How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

*waves* add me to canada :D

2. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Hi and thanks!!

I had a really bad experience, but it looks like I don't have good luck with online purchases. First I though it was ebay, then i went to a online shop and it happened again :sigh: After that, I resigned.

I've read the first book, and surprise, found some spelling mistakes. But after all, is very easy to read and understand.

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

xfcanadian your on :D

Just so you know guys us Non-USers are up to a grand total of 90!! :D

Books, well I've read three and I think that all of them and I really enjoyed them :D Prefered the third though :) PG, you found spelling mistakes- i'd be useless at that
    because I am a hopeless speller!!!

Online Purchases, well when I first 'discovered' csi I ordered a few miami seasons and ny season1 from Tesco online and they all came! Well one of the disks was missing so I had to send that box back but apart from that it was fine :D But i've only ever bought DVDs online to get them cheaper oh and my ipod :)

PG, Glad you had a good day :D

4. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I used to correct a local newspaper, so I find minstakes everywhere... of course in spanish. In english I'm trying not to make them, but I'm aware I do, so I'm trying to correct myself.

About the missed items, I don't really know if that's caused by the internet companies or the post office here.

5. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I've actually done ok ordering CSI NY online all my dvd boxsets have come off amazon or play.com... only issue i've ever really had was one of the discs on my s2 boxset was scratched but i sent it back got a new one with no fuss.

Only problem i found was it took a while to come through can be annoying.

6. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

Yeah, poison girl, about the first CSI:NY book, I still remember reading something like "... Black left the room after scanning every corner for evidences...". Not a clue that we had a new NYPD deective, oh, no, wait, Black=Flack, good for me!! *pat in the back*

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

7. gue_nih

gue_nih Victim

hai gaelen.apa khabar juga?kamu dari malaysia kan?i live in bandung,which is about three hour journey from jakarta.not as big and not as hot.it's a lovely city.just moved in here actually,after spending 6 months trying hard to improve my english in uk. (my grammar is still really 'messy' though).my husband is english,so..there you go.anyway..terima kasih

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Hi! I'm in the UK, so we're a good number of months behind the US. NY is showing S3 again, Miami is nearing the end of S5 and Vegas is showing S7 again. I'm hoping that there won't be too long a gap between the end of the reruns and the start of the new seasons. I need my CSI-fix! :D

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Nice to see another Brit over here AliGtr :D Your on the list :D

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

Hey to all the newbies the list is really GROWING thanks for updating it every time natty. :D

A question for EVERYONE what is your favorite CSI NY episodes I know its hard to choose but try and before everyone says Snow Day I'm going to say except Snow Day :lol: One of my favorites is Outside Man from season one I think my main reason for loving it so much is because it was really the first time that Danny and Aiden the younger CSI's were allowed to work on there own and it was a huge case.
    It was a rather grim story but it was just handled so well by the actors Danny sitting at the end of the epi with all the evidence kind of at odds as to why people do the horrible things that they do to others. *shame poor baby* I have watched it so many times that the dvd freezes at times! Think I need to buy season one part one again :lol: :lol:

11. DAnNSfreak

DAnNSfreak Rookie

natty, really nicely compiled list. ;)

ain't it great to see such world unity over this great show? Hehehe..

Snow Day!
    Oh... no? *pouts*

I think it'll be easier for me to say which episodes I didn't like... it's a shorter list.. hehe...

But, yeah. Outside Man was nice, Danny had a good scene at the end. Trapped (CSI: McGyver!), Comes Around (CSI: Law and Order), Raising Shane and Hung Out to Dry (CSI: Mythology/Da Vinci Code). These come in top of my list.

Ok, fine.. Anything with more Danny screentime will reach the top of my list. heh.

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

my favorite episode is Daze of Wine & Roaches.

though I have to agree that Hang out to dry and Rising Shane were cool too. especially the first one

13. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

I`m frem Norway...:)

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Welcome to our ever-growing list! (great job Natty!)

My favourite episodes are 'Run Silent, Run Deep' :(, 'Hung Out to Dry' :eek: and 'the-one-that-should-not-be-mentioned' :p

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome to the group hunny :D You are on the list :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.