Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Leela, I love those pictures! Some of their yin-yang-color-coordination wardrobe :)

It's so hard to choose, especially with recent developments but I've always had soft spot for the right-in-your-face flirting :D

[​IMG]

Then of course, there's the booty shot :devil:
    [​IMG]

But the hiphugger pic from 'Simple Man' will always be the emblem of hiphugger pride ;)

Btw, Leela, have I mentioned how I love your site? I really, really do! :D

Out of topic, I don't know what I'm doing for the holidays. I'm off on the 25th but I'm working the days prior and after that day. I started working in the east coast a couple of years ago and my family and most of my friends are in west coast so I can't spend Christmas with them...so that's a bummer. So yeah, I don't know what I'm doing yet. Most likely just curl under the blanket have hot chocolate.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Holidays at my house are INSANE...we usually have like 30 to 40 people on Christmas Eve! WE hire a Santa for the kids and he comes, hands out gifts and reads the kids a story...it is really cute and the kids love it.

Mo..your idea is awesome. That would make for a great E/C story; you should totally write it or at least someone should write it!! E/C under misletoe either at the lab or at a holiday party would be cool. I can picutre a holiday party Alexx's house and maybe Cal leaves the room, ya know she is meloncholy about the holiday, Eric sees it and follows her and they talk and after a few moments Eric looks up and sees the misletoe. It is a little awkward but they eventually decide it is tradition and kiss but of course the kiss gets a little out of control!

Ok, someone soooo needs to write a fic like that!!!

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I think you should write it :D Just that little paragraph was good :lol:

Aww how cute. The holidays at my house are pretty controlled...usually around 5-10 people come. But I've had big holidays where like 25 people come. But 40 people! Wow, thats impressive :lol:

4. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Where did kissing under the mistletoe originate from? Them kissing under the mistletoe would be so cool! When do you think it's acceptable to put the christmas tree up?

Drommie

XOXOXOX

5. calleighsthebest

calleighsthebest Hit and Run

I put my christmas tree up today, although to be fair it's just I tiny one I bought for my desk at uni! But i put fairy lights around my window too, but they're going to stay there all year, they look cool! I love christmas, I'm going on holiday which is going to be awesome too!

Anyway, calleigh and eric need to kiss under the mistletoe like NOW, wouldn't it be so cool if they actually did that, it could just start off as like a light kiss but they'd end up ripping each others clothes off!

6. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

*happy sigh* I love EC in coordinating black and white. :D They're so cute when they match. I love it. :D

So Mo's writing an EC mistletoe fic? Excellent. :D ;) That would be so cute, and I agree - at first they would both try to keep it simple and chaste, because come on, they like each other and being close to each other like that causes enough sexual tension, so having to kiss each other in front of a lot of people would be a bit awkward...but only at first. :devil: We all know that after a few seconds, somebody would have to step in and pry them apart and push them toward a bedroom to keep them from ripping each other's clothes off right there... :devil:

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Meep, sorry Mo. I seem to have landed you in it there. *puts on guilty face* :D

Drommie: We got onto this after I brought up bones, and Mo mentioned the recent full on kiss between Booth and Brennan. Wonderful times! And now she has to write a fic as …. *scratches head*... punishment from reminding us it hasn't happened with E/C yet. :lol:

8. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

For some reason, Simple Man is refusing to open on my computer so I had to steal other people's caps from past threads:

[​IMG]

Also, heehee:
    [​IMG]

Oh, and all the booty shots, too.

I am not writing anything until after my finals finish (December 17th) and also need to refrain from popping in here too often until then, because I have 6 exams in 10 days.

And I've read enough kisses, I want the real thing already, damn it.

ETA: To add to the scene Leela posted above:
    [​IMG]

9. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

Man Down is on some random channel... aw.. there are some of the best moments in this epi!

Thanks to everyone who updated or wrote fics this weekend.. and posted pictures. It has brightened my day after a long couple of weeks... I have even written my first few fan fic reviews this weekend.

And perfect time for a re-run... Monday Night football and the Patriots are playing! No flipping back and forth!

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

The only thing that bothered me about the "Man Down" episode is the fact that Calleigh referred to Eric as "Delko" twice. She called him "Delko" instead of "Eric". It was odd, and impersonal. I'd never noticed that until watching it tonight.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: Lol, Jodie somehow I sense that you're not all that sorry you "got me into" that ficcie! :lol: *Hugs!* It's lucky you're cute ;) Lol! :lol:

Lol, so I'm just writing them a mistletoe ficcie now am I? ;) Lol...okay I will try...I've yet to write something for E/C cuz I'm scared of not getting their characters right...but since y'all love the mistletoe kiss idea...I'll try! ;)

Love all the pics of the looks y'all....seriously there is so much freaking LOVE and heat between these two! I'm really surprised they haven't spontaneously combusted from it already! :devil: :lol:

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

She always calls him Delko when she's talking to other people about him, but when they're together she calls him Eric. I think it's just Calleigh trying to make their relationship seem professional to other people because she knows it's too personal between them, so it doesn't bother me. It's actually pretty amusing and a very Calleigh thing to do. Hagen was always Hagen when she was talking to other people but when they were together, didn't she call him John? I think she tries to overcompensate for her intimate relationships by trying to appear too professional in front of others. Like, she doesn't want people to think she has very personal relationships with these men, so she calls them by their last names when they aren't around.

13. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

I agree with midnight_tiptoes I think its her way of seeming professional in front of other people because things are so personal between Eric and Cal

p.s. I've finally finished that vid. what would happen

14. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Awesome video :) When I was with my ex, that was our song, and that video reminded me why I loved it so much.

I love how in SYG when he hugs her she just completely snuggles into his shoulder, it's so cute. He's the only one she'd let weakness show like that with. And when he asks if she's gonna be okay, she shakes her head no very slightly, then the next time you see her she's nodding like always. She lets Alexx see her a little unglued, but he's the one that sees how much things affect her. They are so amazing together.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree about Calleigh being professional and calling him Delko. And it's actually good for our ship, adding to what midnight_tiptoes said, cause it also adds to what we've always known:that they can (and I'd say WILL) have a good professional relationship even WHEN they get involved. She knows they are really close but still can remain professional about him when she has to, especially in front of other people. Hope that made sense. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.