Qustions on "Season 1, Episode 21: On the Job "

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jimhuang, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

Because language limited ,I haven't catched on "On the Job".
    you know ,I come from China,so I cannot find Chinese version of CSI:NY.
    Today I'll start to Season 2,but I'm still puzzled about "Season 1, Episode 21: On the Job ".
    Could you solve this question for me ?

I remember Danny Messer chased a bad guy ,at last Danny had to shoot him tiwce .However ,they found the guy was NYPD.
    After that ,NYPD found a recorder ,and it had been recorded .
    In this Episode 21,I didn't watch Danny heard the NYPD declared he was NYPD,but ,the recorder did record the NYPD declared he was.Also Danny said he hadn't heard .what happend under heaven? Or maybe my English is so poor that I made a mistake when I watch it ?
    And ,Danny shot twice,they found one .But at the end of Episode 21,no one found another one.Most of people were not trust Danny.What a pity !I think they treated Danny unjustly ,Danny didn't kill the NYPD.

Who can explain this question ?Is it possible that forever they can't prove Danny didn't kill the NYPD ?Where is the second bullet ?

I'm in China now ,and you're in American .we have time difference ,so maybe you're in dreamland !have a nice dream !

You have watched Season 4,I think I should catch up with you as soon as possible .And then ,I can discuss the gut with you .

Thanks a lot !I hope I can be your friends !

2. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Welcome to the boards. Let's see what I can do for you to help and I'll try to keep the American simple.

Danny chased the suspect into the subway. The man - Minhaus - identified himself as a cop but Danny didn't hear him. The subway was too noisy for him to hear. The recorder was closer to the cop and was dropped by one of the subway riders.

Danny fired two shots, one of which hit Minhaus in the shoulder. His other shot went stray (wild) and was never found. The second, fatal shot to Minhaus was by another bad guy in the subway who had been in on things and tried to kill Minhaus to keep him from talking.

Hope this makes sense.

3. Jimhuang

Jimhuang Dead on Arrival

Thank you for answering. It really makes sense !
    I think Danny is so bad luck .It's so pity no one found the second bullet.He doesn't get other people's trust.But I like the role very much !
    Thank you again !