Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

ok, guys, for my recent birthday i have a complete season 3 box set..I plan a CaRWash marathon. Exactly which episodes are the good ones???

Recoil is my favourite episode and it actually HAS someone with my first and surname in it. SCAAARY

2. jue

jue Witness

okok, so I have to go everywhere to apologize for the long mia-ing...so here I am too :D

for the past few months jue's been extremely happy :D...and sad :(.

I hope everyone's well...and nikki, you're still posting that everlasting "please post three lines" thing lol...good habits die harder don't they :lol:

I have kinda lost touch with CaRWash, in fact with CSI too, but I will start watching some eppy next week, hopefully work won't just rollllllllll into my life again too soon :cool:

3. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

jue welcome back!! ;)

Pictures from the last episode "My Nanny":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like the episode, they just had one scene I remember and that was just it...hopefully Ryan and Calleigh will work together in the next episode, becouse lately she is working a lot with Eric :mad: I want my old flirty CaRWash back...

4. starfan1

starfan1 Dead on Arrival

Have been away for a while but have been keeping up my reading and trying to catch up on Season 5.

I would love to see Calleigh with Ryan rather than Eric. In the last few Season 6 episodes I am getting the feeling that they are softening her relationship with Eric and pushing them together. Want Ryan to be accepted by the team as a close member if they don't develop a relationship between him and Calleigh. Feel that he deserves something no matter what mistakes he made.

He should be forgiven for I know if it had been Speed they would have forgiven him had he made the same mistakes. Eric to stand by Ryan as he would have by Speed.

5. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey, did anyone catch last night's episode? Apart from another appearance of Super H (I won't go there in this forum), I thought it was a good episode because for the first time in a long time everyone was working together..you had a few Eric/Calleigh scenes, a few Ryan/Natalia scenes, a few Eric/Natalia scenes, and most importantly a few Calleigh/Ryan scenes :lol:, literally something for everyone (except the Ducainers, but we won't go there right now either)

The Calleigh/Ryan scenes in this episode (I won't call them CaRWash scenes, cause they weren't really shippy) reminded me of seasons three and four because it was a relaxed happy atmosphere, they were sorta teasing each other and it was great! Being a CaRWasher, I read a little more into the scene where Ryan says something to the effect of "That little thing took down a guy that weighs 200 pounds?" and then Calleigh says "Yeah, it's small but it gives off 1 million volts." I was thinking about Ryan's statement referring to Calleigh, how a little Southern girl totally swept him off his feet. He really didn't know what hit him with her! :lol: And then I thought about Calleigh's comment in referrence to the whole CaRWash idea, it's small, but it's effects can be felt and its impact is huge! Maybe we should use that as our next thread title!

Well, have a great CaRWash Day everyone!!!! CaRWash forever!!!

6. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

*looks around*
    Hmm...it's been awhile since anyone's posted. Sad day! The thread was even pushed back to page 2! Don't tell me that everyone's too disillusioned by CaRWashers getting the shaft to post here! Sure, we won't be getting any new episodes for awhile, but hopefully we'll be able to keep up the discussion.

Keep in good spirits, fellow CaRWashers!
    ;)

7. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hey WolfeWhistle! I was beginning to think I was alone in here! Where IS everyone? I assume they're all gone cause of the holiday season, but please remember the CaRWash love and come back!

If you guys are starting to get down about CaRWash becoming another DuCaine, watch a few season 3 and 4 episodes! It'll have you smiling and loving our wonderful duo again in no time.

Also, I just updated my fic on ff.net Unexpected Journey, and there are a couple CaRWash scenes in there, if you want something like that. The last chapter should be up in a few days too, and that one has plenty of CaRWash!

Please come visit when you've got time and keep the CaRWash flame alive! CaRWash forever!!!!

8. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

hey all i've been gone for awhile but im back now. i have noticed that there hasn't been many people posting in here lately.All i say is come back we need everyone who believes in carwash lol. know we won't be able to see if there is any carwash moments for a few months all thanks to the writers strike. If i'm not in the forum before christmas happy holidays everyone. Carwash cutie i took your advice and watched epsiodes from season 3 and 4, they really cheered me up lol.

9. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

*waves*
    Yeah, it looks like there will only be a few of us for awhile, but I know that all of the loyal people will come back soon. Good to know that this thread hasn't been totally deserted!

Yup, that always works for me! Ooh, we should do a poll for the best CaRWash episode to date. I have a few ideas for that one (none of them are from season 6, unfortunately...). I've been cathing up on S6 episode lately and lamenting the fact that nearly all of the other shipper couples are getting attention, but I just remember to keep the faith.

In fact, I brought an early Christmas gift for you all:
    [​IMG]
    It's from Season 6, too! (Amazing, I know)
    I came across this one and it made me smile. I love Ryan's raised eyebrow there. Makes you wonder what he's thinking... :devil:

Well, We'll all party it up at the beginning of the year and rekindle the CaRWash flame.
    Don't lose faith, people! CaRWash forever!
    :)

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Wow. After weeks of no internet connection I come back after an episode with a few scenes and then an episode without any together whatsoever.

I did like the fact that Calleigh did mention concern for Ryan after the apartment went up in flames. Then sticking up for him again later on in the episode to Eric because Ryan wasn't helping them sort through the mess that, according to Eric, he made. But as always, Calleigh was quick to defend Ryan...

...Now if we can just get a couple of scenes...and I'm talking Cyber-lebrity worthy too. *crosses fingers*

11. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

where is everyone

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im here I just have nothing to say :(

I have only seen 1 epi this season so far and the super cute scene in Cyber-lebrity

I really hope we get some good scenes and I mena S3 or S4 good scenes

happy New CaRWash year everyone

13. Salean

Salean Rookie

Hey,
    I figured that a new year would be a good time to start posting.
    So yeah, hi everyone, and Happy New Year!

I think that CaRWash have such amazing chemistry. It's great. :)

And, like carolina , I hope that we get some good CaRWash scenes soon. I miss the days of season 4 CaRWash. It was so cute.

14. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

happy nnew years everyone. im just having a good thing about this year dealing with the carwash scenes. I had a dream last night about a carwash scene. It was about jake made calleigh really upset and she couldnt turn to eric beacuse him and natalia where together and the only person she could turn to was ryan. so he was comforting her and they became closer than they have ever been. And lets put it this way i slept like a baby lol.

15. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yay! People are back! Hopefully it will pick up again soon. I can't take much more of having no new posts in this thread... :(
    Anyway, welcome to the thread, Salean! I promise it's not always this dead, but I think it's just the fact that a lot of people have "taken the holidays off".
    I must say, I like the idea of your dream hahaguy. Actually, that's the situation I dream of myself. Eric and Natalia together so they don't get in the way, and Jake out of the picture completely (I just can't stand him...). If it were really like that, times would be grand. Perhaps some day (hopefully sometime soon).
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.