George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chadini and NicknGrissom you've jsut made my evening. My god that man is georgeous. I think I'll be needing to pick my jaw up off the table for a bit yet. Do you have any idea when abouts those pics were taken.

Congrats on winning bookgirl I will get to some pics as soon as I recover from those georgeous pics. Did I mention that GE is georgeous :p

Jacquie said:
Chadini and NicknGrissom you've jsut made my evening. My god that man is georgeous. I think I'll be needing to pick my jaw up off the table for a bit yet. Do you have any idea when abouts those pics were taken.

Congrats on winning bookgirl I will get to some pics as soon as I recover from those georgeous pics. Did I mention that GE is georgeous :p

I believe that the pics are fairly recent. The site said that they were from his vacation in Hawaii.
Here is one more, the others have a chicky poo that I don't believe is a ward girl, so I left those out :devil:
The ward girls know where I am?

The source was Splash News, originally posted on Dec 8.

I think George is All American handsome, and a great actor and such a bonus to CSI, I apologize if these photos have been posted prior, but it's George and his real life squeeze Monika, and he was here in Vegas playing Blackjack at the Bellagio, with her, a few months back ;)

GEORGE AND MONIKA

MORE

I saw A La Cart yesterday. :D That scene with the Kart.. so cute. :)

And that's such a cute photo, desertwind! He looks so happy!

desertwind thanks for the pics. It would be interesting to know how she spells her name. I've seen it Monika and Monica. I'm a stickler for correct name spelling because of the way I spell my name :) Anyways George and Monika do look happy together. Those pics were from the 300 premier. Just after someone turned 40.

Marns a big Happy Birthday to you :)

a little something for you and it can also be considered a theme pic :)

Finally! The sun is shining. Now it's too dangerous to go out the door the way the ice is crackling and dropping off the trees! :eek:

Yoshi, never seen your #5 pic. gonna have to snag it. :D

More theme pics:
Found a new one of my second favorite angle. (eyes are still #1) :lol:
From a show called Hollywood Heat on Court TV.
My guess is it's from around his Savannah days?
So young! Looks like he's in a dormroom.
Happy Gilmore premier.
Going over lines with Marg.

Mine are all George pics. I don't seem to get out of my CSI/Nick Stokes collection for most themes. Most of my George ones don't get posted that often. :p

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back