CSI: Vegas Season 5 DVD Disscussion

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Danny Caine, Nov 29, 2005.

1. geekloverulesGSR

geekloverulesGSR Police Officer

The crazy things we do for CSI, eh?

2. madgeorge

madgeorge Coroner

OH MY GOD. My birthday is on Dec 10. THREE EFFING DAYS before they come out in Canada. Which means that if my parents have listened to my brazen pleas and are going to get them for me, I have to wait til Christmas!!! NOOOOOOOO. I loved S5 so much!!! I really want these. If I don't get them for Christmas, they're the first thing I'm buying with Christmas money, and my parents are getting the cold shoulder since I've been begging for these DVDs for months, since I heard they were coming out.

<edit> Happy birthday CatherineWillows!!! How old will you be? I'm turning 17.

3. CSI_Gal

CSI_Gal Prime Suspect

Bit silly really, when ya step back and look at it... and yet I would do it again... :)

4. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I'm ordering my copy today!! Which means it will be here on... Saturday! Wahoo! I need to invite my cousin over; We HAVE to watch Grave Danger... Oh, I can't wait!

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

For those of you who want to see the DVD featurettes, but can't, you can view one of the featuretes from the DVD here

6. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

whats the price and are there bloopers?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I have seen it for $45.00-$80.00 US.dollars depending on where you go to shop. And so far I havn't seen any bloopers, and I am sure there are none on any of the discs and I don't think there ever will be. Maybe once the show ends, and hopefully that won't be for many more years.
    This is a discussion page for the DVD, so does that mean we can comment on episodes? Well I just want to say that I finally was able to watch all of King Baby last night, and I just wanted to say how much I liked the episode. Kind of a classic twist on CSI. That's all I wanted to say about that.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

what disk or disks is grave danger on??? I do that blockbuster.com thing where they mail you your movies but they dont give you the whole season, they do it by the disk, and i can't find anywhere on-line where it says what disk its on. please help!

9. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

IM GETTING IMPATIENT MY DVDS STILL ARENT HERE YET! :(

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

^^^ You can join my club, im still waiting for mine too! :(

11. Guest

Guest Guest

There are 7 total Discs in the set, so Grave Danger and all the featurettes are on Disc 7. It is so cool that GD is on a disc all by itself, it deserves to have a disc all to itself. GD Rules!!! Enjoy

12. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

I've got a question, on my CSI dvd in the U.K. the episodes are in number order like epsode 101 then 102 and so on, I think it is the order they where made. But on my U.S. dvd's they don't go like this they might have 501, 502 then 504. Why is this? If you don't get what I mean I don't blame you.

13. loves_csi

loves_csi CSI Level One

The number 5 is for Season 5.

14. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

It means the episode of that season. For example, 402 would be the second episode of season 4. Does that help?

15. Grissom_Mad

Grissom_Mad Rookie

I now that. What I mean is that the episode numbers are not in order.