Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

[​IMG]
    Banner made by Skylar. Manipulation by Leela.

Welcome to the Eric/Calleigh thread! We love, we laugh, we angst, we laugh again, and then we love. If you like the love, the angst, and the laughter, stay, won't you? We've got free jeans for every person who comes aboard. They're Hip Hugger jeans. They make your ass look good.

Links

- EPIC Love - Eric/Calleigh website with pictures, media downloads, etc.
    - No Midnight Tiptoe - Eric/Calleigh fansite and fanlisting. JOIN!
    - Emily Procter.de - our dear Leela's website dedicated to Emily.
    - Just Adam - the official Adam Rodriguez website.
    - Eric/Calleigh C2 Community - at fanfiction.net
    - Smart & Sexy - The Eric Delko fanlisting
    - The Emily Procter fanlisting

Adam and Emily Say...

Adam: A nice, hot love scene with Calleigh. I'm imagining that it's gonna lead up to that eventually.
    Emily: Yeah, that would be awesome! I love Adam. Secretly, he doesn't know.
    - Adam and Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2003

CSI Files: What about sexual tension between Delko and Calleigh? Do you think it's there?
    Procter: I think it exists. Adam and I went through training together; he was my first friend [on the show]. I think that genuine like we have for each other shows up on screen.
    - Emily Procter interview with CSI Files

CSI Files: Eric and Calleigh (Emily Procter) have a great dynamic, and a lot of fans see a romantic element to it. How do you feel about that?
    Rodriguez: I feel great about it. It's something that's been underlying for a long time, and I've often been asked about it, and I've sort of been waiting to see if anything is ever going to come of it.
    - Adam Rodriguez interview with CSI Files

Emily: In real life this happens, you have someone who you're very attracted to and you've got lots of chemistry (Jake), and then there's someone who you've known for so long and you love each other so much (Eric).
    - Emily on the difference between Jake and Eric on The Early Show

CSI Files: We've heard rumors of a burgeoning romance between Calleigh and Delko. Can you shed any light on that?
    Rodriguez: I think this is something that has been brewing for a long time. I don't know how far the show is going to take it. Sometimes we get close with something and then it [fizzles]. I don't know how far we're going to go with Calleigh and Delko. We definitely show the building it up through the next episodes. I think it's cool. It's really realistic when it comes to working this job, working a lot of hours and spending the time we do with each other. It's inevitable that romance happens.
    [Calleigh and Delko] will start to acknowledge [their feelings] and maybe even fall for each other. I'm excited about it. After doing a show for five years, any sort of new avenue is exciting. I hope they take it there, to an extreme place and really gives us a chance to explore it, but who knows where they're going to take it.
    - Adam interview with CSI Files

Emily: Let's face it, Adam is a very, very good looking guy!
    - Emily interview with Entertainment Tonight, 2007

Adam: I think we've sort of been in denial, maybe, about our affections for each other. Maybe there'll be a wedding. A CSI wedding.
    - Adam on Entertainment Tonight

Emily: Here's the thing. For years I have said 'can Calleigh please have a boyfriend' and they gave her a boyfriend... and he shot himself, which is not good. And then they gave her another boyfriend and he was engaged, which is not good. And I said last year 'may I please have a boyfriend, may I please have a boyfriend' and they gave me a new boyfriend. So it looks like the introduction at the end of season 5 is that next year Calleigh will have two boyfriends.
    Interviewer: Torn between two lovers.
    Emily: Torn between two lovers. It's the deep connection of a friendship turned to romance and the fireworks of an old love.
    Interviewer: Well, when you ask for a boyfriend and they deliver Adam Rodriguez...
    Emily: I know, are you kidding me! It's kinda terrible because now in between scenes I'm like 'Adam's so dreamy...'
    - Emily interview with CBS

Emily: I feel like when you're with the good guy (Eric) you can have a really solid, trusting, wonderful relationship.
    Johnny: Boring. That's what she's trying to say.
    Emily: That's not true.
    - Emily and Johnny with ET

Emily: I usually in my real life tend to pick the nice guy.
    - Emily with ET

Past Threads

#1 - Beautiful People Make Beautiful Couples
    #5 - Somebody's Getting Wet...
    #6 - From Bonding To Bondage
    #7 - Divers Go Deeper
    #8 - With Every Fiber of Her Being
    #9 - Fangirl Tested, Adam and Emily Approved
    #10 - The Adventures of Scuba Boy and Bullet Girl
    #11 - I Can Love, But I Need His Heart
    #12 - Spanked By The Little Green-Eyed Monster
    #13 - I Would Lie For You
    #14 - Has Anybody Seen Calleigh's Bracelet?
    #15 - Green Eye For The Cuban Guy
    #16 - Just Do It... Seriously, Do It.
    #17 - Slutty Eric + Garage of Love = Hickey!
    #18 - The One True Path to Shirtless Delko
    #19 - Spontaneous Nudity is Bound to Occur
    #20 - With Every Fiber... Of Her Panties
    #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!
    #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!
    #23 - This Ship Is Sailing To Booty Island
    #24 - I Trust You With My Life
    #25 - Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!
    #26 - Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice
    #27 - Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Future Thread Titles

- Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD
    - As Foretold by Nostradamus
    - 80% Hotness By Volume
    - It Just Won't Stay Dead

Quote of the Moment

Calleigh: You know whatever is said between us stays between us, right?

Picture of the Moment

[​IMG]

Have fun posting!

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Congrats on your new thread guys, great name too.

Here's a present for your new thread. Happy Holiday's

[​IMG]

3. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Yay new thread!! The title is truer than many people can possibly imagine!! :lol: I love it!!

