Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

For the zillionith time, this woman is a 'guest' on CSI, not a regular, and Grissom is not going to be involved with her, and on Billy Petersen pics. that would be over on the Billy/Grissom thread.. ;)& that movie was 20 years ago, he doesn't look like that now.. to me like fine wine, he gets better with age!

THOSE LOOKS from "COMMITTED"[​IMG]

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I just wanted to say that I read a very good opinion on CSI: and GSR and Sara's leave.

TV Guide thing

It's kind of old (If you call late November old), but Matt Roush makes some good points. We shouldn't boycott or do anything silly like that. The writers handled Sara's leave and GSR in the best way possible and did it without a "fall flat on your face" moment or a ffoyfm (sorry, i had to).

3. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I'm not really boycotting... :rolleyes:
    My heart's just not in the show right now, except to see how Grissom is coping without Sara. If you can call immersing yourself in work so you don't have time to think about having your heart ripped out coping.

OK, and I liked seeing Grissom in those coveralls last week. *drool* Ofcourse I drool over anything that Grissom decides to wear... or not wear. :D Zippers are nice... velcro would be nicer. :p And hey, velcro can be very GEEKY! :lol:

4. Desertwind

Thank's Shipwrecked I read that, and I still think she's coming back ;) here's a brief article from Jorja in the new TV Guide Dec. 17-23! and her thoughts on the show and her departure!

DOING THIS SHOW was one of the most rewarding things in my life. I've been one of the luckiest people in the history of TV, getting to play Sara. My character had a very full personal life, with a couple of boyfriends, a couple of meltdowns. She was almost killed a couple of times. They almost blew me up once! I feel like the writers were extremly generous in terms of giving me a lot to do, especially all the interesting relationship stuff between Grissom and Sara. I couldn't have possibly scored higher than getting William Petersen to be my boyfriend on TV..AMAZING Jorja Fox

5. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

interesting... last time I came here, it depressed me, and this time it cheered me up. The Grissom shower scene thing was funny. :lol:

I'm hoping they'll at least keep mentioning Sara, if she can't actually be on it. I'm also hoping that someday we'll get a reaction out of Grissom when someone mentions her. Like, someone says "I miss Sara" and you can sort of see him trying to keep it together. I think that'd be interesting.

6. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i agree with everything you said brookesidle. i think that they wont stop mentioning Sara cause they miss her just as much as we do. CSI IN 9 MINS!!!! lol i get it a little later than most...i dunno if ill like this episode cause of the dog fighting...BIG PeTA supporter here :D
    but the bst part of this episode is what isnt in it.
    R-O-N-N-I-E!!!

7. Desertwind

This is about tonights ep. from the ACPCA on dog fighting and animal cruelty, & how CSI handled it! and a clip at the end with our Billy man, with his doggie Bruno ;) which is called Hank on CSI and was on the bed with Grissom and Sara in 'LEAPIN' LIZARDS' ;)

ARTICLE

8. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

We would write really good stories. If we were the writers. I would write stories for CSI for free as long as I could meet the stars.

I agree with dirtylabrat. I am not boycotting CSI, I just can't stand to watch it without SAR, it is too painful. I start crying thinking about it.

Tonight's episode sounded cool. I want to know what it was about. Can you guys give me a recap? Did they mention SARA again?

By the way I agree with you too Alyssa. I think they need to give us a little reassurance that they are in contact besides just Grissom's word. Sara is still trying to recover for the miniature killer. She is all alone revisiting her past and Grissom has the entire team there for him. I feel a little bit bad for Grissom, but I feel even worse for Sara. I can't imagine how hard it is for her. Even though she told Grissom it was something she needed to do on her own, it really isn't something she can do on her own. He should at least visit her on the weekends. I am rambling. Talk to you guys later. I missed you too Alyssa

9. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey guys, YTDaW is raffling off CSI stuff to benifit the actors fund. I hope i can get away with posting the link , it's post 966. If not PM me if you need a link to get there.

I'm currently kinda watching tonights ep on DVR. I'd rather read cincoflex's new chapter but the absence of Sara on CSI seems to have all sources of GSR fanfic overloaded and I can't gret in. Major bummer.

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

what the hell?? we never got a new ep they did a repeat we got Big Shots from S/7, did anybody else get that? why wasnt it new???? im sad noww!! my days gonna suck :mad:

11. seattlegsrfan

I heard from another Canuck at another board that Big Shots was on BEFORE the dog shop horror, or whatever the ef it was called. You didn't miss much... not much Grissom, not mucn Cath, NO mention of Sara, Warrick looking sleazy and sweaty(not in a good way, either), Brass seemed a little disinterested, and Doc Robbins singing (rather painfully,too). Oh, and more Wedges and more Wendy than a lab rat should get in a non lab ratcentric episode.

12. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I REALLY disliked last night's episode. I'm a Hodges fan, but this thing with Wendy is so forced. You didn't miss much, if anything. :rolleyes: No mention of Sara. It was BORING!

13. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I agree with dirtylabrat. The show sucked and I really miss Sara and GSR.
    Where is Grissom? We aren't seeing him as much and he is supposedly working doubles all of the time. Why isn't he doing those "teasers" at the beginning of the show?
    What I am saying is-What is happening to CSI without Sara?
    I think it's going downhill.

14. seattlegsrfan

I hate to say it, but I think TPTB are hedging thier bets. With everyones' contracts up the end of this season they probably expect both WP & MH to bail. I read that WP is expecting to be doing a play by 2/09. I hope they opt for partial seasons at least. Maybe they'll feel guilty about us being ripped off this season.
    And hopefully JF will feel like doing another half dozen episodes by then too.
    Goddamnit, where has my santa's wish list gone? I need to write this down.

15. Desertwind

This ep. from last night was intense, and in a way sickening, great acting on Gary's part, but the dog fighting was horrific, and disgusting, and the woman who did this, more dogs chewing her up EWWWW :mad:, but it was good, and I know that fat-slime pig planted evidence to frame Warrick, but Grissom was cold and unkind to Warrick he could have said "hey buddy lets talk" but he turned away from him and his comment "your on suspension or fired" I was stunned, he's so miserable without Sara, he's lashing out to all those around him :( Nick was awesome, so compassionate and sweet, and Greg and Cath all good, Brass :lol: as always funny.. so next two week's we've got our two favorite re-runs "LD" and "DD" all Sara based ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

An I miss Sara more than anyone could know, she needed to be in this one for her sympathetic feed back, she loves animals, and would have been so upset with the dog fighting.. and her presence would have been stellar, and as far as CSI going down the tubes, it's not :eek: it came in #1 last week!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.