little. Mostly it's all good, though. :D

1. So, the changed Supernatural title totally caught me off guard, and was completely made of awesome.
    2. The flashbacks. The fact that they were there, was squee-inducing. At first I wasn't really feeling it, but then the scene of "monsters are real" sitting on the bed, I suddenly SAW Dean and Sam and it became REAL. <3
    3. Dean is so fudging good at embarrassing Sam. "He's just kidding, we only came here to watch." :lol: Ok, maybe Sam embarrasses himself.
    4. "Tell me you didn't smell that, that was candy, man." "That was ripple." :lol:
    5. That was the best fudging rendition of Silent Night I've every heard in my whole fudging life.
    6. When the little boy watched his dad get dragged away by the anti-Santa, I think part of my soul shriveled up and died from sadness.
    7. Dean and Sam's moment with the emotions and the brotherliness and the "Dean's Last Christmas." *whimper*
    8. Absolutely everything about the Creepy Christmas Couple was just... PERFECT.
    9. Dude, Sam got strangled and Dean got thrown up against a wall in a ten second time frame. OH SHOW HOW I LOVE YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH. CAPSLOCK.
    10. A guy can get his arm ground up in a garburator, or get a barbecue fork through the back of his skull and I'm fine. But tearing off Sam's fingernail? GAAAAAAAAAH. That was probably the most gross/disturbing moment in the entire series for me. SAMMY!! :(
    11. Maybe it's just me, but when Sam stabbed the lady with the tree? HOLY CRAP NOT 100% PURE SAMMY.
    12. THE AMULET!!! OMFG, THE AMULET!!!! Also, that scene was like every single Christmas SPN fanfic I have ever read. *g*
    13. The end scene. So cheesy and awkward and wonderful and perfect and squee-inducing. FOR THE WIN.

OH SHOW, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN.

:D :D :D

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

quicky, I heart your reviews. :D

That opening 'Supernatural' was totally awesome. I definitely wasn't expecting it--this show still manages to surprise me with the little things!

The 'anti-clause' bit scared the crap out of me plus I even learned a little bit about the origin of Christmas. :lol: Much better than what they explain in church. Me loves the research they do on this show, it's always right-on. Poor Dean. He needs to open a book or at least use Sammy's laptop for more than 'Busty Asian Beauties'. :p

Those pagan gods were so jolly, it was perfect. "You shouldn't swear so much" LOL! Loved Dean's comeback using 'fuding', it was <3.

This episode was just awesome in so many ways, from the butchered christmas carols to the flashbacks of Little!Winchesters, it made my week.

*sings* Siiilent night! Hoooly night! All is...C-...Alm! Briii...Round and round and round and round-

:lol:

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

You know, overall I didn't love it, but I still really enjoyed it, strictly for the cheese factor. :D

I actually sighed out loud when little Sam gave little Dean the amulet. I've been waiting to see where that thing came from. Love it! I can see the Fanfiction writers licking their chops on that one! :lol:

Incidentally, I'm glad they brought back the same kid that played young Dean before. He really does a great job. He is little Dean to me now.

Those two are just so freakingly awesome in convincing me they're really brothers. It's just so REAL with them all the time. I love it. And thank you again Eric Kripke and your phenomenal (and probably striking, unfortunately!) writers. You write these guys so convincingly- You folks are top drawer, baby- all the way! :D

And yeah, that fingernail thing made me squirm! I'm glad Kripke could sneak that one past the censors! :lol:

Happy Holidays Supernatural fans, cast and crew. Looking forward to a continuing-to-kick-ass 2008, since I've been loving season 3! :D :D :D

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Hi, *waves* I've been watching Supernatural for the past week since Geni converted me :lol:

I liked last night's episode even though it was kinda gory when they were cutting Dean and Sam. But the flashbacks were really cute and it showed that they sticked together through hard times.

Anyways I loved the episode and Dean is freaking sexy!! :lol:

9. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

Ok so I am pretty sure that because of this episode I will be lying awake on Christmas Eve freaking out at every little sound that I hear. I am now terrified of an evil Santa. Oh man terrifying. But yes it was basically an amazing episode. It had every element Supernatural needs.

10. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

oh my god so awesome. this whole episode, just made my whole week better ha. and how much did i love the opening?!? it was fan-frickken-tastic. and just because it has to be said, this was by far the only christmas episode of any show that made me wince, you know when that dude pulled out sammy finger nail, so gross yet so amazing.

11. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I loved the episode and it was so amazing. I loved the flashbacks and I loved when they both went singing 'Jingle Bells'. :lol: The woman and the man that where jolly the whole time where creepy.

12. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

The flashbacks of Mini!Sam and Mini!Dean were simply beautiful. *sniff* I'm glad they got the same kid who played Dean in "Something Wicked", wow he's grown a lot in the past two years. And Little Sam was so adorable. *huggles* It was so sweet of Sam to give Dean that amulet. I loved how the scene cut from Mini!Dean putting it on to Dean walking in with that same amulet, great editing :)

The "Silent Night" singing had me in stitches! :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't even care that they totally butchered the song, it was so cute and funny.

Poor Sam got his fingernail pulled out! :eek: I almost couldn't look. Yikes.

The jolly old couple was really creepy, and their house was really decorated in a really obnoxious way. :lol:

I loved how Dean said "You fudgin' touch me again and I'll fudgin' kill you!"

Talking about it makes me want to watch it again. I shall do just that tonight. ;) Whee.

13. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

I-Heart-Dean :D

14. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh, I forgot about that "Fudgin'" bit- that was classic Dean right there! :lol:

He is seriously one of my favourite characters out there right now. He's just so hilarious, but at the same time there's this whole hidden tortured thing going on... not to mention the loyalty to his brother. And the best part? He basically shows it all- he's not afraid to let it all out. I mean, yeah, he's been hiding the fear part from Sam (which Sam called him on) but generally he's a very visceral guy. You know what he's feeling just by looking at his face. He's awesome!

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

VelvetRose, could you please add some more content to your replies? It's considered spam. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.