Jim & Catherine - Just flirting?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by brassfan24, Nov 25, 2005.

1. rgrissom

rgrissom Dead on Arrival

I think Jim and Cath would go good together too. Brass is a good tortured character and I think Cath would work wonders to "soothe his tortured soul." :devil:

2. gloosmoos

gloosmoos Prime Suspect

Jim really is a tortured soul, especially this season. I like to think Catherine has been soothing his soul since "A Bullet Runs Through It". Then again, maybe the reason she looked upset while he was recounting the events when Bell was shot is because they already went to Cancun.

3. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

You know I was thinking along the same lines. But I was thinking maybe at the time of ABRTI they had relationship but because Jim was helping her to deal with Warrick's getting married. Although IMO Jim and Catherine make a much better couple. I really hope TPTB do something great with this couple. I would love to see this pairing on screen. Not just in my thoughts.

4. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

There was some nice Jim/Cath interaction in this Still Life . There's a scene where Jim is talking to Catherine and Greg. When he talks to Catherine, his voice gets very soft but when he talks to Greg, he's all business again. I want to rewatch the eppy to see how they look at each other when they're sitting with Grissom at the end. They just seem so comfortable around each other.

And put me on the side of they are so doing it. I agree with you Brassfan24, they've had a thing going on since Bite Me .

5. gloosmoos

gloosmoos Prime Suspect

Poor Jim and Catherine are about to slide off the page. Can't let that happen.

IIRC, it's about halfway through the season so I'm still hoping for more Jim and Catherine interaction before May. I love watching them together.

6. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

I've made another Jim/Cath tribute. Some of the pics are the same but the song's different. It can be accessed through my website here:

Jim & Cath

7. AR_WLPfan

AR_WLPfan Hit and Run

Very nice brassfan24, love the song.

8. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Thanks. Just noticed this thread fell off into oblivion. I think this is a great ship. Got to keep them active. :D

9. beaujolais

So Jim is Catherine's Secret Santa. What does he give her? What does she give him? Could be a really easy question.

10. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Hmmm, interesting question. Well, if it was me Jimmy would be enough. He wouldn't have to give me anything but himself. :devil: But were not talking about me, were talking about Catherine. I think Jimmy would give Cath, maybe a naughty gift like lingerie (sp?) or a sweet gift like a giant teddy bear. Or like I said before maybe Jimmy could wrap himself in a bow and that would definately be enough. What I wouldn't give to have him under my tree waiting for me. Although he wouldn't be under there for long. As for what Cath would give Jimmy, not sure about that. I'll have to think about it and get back later. :D

11. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

What would Catherine get Brass for christmas?

How about a private suite at the Tangiers and 36 count box of condoms. :lol: :devil:

12. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

umbrello, I really like your idea a lot. Although I'd rather it be me than Catherine. But oh well. Still think they make a great couple. :D

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Cath would give Jim- the Cancun trip for two that Brass so wanted in Bite Me? :D
    Merry Christmas to y'all! :D

14. beaujolais

Well, actually I think Jim would give that to Cath since he offered to take her on his dime in "Bite Me" but that would work just fine.

Catherine's gift to him? Herself. And he gets to unwrap her very slowly.

15. brassfan24

brassfan24 Pathologist

Yeah, absolutely. All they really need to give each other is each other. I'm pretty sure they'd be happy with that. Then they can spend all the money and buy Lindsey lots of presents. Cuz I mean come on, Jimmy would so spoil her. :lol: