Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Jun 25, 2007.

1. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Hehe! I'd love to see Eric take Ryan shopping! Ryan's wardrobe got noticeably better in S4. I reckon that between S3 and S4 Ryan and Eric got together and Eric dealt with Ryan's look. :p

And on the days when Ryan is wearing something less than appropriate *looks at icon* those are the mornings when Eric has to go to work early and doesn't have time to supervise his boyfriend's dress. :lol:

2. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hmm. Ali, I think you got a point there. I can't imagine how that after work discussion went. Eric comes home and pushes Ryan into a wall and says, "Ryan, I thought I burned all of your sweater vests. Where did this one come from?"

Ryan just grins evilly, "My mom sent it to me. Don't you like?"

I could see Eric shopping for him and making sure he doesn't wear something he'd regret. If that is the case, I wonder why Eric is hiding the infamous purple shirt. :devil:

3. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think that t-shirt may be reserved for Eric's eyes only now. :devil: :p Shame! :(

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Wow, I just watched Man Down and boy, Ryan was a wreck! He was so concerned in the hospital, I thougth he would jump the doctor/nurse.
    And then when he was watching Eric in his bed, he was near tears, he was so desperate.
    And when they had the suspects in he almost lost it, especially when they found the guy who shot his love, that was awesome. He almost punched him! And I didn't watch it in the original, so I could be wrong here, but he said something like Eric being his friend and partner. Now, I know that he meant the latter in a professional way, but it sounded so good! :D

I'm excited about the next episodes and how the shooting will affect his personality and work.

Oh, and AliGtr, I loved the conclusion to Yesterday's Clothes! Please don't ever stop writing 'cause you're a natural!

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Sorry for double posting, wasn't my intention :(

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I watched 'Man Down' tonight too. (Are you from Austria or Germany?)

This episode contained some very good Eric/Ryan moments.
    I liked the way his voice got lower as he said to the security guy, 'I don't care about your car'. He growled (like a wolf). ;)
    I wished there had been a scene where Ryan had talked to Eric in the hospital like Calleigh and Horatio. I didn't understand why Calleigh didn't mention him. She said that Alexx and Horatio visited him too, but she didn't say a word about Ryan ( :().
    JT played a lot with his voice in this episode. His voice got so soft as he asked Calleigh on the phone about Eric.
    great episode. :D

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I'm from Germany.

Yeah, I loved the way his voice got all threatening. So protective of him! He was extremely affected even more than Calleigh. Just awesome.

But what I loved most was the teary-eyed look in the hospital and again back at the lab when they analyzed the DNA, he was so worried.

8. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

Have been away for quite a while and trying to catch up on Season 5, etc.

But do you think there is any way that Ryan/Eric will ever be good close friends? Eric had a close relationship with Speed but he is no longer around, to me he should be able to have another close friend.

At the same time I feel that Ryan should be more accepted by the CSI team. I feel that they still keep him at a distance (not H), eventhough he is part of the team.

Any of you have the same feeling? It is as if Eric does not think of him as a friend, yet Ryan thinks of Eric as a friend and partner. Would like to see the two close together. Think there is any chance of that happening?

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I think you're right. I still get the feeling that Ryan's a bit of an outsider. Still the new guy. :( But he got so upset when Eric was shot that it's obvious that he cares very deeply for Eric. Maybe more than Eric cares? Although Eric was desperate to stay with him when he was shot. So maybe Eric just doesn't let it show?

It's a different relationship between Eric and Ryan than the one between Eric and Speed. That's good, IMO. It shows that Speed hasn't just been replaced by a cut-out character, and it shows that Ryan is his own person.

Love_fan, thank you so much for the kind words! I'm really pleased that that fic went down well. I looooooved COTC! Now that was a good Ryan/Eric friendship episode. And more, if some of my theories are correct. :p

10. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

hi guys, remember me? I know I havn't posted in ages but I was really sick so I stayed in bed watching csi miami. I watched burned last night and I was so upset. Not only did Ryan get fired but he didnt even speak to Eric!!! BTW I agree. Ryan was really upset when Eric got shot and COTC was a good episode for the two of them :)

11. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

So while I'm sitting here and listening to my beloved Bon Jovi (and to a song nonetheless that when I'm reading through this thread does remind me of Erics and Ryans relationship, yep) I'm thinking that I should probably make my first post around here. What thread would be better than the thread of my OTP?
    I love Eric and Ryan, and I love them even more so together. I always go "OHGOSHYAY" during their scenes together, and during that scene in Cyber-lebrity, you know with the Wolverine and all that, I got proof that they're really onto something, those two, because my mum, who doesn't know anything about the slashverse and shipperverse in general, picked up on their hint and exclaimed "but they LIKE each other". Haha, I will never forget it.

Uh, so that random rambling was me saying hi. Accept me into the Hardy Boy-clan? haha!

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

WELCOME! Hardy Boys love is taking over the world! Yay! :D *hands out Hardy Boys insignia*

It's sooooo obvious that Ryan and Eric have something going between them! There's friendship, even if TBTP don't want to show it often enough. There's care and love, like when each of them was hurt. And there's lust which is always there, just bubbling under the surface like it was in that Wolverine scene. :p It makes them so good to write about.

(We should have a Hardy Boys insignia, BTW.)

13. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I know, right? I think they're too afraid to approach each other, probably because of a fear of getting too close and then hurt. And then sometimes they can't help it and go for it anyway, like those awesome scenes they get every once in a while, and then when they realize that they fight to gain distance. xD
    ^ theory.

And yes, insignia would be neat. Then we could make a pact and haunt people with it.

14. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Welcome to the thread Distraction!

It's true that Eric and Ryan don't get a lot of scene time together, but I like to think that everything that happens in the scene (subtext or not :devil:) totally makes up for that :D
    They probably keep it hidden from their coworkers anyway, you know, especially with that those new rules Stetler was raging to Eric about....
    (hm... how big of a chance would it be that Eric did lead Stetler to Calleigh and Jake on purpose to take off the scent from him and Ryan?... but that doesn't quite sound like Eric, does it?)

And yes, we should have an insignia.... I vote that AlliGtr should design it :D

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hi all, been a while. *gives out Christmas cookies to everyone*

Hey last night in the ep Eric made a remark to Calleigh like, "Ryan torches this place and he's not here to help sift through the evidence." Can't remember the exact wording, but on that line. Anyways, he called him RYAN..usually it's WOlfe LOL..I think he slipped one in there to Cal.

I think in the beginning they didn't get along. Eric only saw Ryan as a replacement for SPeed, little did he know he would become way closer to Ryan then Speed ever. SO yeah the tenson before was real. Ryan tried everything to impress Delko and all he got was crap from him. So then the tension grew. But when Ryan got shot in the eye, Delko realized he almost lost him and he ended the tension between them when he took him home from the hospital and cared for him.... :devil: So now they keep up their little game of being nasty to each other at work to hide what games they are playing after work together...JMO :p

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!