Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

So I expected a tad more from last night. Maybe cause I'm getting anxious about the strike not being over and there's only like two episodes left so I'm hoping that something big happens before there are no more episodes. Though it was cute how concerned they were for each other throughout the episode, first Eric then Call. Of course "what is said between us, stays between us" was just, awwwww!!!! That was a great moment :). Still I'm hoping for something more next week or on episode 13.

2. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

This ep sounds awesome! I really wanna see the 'what is said between us, stays between us' scene.
    Anyone feeling kind enough to post a clip somewhere! Please!

I'm feeling really christmasy today as have just had my last day at uni and am so excited to be going home for the holidays!

3. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I missed the first scene. I'll probably get the episode later (read: next week because I just don't care about this show minus EC) and put up some clips when I don't have four exams. Leela probably will, though.

The second scene was cute but a little aggravating. God, just do it already.

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Last night's episode was brought to you by the colors blue (shirt color of H, Cal, and Eric) and green (Ryan's shirt, Frank's tie, Valera's shirt, and background color at the lab). I swear my husband and I do this every week...kinda Sesame Street like..."tonights episode is brought to you by the color ________.

The "what is said between us stays between us" scene was really nice. I detected watery eyes on Calleigh's part, even the end of her nose was pink (exactly like when she had to confront Eric about the mistake he made in Broken Home), and she looked up toward the balcony to prevent tears from falling.

5. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

^I thought the exact same thing!!

Ok first I just want to say that I love it when Erie and Calleigh match!!! :D They looked so cute standing next to each other in the computer scene!

And concerned Eric AND Calleigh is awsome!! They already have a lot of the elements of a relationship, minus the physical part. Them pretending like there isn't something between them is futile and will probably end up hurting them in the long run. And they have already proven that they can be concerned and attentive to the other and still remain professional. Once Calleigh gets that through her head it'll be pointless for them to remain apart.

The 'you know what's said between us, stays between us' scene was great!! I loved how Eric started to deny that anything was wrong and then opened up to her. These two are hopeless in defending themselves against the other!! :D And if you watch Calleigh's face after she says they should focus on today she had to take a minute to collect herself before continuing. And she was definitely trying not to get choked up at the memory of the day Eric was shot!! :D

6. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Apparently, making EC clips is more important than my calculus final. Okay. Clip 1/Clip 2.

Is it bad that I was more excited about Ryan/Valera last night than E/C?

7. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

Thank you! Those clips are so sweet! EC clips are very important!

I agree, i think calleigh's eyes were definitely watering, and i love it when they colour co-ordinate, it just shows how well they go together, they need to get together like NOW!

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The whole color coordination definately leads into an E/C scene. When they are wearing close to the same color there is a heartfelt scene with them. When one is wearing white and the other black for example...nothing happens between them in the ep.

Guess now we have to pay attention to their clothes too! Cuz the writers seem to be coordinating with the wardrobe department. They really are putting sooo much effort into this ship...it is soo gonna happen!

Cal's eyes were definately telling in that scene. I mean you could see the confliction she was going through in them. It is getting to the point where she is finding it harder to remain separated from Eric emotionally and while that might scare her, I think she is becoming more accustomed to it and welcoming it. She knows deep down she can't stay detached from him in the long run and fighting it only makes it worse.

She will totally come around...the heart wants what the heart wants; she just needs to figure that out. In that scene she was thinking with her heart and not her head; her feelings and care for Eric came through. Basically the truth she has been denying is starting to take over her head's rational reasoning when it comes to feeling for Eric as more than a friend.

9. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

^^----agreed. She is finding it harder to remain emotionally separated from Eric.

I love those clips, the way they show so much consern for each other is so sweet. And so is the way they trust each other when showing emotion and how the can open up to each other (Cal in stand your ground and Eric opening up about how he felt with the shooting) so sweet :D.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I was kind of scared when Eric first said he didn't freeze because I thought he was not going to confide in her. But then he opened up and told her everything which shows us whatever made him not tell her about seeing Speed in BBYD is not affecting him anymore. So they are getting closer and closer each episode and I'm glad it's been by trusting and opening up with each other and being concerned :). I mean, it shows just how deep their relationship is and not something that's just physical and shallow. ;)

11. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

I love the colour co-ordination! It just shows what a deep connection they have. When two people can pick out the same coloured outfit then you know there must be some kind of connection. :)

Totally off topic, Is anyone else having a good day? :D I'm on top of the world :D! Just spent the last hour jumping up and down on the sofa's like a little girl with the old folks :D.

If you're enjoying today then ...
    this will just make it better...
    If you're not... It'll probably cheer you up! :)

Drommie

XOXOXOX

12. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Wannabe is on A&E. How much do I love our scenes in that episode? :D Another perfect example of how in the rare times that Calleigh needs it, Eric's there to look out for and take care of her. She's all freaking out about the ants, looking like she's about to really, really panic, and of course Eric swoops in and saves her from the ants. :D

I bet Eric would've jumped in that dumpster even if he too had been afraid of ants; that's how much he cares about Calleigh, aww. :D

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Here's a Christmas gift for y'all!!

Hope I do this ok...

Merry Christmas and a happy EC 2008 for our ship will go canon!!! :)

[image][​IMG][/image]

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Aww, that's beautiful honey! Great job!

Meep, not to slef, start xmas fic :lol:

I really didn't like last nights episodes. Even the small amount of EC didn't swing it for me. I hope things improve.

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

I was bored... and that stupid South Park generator got me addicted:

[​IMG]

Second one is a BIT naughty... just a little bit: Click it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.