Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

o.o I didn't know the writers' strike was affecting CSI. Well, if CBS wants some new episodes, I'll be more than willing to write a few. :devil: Three things would happen in a very short time...
    1. Sara comes back
    2. Nick gets hit by a bus (sorry, don't like him)
    3. Grissom. Shirtless. Most likely right after Sara comes back.

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

mmm Shirtless Grissom GSR fanfiction! :p With chapter 2 focusing on Grissom's bare ass. Never under estimate the power of the ass! :lol: Sara will be back in no time to re claim it! ;)

Nick needs company under that bus. Give him Warrick! :lol:

3. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Naw, Warrick can live. Sofia's gone, though. So is Ecklie. Warrick can have Catherine. Greg stays. I love Greg.
    Ah, the ass, the ass. I love WP's ass. BILLY, I LOVE YOUR ASS!!!!!!1 And your eyes, and your hair, and your skin, and your nose, and your hands, and your feet, and your legs, and that wonderful torso... and Sara does, too. :p She'll be back to claim it, indeed. And when she does, Grissom will need high collars. (The joke here is that he will have hickeys. Just want to make sure everyone gets that.) He'll also need long-sleeved shirts. (The joke this time is that he will have ligature from the cuffs. :rolleyes: Or the silk. Either way, I don't know which one of them is luckier.)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

From "ENDING HAPPY" Grissom.. "Sex without love is sad" Sara.."Do I make you sad"? Grissom "No, you make me happy"

WALKING AND TALKING[​IMG]

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I have to disagree with you, crysthala about Nick under the bus, I know you don't like him, but I do. Nick can stay, Sara come back, Grissom shirtless and wear a sexy pant he does in Jackpot. Greg get a sense of humor, (I have lost interested in him, not all the way...yet.) I don't care if Catherine go or stay. Warrick, let me think, he can stay. Ecklie, you need a jacka$$ on the show. Hodges can go, along he is not annoyed. UnderSheriff McKeen, he go away and get fired from the job.

crysthala, why don't you like Nick? Are you worry that Nick will take Sara away from Grissom. Nick will never do that to Grissom. Grissom is his father-figure.

You can tell, you're not going to hurt my feeling about Nick. There is some character I don't like. Catherine use to be my favorite in the beginning, but not anymore when she act like politics.

6. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

It's nothing personal, I just don't like his personality. He is pretty cute though. :) And I am well aware that Nick won't take Sara from Gris, nobody can do that. That's not what I don't like. Nick does have his moments. I just don't like him.
    I'm glad I won't upset you, and I apologize for mentioning my dislike of Nick here. It's not the place for that. This is the place for discussing how amazing and wonderful and beautiful Grissom and Sara are together. Did I forget sexy? Damn, I did. GSR=SEX. There, now that's re-established. :p

7. Desertwind

8. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

That's a nice pic... I already have it. :p Do you know who draws those? Whoever they are, they're amazing. And TPTB needs to make that particular situation visibly, onscreen canon :rolleyes:

9. dirtylabrat

I know that the writers were trying to keep the GSR subtle, and keep the show all about the science. But then we get full on, grinding, shirtless, stoned out of his mind, "you're a dirty dirl" or whatever he said to that stripper scientific observation, Warrick shoved in our face. And I was like, would it kill the writers to give us some GSR cuddle time, or maybe just the two of them panting heavily after the fact? And then I discover all of WP's HOT movies yesterday (proof that the actor has no problem doind nude scenes), and damn it, I feel cheated! :lol: GOD I'M HOPING FOR A SEXY, PIN HER TO THE WALL FOR A SMOLDERING KISS INFRONT OF EVERYONE, GSR REUNION!!! :lol:

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

A-MEN!!
    i knew sofia was gone (which i hate i loved her! she was hott in her cool aviaters!!) but ecklies gone!? that makes me mad cause i was looking forward to the possibility of another ecklie spaz of the grissom sara affair...i know im thinking like 40 zillion years into the future but once csi has had its run and is over..deffinatly keep this forum running with team SO and speculations pleeeeeeaaaassseee!! well im headed over to the WP thread..Au Revoir!

11. dirtylabrat

Eklie's gone? :eek:

He's no fun unless he's riding Grissom and Sara about something stupid. I hope he had a mental break down trying to decypher the GSR 2 year/9 year discrepency. :lol:

12. Desertwind

The photos are done with photoshop, and other photo enhanced photography/imagery/manip. and thank's, gotta have our couple doing their thing![​IMG]

EVIDENCE OF LOVE

And Ecklie's not gone, he was just in "Ala Cart" he'll be back to start his damage control..so he thinks :mad: he's so nasty :mad:

13. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Eugh, Ecklie. I believe Gris and Sara should just start making out right in front of him. He can't be in the shot or anything, of course, because we'd have to edit him out later. As a matter of fact, Grissom and Sara should just start making out every time they bump into each other.
    RE the Warrick thing, I'm pretty sure that last ep had a different director or something. That was irritating me- it's like, he's had a pool scene already, Nick has had a pool scene, Greg's had a shower scene, Sara's had TWO shower scenes, Catherine has had a damn shower scene. Grissom is miffed! WHERE IS HIS SHOWER SCENE?! The closest thing we got to a Grissomian shower is that rainy episode, but that soooo doesn't count.
    Scenario: Grissom's shower scene. :devil:
    *Steam is rising from the water. Grissom shots, slippery sexiness, messed-up wet curly hair, leaning back against the wall with his head back, etcetera.*
    Grissom: Sigh.
    *Flashback: Sara is in the shower with him.*
    Grissom: *sadly* Miss you.
    Sara: Miss who?
    Grissom: *peeks out of curtain* SARA?!
    Sara: *pulling off shirt* No time to get to bed, pal. Move. *steps into shower*
    *Five minutes of making out, roaming hands, etc.*
    THAT will be Grissom's shower scene.

14. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I just want Sara back. I don't care how they bring her back, they just need her. If the writer's get fired, who wants to come with me to apply for the job? :D

15. Desertwind

Hands-up ;), I'll go with you, we'd write some awesome stories, and drag Jorja back too!!!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.