Marg/Catherine #7.0 ~ Totally Thud Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Rissa, that was so sweet! I don't think I've ever read that interview! Where did you find it?

I shall post more quotes tomorrow :D

2. CatherineWStokes

CatherineWStokes Coroner

Love all the quotes. I got to see The Biography and I loved what people had to say about her. :)

3. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Anne its from the 2001 Us Magazine interview. ITA Kelly, love the A&E Biography they invited a lot of people to talk about Marg.

Btw, they aired the re-run of Marg on Conan O'brien yesterday, its just one of the upside of the writer's strike lol we get to see Marg w/ the carp and Conan again. :D I really don't watch Conan anymore since they stopped airing new episodes because of the strike.. good thing I decided to check it out yesterday.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Is it online somewhere Rissa?

And yay! More Marg on TV :D

William Petersen: “We really have a great time," he says of the show's cast and crews. "Marg and I had never worked together and I love her. We are like the mom and dad of the whole deal."

John Sacret Young (creator of China Beach): And then she’ll just knock it out. And she’s always there. She’s never missing a beat. And that’s what I really dig about her. You really dig that about working with people like that because they raise the bar for where you are. They make you work harder.

Gary Dourdan: She personifies beauty, but there’s something behind that. There’s something mysterious there.

William Petersen: They are both very tough women, Catherine Willows and Marg Helgenberger. No one's gonna pull one over on Marg.

5. Brynette

Brynette Victim

Yay! Lovely Marg quotes!! I loooove her voice...

I like the ET video on YouTube, I'm not really sure whether it classes as an interview or not. But I just love how she says:

"I have all these ET cameras in my face, what's going on?!"

It's like she gets panicky towards the end of it, but it sounds fantastic lol.

6. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

I love her laugh! Theres just something about it...

Does anyone have clips from the Lifetime Intimate Portrait?

7. LastToKnow710

LastToKnow710 Witness

Ditto that request! I was never able to see her Intimate Portrait.

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Brynette, I think the clip you were talking about was the interview ET made during their visit to the set in 2005, right before season six started. During that interview, Marg and Billy shared one of their famous kisses (first one on ET) and Jan was jumping up and down. lol.

*goes to look for more quotes*

9. Brynette

Brynette Victim

EricaSJ: Yeah it was! hehe. I looooove that clip and the other ET one that Marg and Billy did, when they had their second kiss. I made the second kiss into an avatar and had it as my wallpaper on my phone for soooo long lol.

10. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

i love these...

"I was at the gym flexing my legs and somebody said, 'Boy, you're really limber.' He didn't get a date, but we became friends." :lol:

"I opened an account and a relationship.'' (when she ran into Alan at a bank)

''If I see one more stuffed toy . . .'' growls
    Helgenberger, who has been telling friends and relatives, ''Send food instead!'' (about baby gifts)

She's soo right on the last one :lol:

11. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

''If I see one more stuffed toy . . .'' growls
    Helgenberger, who has been telling friends and relatives, ''Send food instead!''

What interview was this from?

"I was at the gym flexing my legs...

Definitely didn't make it past that part of the quote. *pervs and fans self*

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

From the 1991 People Magazine interview. The whole article is here.

Ditto! :lol:

13. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Thanks for the article link.

I wonder what gym Marg goes to. *ponders* Yes, I'm still not over the gym quote.

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

So, how was Marg in the episode? Tell me, tell me, tell me :)

From Marg in Shell Game:

Natalie Thayer (to Jenny): Weren’t you the one who said my hair was on fire and no one could put it out?

Jenny Jerome: You know her?
    Natalie Thayer: Oh, yes.
    Jenny Jerome: Is she insane?
    Natalie Thayer: Oh yes.

Natalie Thayer: You can’t possibly suspect him of anything unethical. After all, he plays golf with Daddy.

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL Shell Game. Thank God the show didn't make it. :lol:

Not sure if all of you know about this auction, but whoa someone actually bidded on it! I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that. lol. Whoever wins the auction, I want to be their friend (the one they'll take to the set with them)! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.