Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

What could make Grissom want to leave CSI? Would he leave to teach at a university? Or do you think the writers would kill him off in the end. That leaving like a ghost comment always FREAKED me out a bit. I agree, no Grissom, no CSI! But I'm not enjoying CSI without GSR. So, for me, it's no GSR, no CSI! :cool: I can't give a rat's patooty about any of the other characters, when I know that two of my favorite characters are suffering in pain, and seperated from each other.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You mean William Petersen? don't you? sometimes we blur the characters with the real life people, Billy wants to go back to Chicago, and do theater, or big screen movies, he's been saying that for ages, and he's still here, on the character, Grissom, they'd never kill him off, no chance for a return visit, he he does leave, briefly. But, I love all the characters, how they interact with GSR, except, no comment on Cath :mad: we don't know what really goes on behind the scenes, only what they want us to know, like now Jorja is saying she's been thinking about leaving for 1 1/2 years, see, we didn't know that :confused:and the handwriting for Billy is on the wall, he'll be 55 in Feb. and probably wants to pursue other avenues, I hope he stays, but he goes, I'll understand :(

[​IMG]

3. dirtylabrat

Sorry, didn't mean to blur... if WP wants to leave, then the writers have to decide what to do with Grissom. Would they try to continue the show without him? I can't imagine CSI without Grissom. It would seem like a futile attempt to keep the show going.

4. Desertwind

That certainly wasn't intended as a slam, I do that myself, but, I can't imagine them killing off the main character.. fans would attack CBS :mad: we just have to hope for the best, and see how the ratings survive tonights ep. the 2nd one without Sara :(

[​IMG] the look's of LOVE [​IMG]

5. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I can't believe how slow and morbid this thread has gotten. I wonder what happened to everyone? There used to be a page a day, now it's barely a page a week. Where are all the team SO members? We believed in GSR before they were canon, why not now? Hasn't anyone on this thread ever been away from the one they love for a little while?

It happens, sometimes things get in the way and we have to go and deal with them, but they are still in love with each other. They are still in contact with each other. They are still engaged to each other. Jorja has said she will be back. Let's all think happy thoughts. Remember this thread just a few weeks ago, right after the proposal? Remember how we all SQUEED?????? Where is eggy and turts and all the rest of you? Only desert and a few others seem to have opinions and those are starting to get me down. So new rule, no more sad posts!!! We got and engagement and a kiss. Isn't that what we've been crying for for eight years? YES. So let's be grateful for a minute and stop yelling at the people who gave them to us.

Ok--Rant over. Go Team SO!!!

Ps- This is not aimed at you desert, or any of the others who try to stay so positive. :)

6. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Hey Des is that pic from like bloopers or something??

7. dirtylabrat

OK, I decided to give tonight's episode a chance. It SUCKED! Warrick's Sara reference was so random. Grissom seems to be clinging to his job. I didn't understand the point of the CAT, Brass, Greggo, and Nick bit parts. As a matter of fact the entire episode and idea of Warrick being an addict is so random/ pulled out of thin air. Grissom seems incomplete. BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want my GSR!

OH, and why do we get a half naked trippy Warrick, but we have to wait 8 years for a GSR kiss? :p

8. Desertwind

NO Jasmine it's from "GBGL" the last ep. Sara was in, have you not seen it? and bengali morbid huh, not me, and remember when I reminded fans "lets talk about past eps, we liked, and favorite moments with them", well that lasted for about a minute :( and as far as fans "who've' jumped the ship" who knows, Sara/Jorja leaves and they leave .. not very loyal, and you'd have to ask them why :( as Grissom said in "Feeling The Heat", "I don't get people" and I will repeat again, lets talk about positive GSR stuff, till she returns, we can't change what we don't acknowledge [Dr. Phil] so no more negativity [me too] we know she's taking a breather, so it's like beating a dead horse to keep saying that over and over again, and it is a downer :( and CSI is not the GSR show, it's about the other cast members as well, for me, I like it or don't watch it!!

[​IMG]

9. PiperGrissom

PiperGrissom Police Officer

I am not posting alot cause I try to stay upbeat about it all, however, I am just sick about the way CSI is going. CSI without GSR just isn't CSI!!!!
    I hope that Jorja comes back soon and this mess that we've been dealing with will all be a blur.

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i HATE not having GSR but im liking the eps cause i like Wedges and warrick lol.
    and that pic was NOT from GBaLG it may have been a blooper, and scene they cut, or a scene that they're saving from upcoming episodes. and i love how they're trying to incorporate Sara into every episode even if just by name referance. im VERY team SO.
    :D

11. Desertwind

That pic. I posted was an out take from that ep. "GBAGL" and they thought is was too smiley, beings she was leaving. so they didn't use it, but a friend had access to it, and sent it too me, so here's one right after that one, a bit more serious :(

GOODBYE AND GOODLUCK

12. dirtylabrat

But I like smiley GSR! Thanks for pics!

13. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Uh.
    Cockroaches was a weirdo episode that I very nearly fell asleep during. Grissom was pissed off easily, and I loved it. It shows how on edge he is now. Gilbert = <3
    At least they added that nice little Sara mention in there.
    Otherwise, I would really have fallen asleep. Yeah, it's pretty sad.

They don't feel like a family any more. I'm all for wallowing in a pool of grief over Sara's tragic disappearance, but it's like now that Sara - the team glue, apparently - is gone, they aren't going to make any attempts to come closer at all. They are so detached from each other now, that it doesn't feel right. I would have actually thought her leaving would have brought them closer, at least in an effort to fill the void and make Gil feel better, but jeeze. Ecklie must have instated a new, "nobody have any emotion at all" law. >.<
    I miss Sara. Gah.

Next week, there better be some shiz hitting the fan in a very Sara-centric way, or else people will be missing kneecaps. Fo' sho'.
    That was me, being gangsta. Thank you.

ETA -
    You know what is upsetting me about the whole thing? They keep referring to her as a former character. She's coming back, she isn't 'former', so don't try to make me any more upset than I already am.
    Evil writer [insert obscene word here].

14. dirtylabrat

Oh she will be back. Right now, I'm just sad for her and Grissom having to be apart, and both of them hurting. But I know that she will be back for him! It just sucks right now.

Last night's episode was just weird, and boring.
    I liked the angry Grissom, and the thought of Grissom in a strip club always makes me giggle. Unless the stripper has butterflies glued to her body, he's not interested. I was b*tching under my breath with the trippy, naked, sex machine Warrick scene. OMG, we had to wait 8 years for a damn GSR kiss, but it's OK to have Warrick shagging a stripper and telling her that she's a dirty girl? :lol: I WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY to have a (non trippy) GSR scene like that, with a half naked Grissom telling Sara she's naughty just before he devoured her. :p But instead we get a stoned Warrick. :rolleyes:

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Grissom in his overalls? :lol: He's a dirty boy.

15. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Wow, that was just strange. It was like an AU fanfic or something. Very slow and yet when it was over I said to myself - It can't be over, nothing happened.

Oh well, at least we got a mention of Sara, even if there was no reaction. And Grissom didn't seem very interested in his new love interest. And no Ronnie.

I think Marg inherited the flat iron when Jorja went on vacation.

Thank god for GSR fanfic. If TPTB won't give us any GSR we'll damn well make our own.
    One of my pals at another board wrote this cute little GSR ficlet. Ecklie's Office. It's darn good for a first time writer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.