CANE

Talk about sweating bullets last night, when Alex and his police buddy were at the station, and his co-hort in crime his driver was in the next room. I was loving the silence..nail biter! after Alex had said out on that lonely road. "dont say anything" and when the nasty cop gave him the pen, and he started writing, I was going 'S..T' he's going to give him up.. but was so relieved when he said "screw you" in Spanish :D tense moment.. and the brother and his snaky girlfriend, she's up to no good :( and the cute daughter, with her lover boy, who was recording their little amourous afternoon, another snake :mad: extremly riveting show!

cane_cast_s1_240.jpg

This show is simply fantastic, Jimmy Smits absoulutly great, so many more twists again, and Alex is a cunning liar, to everyone, once again her had those nightclub partners taken out, to protect his bro. I screamed when the Pitt-Bull started attacking him horrible.. and the new girl with the fabulous new RUM, that might be taking over the Duque post if and when the father dies. And the kid and his girl sneaking off to get married, boy the S... will fly when this all comes out, his mom so wanted that hugh wedding :confused: and the tragic miscarriage, so sad, and while he was doing his dirty deeds, and not with her, it happened :(

Alex keeps digging himself deeper and deeper into the game. But the show is great and Jimmy Smits is perfect in the role.

Jimmy Smits is great ;) so smooth and so slick, I was stunned that it didn't even make it in the top 20 in ratings, I wished I could find a ratings site with the top 40, to see where it was, and how many viewers it brought in!

Now Alex went clear to Canada, to get that poor old woman drunk to get the scivvy on the land deed, that he wants, he was so cunning and smooth and paid her attention and when she was drunk made his move :( boy he's good, and now he's in more hot water and threatning another guy who's been taping his conversatios.. and Pape, is so great, and has a real affections for the girl with the equivalent good RUM, andf the brother beating that scum bag for taping his niece, and it was cool to see Alicia Keys, she was cute, and nice to see her acting, and now the brother now knows about his baby sister, being murdered and dumped that sleazy gilrfriend :mad: so many twists and turns.. good show!

This show simply blows me away, so many events going on, it keeps ones attention the whole time. It goes so fast, the on brother is now interested in Papa's Rum advisary, and the kids marriage, still a secret, them dealing with her no class dad, embarrassing. The Alex and the brothers girlfriend liltte confrontation, engrossing, he "doesn't trust her" neither do I. I find it hard to keep up with it, but sure and enjoying the whole scenerios!

Another blockbuster ep. Alex is digging himself deeper and deeper, into the criminal world, with all the shady characters he's associating himself with, much to the chagrin of his dad and brother.. and now they've added Gail O'Grady as the Senator, who seems smitten with him [she's beautiful] and the wife is getting involved with that artist, he painted her portrait, and the other brother trying to get the Aussie girl in bed.. and look's like he's succeded.. fast paced and so riveting, great new show ;)

And so goes Alex, again, hanging out with the criminal element, and going way off the path, after his dad put him on a two week suspension, for doing this exact thing, and now his borther is taking over, he goes down to the Carribbean, and one thing that was stellar, is they, set him up with a girl and he rejected her, and she left.. at least he's faithful to his spouse, but now she's getting involved with the art dealer, and it is just a riveting show, Jimmy Smitts again great in this role!

This show is just plain spectatcular :D Jimmy Smits outstanding his best show yet in my opnion ;) this was a two-hr. special, riveting, the hurricane, and the gang members holding Alex and his brother hostage, and intimidating them for hours. the were so scary and creepy :mad: till finally they overcame them.. and the little boy in the pouring rain-storm, and the wife with that artist, and it was so realistic..[the hurricane] and pt.two, the wedding that almost didn't come off, because of that scum-bag Samuels's henchmen setting the whole cane fields on fire, OMG, and the wedding got temporaily on hold because the new girl told her already husband of her brief one-nite-stand, and him running through the fire filled fields.. and his brother Alex, finding him, and the finally confrontation about what really happened to his baby sister Lucia, and how he had Quinones killed, his dad Pancho, acting shocked and dismayed, but agreed that he, Alex had been taking the brunt for the whole family, trying to always protect them! wow :eek: and his mom Rita Moreno told him to "get justice" & he did, the old, "to be continued" so good, I love this show! and the Duque Rum and they drink alot of it :p

OMG :eek: another riveting, exceptional episode, amazing :eek: so now Alex is framed for murder, and isn't guilty, and the low-life who he suspected is dead.. great.. and he's also stepped down from the CEO position of Duque Rum for various reasons, much to the dismay of Pape, and I'm still suspicious of Frank, who is jealous and despises Alex, and the kids are beating up on his little boy at school for defending him.. so good, and Jimmy Smits amzaing actor.. what's next? :eek:

For all CANE fans, this was in the Sunday paper in the PARADE, section on this show returning!

QUESTION
As a big Jimmy Smits fan, I'm wondering if CBS plans top air more episodes of this show? name witheld..Coopersburg, PA.
ANSWER
CANE ran out of episodes as a result of the writers strike, but Smits, 52, tell us: "We finally found our audience, and I absolutley want for the show to continue. Not only do I act in it, but it's my first venture as a producer, so I'm very emotionally invested" [I hope so, great show!]

PARADE.com

Back