Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Before things really get out of hand, I want to point out (as a reminder and for those who are new) something that Tally posted (awhile back) a calm, gentle reminder "Please focus on the topic of this thread. If there is a need to discourse at length on the attributes of vegetarianism then please take this particular discussion to the Miscellaneous forum."

Now normally we do not mind an occassional discussion here about being a vegetarian, etc or even the fact that JF/SS influenced you, this is brought up now so that it doesn't get out of hand, there are a couple threads in MISC specifically on this subject. As stated limited discussion here is fine, but full discussion should be diverted to MISC. Thank you. ;)

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i read that jorja likes cheese too much and eats a lot of eggs.
    i'm vegetarian (going on five months) and i don't eat eggs or drink straight milk, it's just too...bleh for me. but i do eat a ton of dair products, i would die w/out cheese, there's not much options on my budget for anything else!
    she's been a vegetarian for 19 years, and that's incredible, just like her. she's a great activist, and that's a big reason i admire her so much, and she's not too too showy aobout it like a lot of celebs. just the neccessary plug for the cause, u know? and it seems like she really really cares about the things she supports, which is a great example and very admirable quality.
    i love her sooo much for so many reasons, she's just fantabulous!!!

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Oh my goodness!!!! I just read a fantastic article about Jorja Fox! It talks about how she wants to have a baby!!!!! :) Maybe the writer's will get to work in a pregnancy for Grissom and Sara because Jorja will seriously be pregnant!!!! :)

Foxy Lady Moves On

4. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

That's an awesome article, but I have to just say, please don't jump to conclusions like that. Jorja would be a fantastic mom, but even though she wants a baby, doesn't mean she'll be physically having it, She may adopt, or have a surrogate. And, it doesn't mean she'd come back to csi either. Even though that would be fricken awesome.

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

If she decided to have a child I don't believe she'd be back on CSI, she'd want to be there for the kid then, wouldn't she?

Actually, I had the same idea about her possibly adopting, after all she said "child" not "baby". Women who are trying to get pregnant usually talk about babies when asked.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to her other pets? I was under the impression she had 2 dogs and a cat, now she only mentions the boxer, doesn't she have the others anymore?

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's so much, for this article that is awesome, I knew she loved all of these people, for sure, but hearing her admit it, warms ones heart ;) and a child, how cool, and if she did come back and I'm positive she will, she could bring the baby on the set, much of the cast has children, so why not, and if her and the character she portrays Sara, and her main squeeze Grissom do have a child, how great for all the fans who want this!

7. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Don't worry, I'm not jumping to conclusions. My post about the GSR storyline and the baby was a joke. I was just excited to actually have something about Jorja to read since news about her for the past few weeks has been sparse.

I could totally see Jorja adopting or even being a foster parent. I think it's awesome she wants to share her love with a child and no matter how decides to do this, I know it'll be great.

8. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Whatever she decides to do I wish her all the best in both her private an professional life I hope she achieves what she wants.

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

thanks for sharing that article. i'm glad that she is doing good.

10. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

*climbs on top of chair and screams* GEEK BABY! :p

11. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I think it's lovely to hear about her wanting a child in her life. She's almost 40, so maybe it's just the right time in her life to do that now.

(a short OT note, I ordered a Jorja Fox bag the other day, and will get it in a few weeks! Yey for Jorja Fox!)

12. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i don't understand the jorja fox bag, did she design it or was it designed for her??

13. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

It's a vegan bag that's avaliable on http://www.mattandnat.com in the 'pebble collection'.

Though mine is bought from ebay and in a fake furr brown kinda deal.

14. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

15. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks Taryn!

That's a really nice article about Jorja and I've never read it before either.

I liked how they basically wrote a mini-biography about her. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.