"Cockroaches" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well, since we haven't seen THAT much of him, it doesn't seem too sudden to me.

Obviously, Nick gets in Warrick's face about it... And that looks interesting.

Hopefully this whole Warrick ordeal will remind Grissom that he has other team members other than Sara, and while she's gone now, they're still there. :rolleyes:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think it looks a great intense episode for Warrick. I am eager to see it. Great promos.

3. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

it looks like he is yelling at grissom...

hmmm this looks intense, but it seems like there is such an excess of drama going on this season. Overly dramatic stuff for the sake of drama. Hopefully this eppy won't be over the top...

4. CSI247

CSI247 Hit and Run

Warrick's not yelling at Grissom, you can see him avert his eyes away from Grissom and towards the crime scene. His "NOO" sounds sad not annoyed/angry, so I'm assuming it's because he sees that the girl he was with is now dead. That would also be why he can't enter the scene.

The Nick/Warrick fighting looks interesting too.

5. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I'd have to respectfully disagree. Like purejoy said, we haven't seen that much of him lately, so it would be kind of impossible to rush it, and it's not like he was fine and dandy before Sara saw him with the pills in Goodbye and Good Luck (one of the first mentions of it, if I recall correctly). The trigger could have been his break up with Tina, which was mentioned in A La Cart (I'd like to believe this was it because then we would actually see some semblance of a storyline in relation to Warrick's marriage). But none of this, of course, is going to take away from the fact that I'm glad we'll be getting more of Gary Dourdan, I've been missing him.

And since I don't think I said it before, the Nick & Warrick argument should be good. That part I'm looking forward to.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

INTENSE

7. Skell

Skell Rookie

I agree with you, LibertyBell. I'm really looking forward to this episode. Gary is an amazing actor, and he plays as Warrick so well; seeing a little stress from this character makes for an interesting new side of Warrick... or if you want to relate this to the very early episodes of Warrick and his gambling -- a side brought back to life.

The argument between Warrick and Nick should be very powerful and touching. Those two are like brothers. No, correction: they ARE brothers. Amazing chemistry.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's again Alex wow, intense is right, and thank goodness we're back to our main CSI's, and one of the greatest, Warrick, ;) always so deep and brooding and dynamic, I'm so glad their featuring him, I hope he gets whatever's bothering him resolved, Grissom as usual, worried, and him and his buddy Nick, in each others faces :eek: this should be a stupendous ep., can't wait!

9. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Why is the CTV preview always better than the CBS one? Thanks so much for the posting the previews.

This episode looks dark and interesting...a total switch from the last one. I'll be interested to see how the murder plays out. It's interesting to see the "tough mean" Grissom in the promos. I also wonder what role Catherine will play in this episode. Hopefully, we won't be let down.

10. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Director William Friedkin is really good at action and suspense. Besides "To Live and Die in L.A.", two of the others he did are "The Exorcist" and "The French Connection". "The French Connection" won 5 Oscars, including Best Picture, Best Director and Best Actor and has one of the classic, all-time great car chases.
    Should be a good show.
    LaSquisita

11. PisceanPal23

PisceanPal23 Victim

Well, it is Las Vegas...I mean, (from a TV perspective) strippers are an integral part of Sin City, so sure, if they pop up in two storylines, its not uncommon.

And it's been building up to this for a long time. Warrick was troubled early in the shows existance...and with Tina's marraige breaking up over the course of two seasons, we've seen him falling and falling, and he's about to hit rock bottom. (Anyone notice him with his chirt off? Niiice :D )

AAAAAND! Not to sound too Greg enthused (though I am) I want to see some continuity with Greg's reaction from the last episode...I believe there was something more to it than a bad day...gotta be. And heck, if there is nothing in the next episode, sure, I understand, its WArrick's time to shine. But PLEASE, TPTB, show us some mercy and elaborate on some of the little tweaks we see here and there!!!

All in all, reeeeeeally looking forward to the new episode. And lets hope this apparant new special character does NOT act as another female piece of duct tape to be stuck on Grissom all season. Here's hoping.

(What I'm referring to, above, is that I heard that a new character is coming...she's in the witness protection program and her son is the DB from the scene. She apparantly acts as a love interest...like I said, here is hoping NO!!!)

That's all :)

12. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

A-freaking-men. America gets the short end of the promo stick.

Okay, this might sound wierd, but when Warrick shouted out "NOOOOO!" It kind of made me wanna laugh. First of all because it sounded like that classic slow-mo cliche climactic "NOOOOOO," and also because Warrick has done a total 360 in his life. I thought he was growing up. I thought he had gotten past the bad boy thing and matured a little. But no, the writers took his character and turned it around.

I found it unbelievable, especially in the promo.

13. PisceanPal23

PisceanPal23 Victim

It's too early to assume anything about it yet. We don't know what will actually happen...besides, he's apparantly addicted to pills and his marraige sucked. He's gotta cope with the unenjoyable aspects of his life some way and in Las Vegas in primetime TV, that screams 'stripper'. It may not be the best way to cope, but it is a way.

We also have no idea what the writers do have in store...I think I remember reading that the conclusion to all of this will be settled in two episodes, the one after Cockroaches...once again, I could be wrong.

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm excited to see an ep that isn't centered around the recent main topic, time to branch out!

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist