Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skell

Skell Rookie

Kat, those ideas are GREAT. Haha! I must say, they definitely know what to get each other... socks... what a Greg gift. Hehe. So adorable.

Edit:YAY! I've finally put up an avatar! :D I've been waiting for the 100 posts thing to expire. :3

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Guys, do you ever read Witchgirl's new story called Las Plagas? It was good story. Greg to the rescue for Nick and Sara to get a cure for them. She like Greg and Sara, I don't know she is the shipper or she like them as her favorite. Here is her new story, it under T like PG or PG-13
    Las Plagas

3. Skell

Skell Rookie

Thanks! I'll definitely check that out when I get the time to do so. :D Sandle fans unite! :D

4. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

*Rushes into the thread and kicks self* Hiiiiiiiii my best buddies ever! Gosh, how I've missed everyone. So much has been going on lately, and not all of it good, so I kinda got distracted. But, not once did I forget about Sandle! :D

*Hugs Pau, Naz, Hestia, Kat, EvaStar, Skelly Lucky (welcome! :D) Danni, and everyone else that I love dearly!

I watched the scene on YouTube, where Greg says 'Yeah, whatever.' in response to Grissoms goodnight. All I could think was 'Greg would have made her stay, and you know it too, Grissom :p !'.

Great title for the new thread. I don't think a poll is nessacery this time, since it looks like we all agree! I'm definately gonna make something for the new thread to make it up to all of you for how much I've missed! :D

:lol:, all through reading that I was going 'Naughty Kat, get your mind out of our Sandle-ish gutter', then i clicked the link and burst out laughing for a solid four minutes! :D

And, just for old times sakes (or have you even seen it, I dunno... :confused:)

*giggle*

EDIT: Oh, and also, go on YouTube and type in 'Easy to love you Shayne Ward' it's an AMAZING song and fits Sandle soooo well!

5. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Hey Sabser, haha I knew you'd be thinking that! I miss the dirty scenes... :devil: maybe I'll write one soon. As for the pic, love it! Reminded me of that wallpaper I once made:
    [​IMG]

Oh and because I know you want one... ;)

Sandle Quote of the Day

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great.

* Roger de Rabutin, Comte de Bussy-Rabnutin

Sara being away will only make Greg love her even more, and who knows, maybe it's only now that she'll see how much she misses him when he's not around...

6. Skell

Skell Rookie

Nice to meet you, Sabser! :D What a cool name...
    I'm just waiting for Thursday's episode to air... hoping for some continuity on the writers' parts regarding Greg's words to Grissom.

And what a cute picture! Haha. I really like that scene.

7. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

So do I, Kat! And the fluffy ones, and the family ones and...oh every single one! King Liff has to get back here Right.This.Minute to give us our daily dose of Dirty/Fluffy scenes and chocolate cake! :lol:

Love that quote as well. Sometimes it takes something really big to make you realize how you really feel about someone. Sara will miss how he makes her smile and laugh, and how he just listens to her when she needs to talk, and all the care and affection he gives her just to make her happy. And Greg will definately miss her, because it's obvious he still feels something really strong towards her, like he has through every single season. Because, as we all know 'He hasn't given up on her yet!!!'.

Nice to meet you too, Skelly Lucky! You really like my name? Thanks! :) All I did was take the name of my cat (Sabrina) and make it a little more funnnkay! :lol: You can call me Jess instead of Sabser if you want to though, whichever you want, me don't mind! :D

I'm hoping for some continuity on Greg's words too! Everyone seems pretty confused about it and they all have their own theories, some think he's just having a bad day, some think Hodges pissed him off since he was coming from the direction of the breakroom and some think it's because Grissom didn't try to stop Sara from leaving (<--That's what I think too, but come on, we all know it! :D Greggo still loves his Sara!)

Love your avatar too, Skelly! Greg is such a cute geek! But Greg and Sara together are the hottest geeks on the planet...and Mars too! :lol:

Oh, and count me in for the letter writing challenge! Wouldn't it be great to have them all in by Christmas. It will be like one big, extra Christmas present for us all! Yay! :D

8. Skell

Skell Rookie

Haha, looks like you like adding the "luck" into my name. I don't mind! Haha.
    But I wish I had a cat. I want a Siamese. :D

I know, especially on the other boards, right? A lot of people are refusing to believe he's mad at Grissom for Sara leaving, and thinking it's a bad day, or mad at Hodges -- like you said. I doubt he's mad at Hodges. He wasn't coming from the room. And you'd think he'd be used to the usual bad day at the lab, right? Poor Greggo. <3

Haha, and thanks for the compliment on the avatar! I wish I could say I made it, but I didn't. It was on a Greg avatar site. I picked my favorite, and the one I could most relate too. I love how he looks in this one. :3
    And yeah! Sara and Greg make the cutest geek couple around!

Is the deadline for the letter project Christmas Eve? :3

9. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Okay guys, I was in a creative mood today, so I thought I'd give this thread a pre-Christmas present! My first manip, actually, and not so good, but I love the colours - and I wish they'd been this close... *sighs* I hope you don't mind if I post the...

Sandle Pic of the Day

[​IMG]

10. Skell

Skell Rookie

Awesome manip Kat! :D Really liking it. I think we all wish they were that close, but if they were I don't think it would be permitted on public television. :3
    But, aww... it almost looks like their heads are touching. :3 Cute.

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Sorry I haven't been here in a while! Real life and all. But Kat's manipulation is wonderful and... Sab! You're back! Miss you. :D

Since the holidays are around the corner I'm sure these two would've gotten each other swell gifts. Something funny, cute, original and all their own! Something... that escapes me at the moment but when I think about it, I'll let you all know! (The dancing gift was well played Kat. Well played, indeed. :lol:)

Have I mentioned how cute your icon is, Skelly?

12. Skell

Skell Rookie

Hey guys. I want to apologize for my absence. Things happened, and I'd rather not talk about it. At least not now.

And I missed the beginning of yesterday's new episode, too. Was there any Greg continuity at all?

And thanks, Hes. I only wish I made the icon myself. :3

13. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Hey hunnies , Dani's back ! How are my favorite Sandle shippers doing ?
    Anyway , sorry fort not being here , but I was so busy ... one exam and it's over finally !!!
    now on topic : I can't wait for the new thread and the name's just awesome (congrats for the person who came up with it.) And a big hug .
    I started another Sandle poem and here is the first part (the rest is probably going to come soon).Sorry because it is not as good as the others were ...I'll to try to make the next part better .

How can you

How can you not see how much I love you ?
    How can you not know my feelings are true ?
    How can you bee so blind and not see any sign ?
    How can you believe me when I say I’m fine ?

You just saw me crying and you asked what’s wrong
    You didn’t realize that my feelings are so strong
    How can you smile when you know what’s in my heart ?
    Why are you so dumb and you pretend you’re smart ?

I see you now and then , I see you once in a while
    I want to see you often , I want to watch your smile
    When I try to talk to you , my lips don’t make a sound
    Isn’t this enough , you hear my heart’s pound .

14. jue

jue Witness

Hestia, so I've add in my name...won't want to be deleted...

yeah jue is still alive... :) Sorry for mia-ing for so long, yeah...bad jue. :D

Hope everyone's fine and going stronggggg.

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

^^Just so you all know.

You can take Loki (ex-gregslabmouse) off that list. Nothing against Sandle, she just doesn't ship it anymore.

I know she wouldn't know to tell you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.