It's that time again--Holiday Card Swap!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by lookaboomerang, Nov 1, 2007.

1. althea

althea Lab Technician

Yesterday I got my first card *YAY* from Elsie thank you its really pretty! ;)

2. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I got your card, NB, and yes, my name was too big for your envelope :p

But don't worry, you just took off my second surname, the mayor name was right ;)

3. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

My mantlepiece is getting swamped!
    Thanks to (in no particular order) Althea, Lessien_Tinuviel, Pretty_in_pink, xfcanadian, Khanada (lovely poem!), stardust1989, Elsie, and Nattybatty55.

My flatmate hasn't made any comment yet, but I think she's wondering why there's so many cards so early this year (since my family usually barely get them sent in the final days of posting, heehee!)

4. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

Yay I got home from work and had 4 (yes count them 4!!) cards in the mail. I feel so popular!! :D My mum thinks it's cool and isn't worried that I gave out address to a whole bunch of people :confused:. Thanks Kiwifan, Pretty_in_pink, xfcanadian , and Fay ! You all made my day.

5. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Woot! I received 3 more cards today. :) I feel kinda popular too, hehe. My card count = 6 down, 32 more to receive.

Khanada - The poem was very nice. Beautiful paper, too. I see what you meant by a "CSI" card. ;) xfcanadian - It was real sweet to include a Flack quote. Fay - The flap of your envelope was almost halfway open. :eek: Adorable card, btw. I have a thing for dog motifs :D Thank you all so much.

You're welcome, Ceindreadh. Glad to know my card managed to reach you in faraway Ireland. ^^

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Aww, I got home to lots more cards today. :) Thanks pretty_in_pink, stardust1989, NOLAGRRL, Lessien_Tinuviel, and Springmoon. :D

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

Yay! I got five more yesterday, thank you to Wyoming , Ceindreadh , Lookaboomerang , Springmoon , and NOLAGRRL ! :)

I have 18 done and ready to take to the post office tomorrow, once my car de-ices (yes, lovely midwest ice storm :() I can't wait to move!!! But, I got to work on my thesis so all is good there :)

My procrastinating butt is bound and determined to get all of them out before the 25th- Girl Scouts Promise :p

8. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Heh, that was only two-thirds of my cards. I have the attention span of a gnat these days, but the rest of them are going in the mail today!

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*grumble grumble*

10. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

Thanks- Althea, Lessien_Tinuviel, xfcanadian, Ceindreadh :D

I think I wrote mine out too formally- I put my last name as well :S

11. snowbird

snowbird Witness

My envelope from Fay was completely open, at first I suspected my parents were snooping, but then rationalization set in and I figured it did it on it's own.

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I got the card you sent, Elsie! Thanks!

I'll be sending mine out today. The first 15 :)

13. snowbird

snowbird Witness

My dad just came back from the mail, and I have three more cards. Thank you nattybatty (I now see what everyone meant about the tiny card), lookaboomerang and Wyoming.

14. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I got Althea's today. :)

I have recieved Springmoons, xfcanadian, Ceindreadh, Faylinns, Elsie, NOLAGIRL, Wyoming,and pretty in pink's

I know I'm forgetting someone, I just have to check my cards to see who I've forgotten!

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well damn, I guess my envelopes had crappy glue on them. I'll have to tape down the ones I still have to mail.

I'm totally going to get them done soon...totally. :eek: