Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Different preview, same episode, though. :)

I definitely prefer Danny with the glasses--they work for him. :p

2. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

Being from outside the US, I haven't been able to watch the preview to Child's Play yet. :( It's not on the CBS Innertube either...*headdesk* Hopefully someone gets it up on YouTube soon. :)

Edit: I just saw the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. :D I thought Carmine was in a pretty good spot: front row and close to the edge of the stage, so the camera managed to capture quite a few shots of him. He was definitely enjoying the view, who wouldn't? ;) He was hardly paying attention to Seal's performance towards the end of the show... :lol: The pink-hued glasses made him look...pimp-y.

I also spotted Adam Rodriguez of Miami in the audience too, a few seats away from Carmine. He looked like he was really happy to be there. :cool: :lol:

3. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

^image wouldn't show up when i quoted but that pictures... WOW

That is one damn sexy shot... i have a thing for guys in suits.

I did like the no glasses look but now is like I can't see him without them and in CYHMN it was really wierd when you saw him without them but he looked hot

4. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

The CP preview does look awesome. Carmine's going to kick that storyline's a**. You're right about his glasses: He did look like a P-I-M-P! :lol:

5. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

does anyone have a preview for Child's Play? i heard it was Camine/ Danny filled and i didn't watch SOOH last night.

i haven't seen S1 Danny/Carmine in a while. i haven't watched S1 for the longest time. he did look soo freakin cute in that season, especially when him and Aiden used to tease each other all the time ("Hush" fans anyone?). i loved his longer hair it made him look soo cute.

6. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

i know...he did look good in season 1 ;) ...well, what am i saying, he still looks good now! :p

7. Carrieattheprom

Carrieattheprom Lab Technician

I come with a gift. It's just a five second clip with Carmine telling viewers to stay tuned for more CSI:NY. There are also clips from the same poster with the other cast members.

I'm really looking forward to Child's Play, Carmine's going to be amazing in it! From what I gleemed from the promo:

Annoncer Dude: "Next Week's CSI:NY starts with a bang,"

[Clip of Stella, Flack, and Lindsay running from a building as it explosed]

Annoncer Dude: "But it will end in a way{I'm paraphrasing here} a CSI can't handle."

[Clips of Danny crying over Reuben's body, Sid is telling him he has to get away or he'll compromise the evidence, Hawkes pulls Danny back. At what's probably some later point Lindsay enters the mourge and Danny walks past her. Then we see Reuben's mom crying and begging Danny to tell her that Reuben's okay, and Danny, sobbing himself, says he can't.]

8. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Next weeks episode sounds amazing! I've been TiVoing a lot this season because I'm elderly. But anytime Carmine has a moment to shine, I'm all for losing a little beauty sleep.

9. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

OMG!! You just made me drool everywhere with taht clip.. THANK YOU!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

10. Carrieattheprom

:lol: You're very welcome. I had a feeling you guys would like that. :) Wish CBS had those.

How much longer until Child's Play?! I want a time machine!

11. Lessien_Tinuviel

Woot! Thanks for the link! :D Mmm, yummy!

The man can't even stand still for 5-6 seconds... In the 3rd AXN promo (somewhere in the Related Videos list), Carmine's practically swaying from side to side as he says "I'm Carmine Giovinazzo, and you're watching AXN." :lol:

Btw, there are no Eddie AXN promo clips? :(

12. snowbird

snowbird Witness

Thanks WhosLaughingNow and Faylinn. I was getting confused because I don't really read the spoiler thread, it just seems to move too quickly for me, so I was pretty confused.

13. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

:D Yes, I saw that. Not even 5 seconds of staying still. But gotta admit it. He's cute when talking and bouncing like that. :p

Well, I taped every episode and the reruns. And all I could get is what it's on youtube. Carmine (3), Melina (3)and Gary (1). So, I don't even know if there are more. :( I'm waiting for S4.

14. Lessien_Tinuviel

Never would I have thought that a grown man in his 30s could look so adorable while talking and bouncing like that. :lol:

Dang. That's okay though, thanks for uploading all those clips anyway. ;) You are awesome.

15. Carrieattheprom

No Eddie AXN clips. But if you check the poster's profile you'll see they have Eddie's appearance on L&O:SVU.

Carmine looks like a little boy on school picture day. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.