CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

Yeah it should be EX-GF, cause they were never married, or even engaged.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Horatio really loves the young girls doesn't he? Theres like a 15 year age difference here, maybe more, unless by magic of television Horatio Caine is 35 & never ages. This woman would of only been like 20 when she was w/ horatio. Sorry, but eww. Hes such a cradle robber.

3. Della

Della Police Officer

*raises eyebrow of indignation* Not being funny but my hubby is ten years older than me and the last thing on my mind when we started dating was 'Ewww he's such a cradle snatcher'

If Horatio had been dating and having sex with a ten year old when he was twenty-five then I would say your views were warranted, and a lot more stronger as well, however, I was 19 when I met my hubby and he was 30 and if you do the maths with Horatio and his ex-girlfriend you would probably work out that he was perhaps 35 and she was 19. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion - depending on the maturity of the female perhaps.

...Just an opinion, of course...

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ I just find it a little humourous that they always hook up H with these much younger girls...Marisol was only like 28, Rebecca was no spring chicken but she wasn't close to his own age.

Given from what i've heard about this woman, Julia, I would only assume shes not very mature,she sounds like (excuse me) a selfish, child-like bitch, which makes this "old relationship" between these two, a tad hard to swallow. My opinion, anyway! :)

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

^^^I agree with you that the woman is probably a bitch but maybe when everything with her and H and went down she was different but something tells me she probably wasn't any different.

Although, it is nice to see H make a mistake as far as judging someone's character goes. He is usually really good at being the Mary Sue character and choosing to be close to those who are but in this instance, it seems he chose wrong....interesting, yet seemingly over dramatic as usual where H is concerned.

6. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

I just have this sinking feeling in my gut that when she finds out Kyle is in jail that she isn't going to care...

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

Well I agree and get ready... :eek: because she is going to try and get custody of Kyle. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I so hope Horatio puts up a good fight... :devil: Arghh. :mad: :mad: :mad: We have to wait for the new year for this! Arghhh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't believe our Horatio would have hooked up with a bitch like this! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh well, just like you said Delkolover, it's nice to see H wrong once in a while too. It's just hard to believe. :rolleyes:

I hope the writers do a good job. So far I have really enjoyed the season and I would say loved it all if they just gave H and C a few scenes together. :p Ahh, how I miss my DuCaine. ;)

Hey maybe we'll get the new promo tomorrow on Innertube and at the end of the rerun. I Hope :D

HCrazy :cool:

8. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

When is the next new episode?

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I believe the next new episode is Monday. (The 10th) It's entitled 'Guerillas in the Mist' :)

10. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

Thank you!

11. csifanman

csifanman Victim

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Thanx for the promo pix :D . This epi looks sooo good. I hope that scene is not the only exciting part :rolleyes:

13. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wow - Alexx gets caught in ANOTHER fire? It's a trifecta ! :lol: At least this time it's with Ryan and not Eric ... Hopefully this episode has some potential, I haven't really heard about any spoilers for this one.

14. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

thanks for the pics!!! :) i hope this episode is good... i mean it looks good from the promo but i know that promos can be decieving

15. xXluvinMiamiXx

xXluvinMiamiXx Victim

does anyone know how many more episodes csi: miami has left cuse by the looks of it a lot of shows are running out of storylines and going on hiatus. i need my daily dose of miami especially hiphuggers to function. i know the next epi is Miami Confidential and i heard that raising cain is gonna show next year so im just panicking here. thanx in advance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.