Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

mmmmm greg holding a baby, nice image in my head. Well i've seen pics of him holding a dog, does that count? They are both cute and helpless, just ones a lil furrier. But then again that's eric that we know could take care of a dog, not greg.

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ooooh interesting. I could see them both as dads...but I agree with Twiz. I see Greg as the fun dad and Ryan as the one that keeps them in check.

I do have a hard time though seeing Greg carrying a diaper bag and pushing a stroller.

They would make a cute family though if it worked!

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK I just scrolled through the pages and it seems like we have lost almost all the old school Gutterville residence. Man I miss you all, where did you go??? Shadow, Irma, Life Style, Katie, Neelie, Chiawolfe....anyone else I missed???? COme out to play in Gutterville it misses you!!!

OH I could see Greg and Ryan walking along the beach holding hands carrying a baby and taking turns holding it. COuldn't see Greg on diaper duty, I think he'd put that all on Ryan and with Ryan's ocd, that baby's but would sparkle. It would never get diaper rash.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

You're so right, Sue, Ryan would have that baby so clean they wouldn't be sick.

Well besides walking around the beach I think Greg should teach Ryan how to surf! :devil:

5. CSI_Kat

Well surfing means one thing - Ryan finally shirtless!

Oh man - Ryan and his OCD and a diaper. That could be interesting.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Ryan, his OCD, and a baby. Can you imagine feeding time? The guy is going to freak about how messy a baby can be. PerhapsGreg should do feeding duties, it would be easier of Ryan's stress level.

Oh yes shirtless and wet Ryan and Greg surfing! :devil:

7. anza

anza Hit and Run

Okay, so I'm back and with a very late holiday (early birthday) fic for wolfesgamergirl - that Thanksgiving fic. And I really don't want to disrupt the "naughty" talk going around, but the sap monster bit me with this one. I mean, I was listening to Train when I did this. And that other sappy N/G I wrote might be the cause, too.

Anyway, it's called Looking for Yourself Out There.

Summary: Ryan was here and Greg was there, but heaven was overrated anyway.

It's the standard PG from me, but now I can work on your fic, Kat, and hopefully at least make it to a rating higher than PG-13. :crosses fingers:

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Aww Anza, thank you so much! It's utterly amazing and it will definetly come in handy when I need pick me up. *hugs* You are the best! :D

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Time to save this thread from the dreaded second page!

With Christmas coming up what do you think Ryan and Greg would get for the other?

I think Greg would get Ryan something pratical and then something fun. The pratical would be cleaning supplies like floor cleaner, bathroom cleaner, and maybe a Swiffer Vac. Then for fun Greg would get him some fun boxers that Ryan could model. :devil:

What Ryan would get for Greg is a gun to teach him how to use it, we don't need any more incidents like last year. Then for fun Ryan would get him a new surf borad and make Greg teach him.

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I totally agree Ryan would get Greg a gun then private lessons. He'd spend a whole day on just teaching him how to stand properly. Of course have to hold on to him and lean on him to show him how that's done. I think they would buy each other sexy boxers too. Then model them for each other.

I'd like to think if they were living in Vegas, that maybe Ryan would surprise Greg with a weekend get a way somewhere up in the mountains of Cali for some skiing and night in front of the fireplace wrapped up together.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I could also see them trying to decorate a tree.

Greg would break out all his crazy, music related ornaments and Ryan would have his traditional ones. Half of the tree would be Greg and the other Ryan. The tree topper might be the one fight they have. But then they can always make up later. :devil:

12. CSI_Kat

Hey - check out my new Location under my avvie! hehehe

Xmas for Ryan & Greg - that would be so cute to see! Skiing & then the hot tub. Sounds like the perfect gift!

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'd like to be in the hot tub with Greg and Ryan! :devil:

So what has happened to everyone in here? Seems like there's 3-5 ppl that pot all the time, keeping this thread alive.

On another note, it's going to be sad when the new eps run out. :( No new Greg and Ryan, not that the old is bad, but it's hard to wait to find out what happens.

14. kiwi_girl

kiwi_girl Dead on Arrival

Wow I amazed at how PG this thread has become since I was last here!! So I will throw out my xmas wish: the writers strike continues so they let the fans write some episodes, we finally get a CSI/Miami Xover and a shower scene with Ryan and Greg. Ooh dirty Ryan and Greg helps clean him :devil: Christmas Ryan and Greg makes me *squeee* I can just picture Ryan in one of those horrible christmas sweaters with reindeer or something on it. I don't know if Ryan would be to enthuisiastic about letting Greg helpwith the tree, I can image him being very particular about how everything is.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey Kiwi Girl, it's been too long. Welcome back!

Yes Gutterville has gone so PG now. We lost all the great scenerio writers *buries head and cries*

I like your idea of us writing for the show. I'm thinking of a few shower scenes I know... :devil: :devil:

Ryan in a Christmas sweater vest with those reindeer ears on his head, nice thought...

I could see them arguing over how the tree should be decorated. I could see Greg buying ornaments from like Spencers or Hot Topics and Ryan buying things from like Hallmark...what a clash that would be..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.