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Mm. Glad to see we finally made it to a new thread. :lol: :D

Anyways, my Christmas break starts tomorrow so that means I can finally start on my Christmas fic! Yay! :D Shouldn't take too long (HA! :lol:) since I have most of it worked out; I just needed to find time to type it all out.

5. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Yay, I'm so glad a lot of people are writing fics for the challenge. The more the merrier. The less the scarier? I don't know what I'm saying today.

Guys, some of the past threads (#9 and below) have been purged. I guess we'll keep them for the names but the links are kinda pointless. (I'm still a relative newcomer compared to some of you guys but I'm guessing nobody knows the titles for threads 2-4? My anal retentiveness is having a fit in the corner.)

Which titles to keep from the poll in the last thread? Here are the ones that got votes but then again, not everyone got to vote. But you know, the early hiphugger gets the... title. Or something.
    - Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD
    - As Foretold by Nostradamus
    - 80% Hotness By Volume
    - It Just Won't Stay Dead
    I'm gonna add them to the post before my 24 hour deadline is up. Any other suggestions, please toss them around.

Random picture time:
    [​IMG]
    Strangely, I actually like this flowered shirt.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh yay, oh yay, oh yay! New thread, new thread, lalalalala! :lol: Ohhhh it's purty and I like the new title! :D

Love the pics too...yeah Luce I'm with you on that flowered shirt actually...it's not bad, although I still agree with whoever said the reason Eric wears the flowered shirts in general is so that Calleigh will know he can't dress himself and offer to do it herself! :devil: :lol: He's a smart one that Mr. Delko! ;)

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I don't think Calleigh wants to dress Eric. :devil: :lol:

But no, that particular shirt isn't that bad. :lol: It's when he gets in all these random, screaming loud colors with the giant crazy flowers that it gets ridiculous. ;)

I can't figure out Eric's expression in that pic. He looks like he kind of wants to smirk, but he also looks like he's trying to be serious too. Maybe he's confused; he's smirky because he's thinking "yeah, Cal totally wants to rip my shirt off," but at the same time he's serious-looking because he's also thinking about how perfect it would be to lean in and kiss her right then and there. :D

Or...I don't know. It's 2:30 and I can't sleep. :rolleyes: :lol:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hey new thread!! :D

Eric's wardrobe does get kind of weird at times. I still can't completely figure out monday's shirt either, the holes...I don't know :rolleyes:. But still I liked it more than some of the flowered ones. When I really don't care about what he wears is when they color coordinate him with Calleigh. Like in Burned when he had the shirt with the big RED flowers but Call had the red shirt and together the looked adorable. :)

9. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

WOW can you say MIA!!!!!! :lol: I'm always busy around this time of year so I'm sorry I haven't been here!!!

Anyways congratulations on the new thread. The title is love!!! :D

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Sweetness a new thread! :D

Thanks for the pics too...and oddly enough, I do like that shirt on Eric. Go figure :confused:

I can't wait til the holidays are over. Maybe then I can concentrate on other things, like this thread instead of concentrating on spending money I don't have :lol: Serisously my nieces are sooooo spoiled it is disgusting.

11. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Bah! I just got totally confused! It just didn't click we had a new thread *meep*. But yey! Look how pwiddy and shiny it is!

Oh man, fic challange is cicking my ass! I go away 'til tues day on a forensics course tomorrow. I have to write my fic, a critique for the FCG, pack AND write about 50 essay. Merry Christmans.

On the plus side, EC rock. :D

12. MiamiLvr2024

MiamiLvr2024 Guest

Number 1: Nice new thread. Love the title!! :D

Number 2: Ok, so Monday's epi.
    E/C!!!
    Their color cordination was soo cute! I mean if they are wearing the same colors, they must have some connection. "What's said between us, stays between us" When I heard that the smile on my face was so big. And her eyes totally gave away the worry she had for Eric being shot at and the possibilty of getting hurt. They are so perfect for each other!! :D

Number 3:
    Leela, love the South Park characters of Eric and Calleigh. Especially the second one!! Only Cal could make him smile like that.

Number 4:
    That so hilarious. :lol: I mean not that I want that I want Horatio to die but, C'mon!...a part of his car is blown up and he walks out completely clean, no scratches, and then shoots all three guys like its no big deal. Its going to take alot to kill that man.

13. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Ah, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who despises the flowered shirts. Every once in a while, he does have a good one, but usually...no. I don't know, maybe it's just a little too metro for Eric. He is kind of a MANLY man after all.

Jodie, I agree. My brain is rebelling against this. I try so hard to come up with something, but so far the best idea I've had included...aw, who am I kidding? All of my ideas sucked! :) Any of you prolific writers want to give us a hand??

Jessica, in that picture, I'd have to say he's probably daydreaming about something. He's got that dreamy look in his eyes.

Oh--awkward moment: mom+Adam Rodriguez+the words "mmmh, he is a good looking man."=slightly distrubing. Not that my mom can't think men are good looking, but I'm sorry, it just felt wrong.

14. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

Yay new thread :D
    Cookies Anyone? *passes a few out*
    Alcohol? *passes out a whole wine celer:lol:*

I found this really cute vid on you tube.

...Cute ain't it :lol:. Nothing to do with E/C...well it depends on which way you look at it :lol: :D

Thanks for the pics guys. I really like that shirt on Eric. To quote my mother 'It takes a real man to wear a pink flowered shirt to work :lol: ' I have a very weird mum :lol:

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Dammit, I just bought some horribly expensive dinner and it tasted like fish that was cooked in sugar... Stupid pseudo-gourmet food...

But hey, new thread! I wanted to stay awake for it yesterday, but I just couldn't...

My thread-warming gift:
    [​IMG]

Awww I love that angle! Quality sucks, but the video just isn't better...
    It's great though - if you squint a bit it looks just like a real kiss!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.