Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

The first scene I really noticed was the Chalk Scene Scubadoobiedoo

2. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

I'm reading VR Trakowski's Halfway to the Moon right now and Sara goes to DC to work for the FBI. Culpepper gets a mention. Really good fic if you haven't read it.
    I tried my hand at writing a little bit of dialogue & smut last night, it's harder than I thought. I really respect those fic writers even more now.

3. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

*lol it did get posted twice for some reason..oops!*

4. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

OMG!!! My husband wears those flat caps! :lol:
    It's a sexy GEEK fashion accecory! :lol:

I'm in a chipper GSR mood, today, and trying to stay that way. Lots of GSR fanfiction keeping me sated! :D

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"SCUBBA DOOBIE DOO" S/2.. she was so gentle and sweet with him, and like the big dufus he was back then acted all DUH-DUH :(

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. dirtylabrat

Doofus, Yes... but I'm not sure he was Duh. More like scared to death at what he was feeling. So, do you think he had been burned in the past, or just had never been inlove before, and unsure how to react to Sara? He did sort of say that Sara was the only person he has ever loved.

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Ahhh. Scooba Doobie Doo. One of my favorites. *Sighs.*

I was just going to say that the best cure for missing new Sara and Grissom scenes, is to go back and watch Dead Doll. Seriously, do it. Watch the end scene. Savor it. Get into it. Listen to the music and the helicopter. Look at Grissom's name tag. Smile when Grissom smiles. And then turn it off and be satisfied. After a hectic season, Sara's still alive.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Very true Shipwrecked. This season could have been a lot worse. We could have been mourning Sara's death and the fact that Jorja Fox could never come back to CSI.

At least the way we have it now, she can and most likely will come back.

Anyway, that's a really good idea Shipwrecked. Sometimes I take an hour out of my day and just go through the seasons and watch the best GSR moments. It always cheers me up! :)

9. dirtylabrat

I'm still trying to figure out Grissom's up turned collar. She's gone for how many days, and he's now pulling doubles and apparently moonlighting as an Elvis impersonator. Damn, he's got it bad. :lol:

All the new GSR fanfiction has lifted my spirits. These two can't stay separated for long. He needs her, and loves her. She has loved him forever. It doesn't get more serious than that. :)

10. vixster

vixster Dead on Arrival

I just watched the GSR clips for 8x02 to give myself a little lift since we dont have jorja. i love it when sara corrects Ecklie when he says "were in voilation" and she like "ARE!" i love it!!!!!!!!!! makes me so happy, coz shes defendin him, so it gives me hope that she will be back for him! long live GSR!

11. dirtylabrat

"ARE", One and only, with every beat of her heart, she has loved him forever, GAAAH!!! :lol: This is going to be the most difficult angst filled CSI season EVER!

I'm hoping that for the finale, either he goes after her, or she returns to him all preggers, or we get a GSR wedding, or maybe she comes back to save him. :)

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree she's amazing, and she's got to be nominated for an Emmy in this episode, for sure, and I just watched "GB&GL" heat wrenching, I cried again.. :(you can see Sara disconnecting and her behavior and her deameanor changing as the ep. progresses, another amazing performance, here's a pic. of her and her man, when she opened her locker, I was going "that's one of my favorite pics. of them", I would have thought she'd take it with her, when she left :confused: SARA COME BACK... HURRY UP!!!!!!

HE FASCINATES ME
    [​IMG]
    SHE FASCINATES ME

13. dirtylabrat

Her disconnecting was truely frightening. You could see it, feel it, almost taste it. Jorja desereves an emmmy for that performance! I was crying when she was just standing there, blank look in her eyes, showing no emotion, with that woman in front of her with a knife sticking out of her back and the husband trying to kill his wife. The old Sara would have kicked that guy's ass to protect the battered wife. I kept thinking, where is Grissom? She needs Grissom! *sigh* I think at some point she's going to need Grissom's help to be whole.

14. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Yes, let's hope that when the writers strike is over JF is bored and wants to come back.
    She must miss her friends, and now she must know how much her fans miss her.

Fanfic can only satisfy so much, I want some on screen GSR, damn it all!

I wonder what little references we'll get this week?
    I hope we get to see Gil writing an email or something. Maybe the end of a phone conversation, or the beginning of one at the end of the ep....
    Grissom:"Sara, I miss you so much. I can hardly function without you."
    Sara: "I know this is hard Gil, but I have to do it for us if we're going to have a life together..."
    Fade to black.

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i wanna watch Dead Doll soooo bad!!! but i put all my taped episodes into this like little case thing and I CANT FIND IT!!! its making me sooooooooo mad i've been looking for soo long and its every single episode in season 8!! *grrr..*ah well ill read my lovely harry potter books haha i've read them so much the covers have like fallen off. I miss sara soo bad :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.