The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I would love for Nick or Greg's sexuality to come out so openly that it seems like everyone knew. Or at least knew, but Nick and Greg didn't know they knew, you know? :p Like what Jay said or anything similar.

Okay, it's Thursday and time again for the Upcoming Episodes of CSI that's good for our boys. We got some early season 1 stuff coming up, and since there are only 3 season 1 episodes with a 5/10 rating or higher, it's easier for me. :) And Clarrisani, go ahead and add some if you know.

Upcoming N/G Episodes

2. jay

jay Witness

So I have a few more pics for you guys.

From 11 Angry Jurors, I noticed some strange things. Early on in the episode, Nick's wearing his shirt tucked in, nothing wrong with that. He then adopts this, very questionable pose.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/11AJ1.png

Then when they go to get some results from Greg, there's something shiny on Greg's lower lip. Like he's wearing chapstick or something. I'd cap it, but I've already sealed up my Netflix envelope and that stuff's permanent.

Whn we see Nick again, his shirt's untucked. The same shirt from earlier. It's like he and Greg had a quickie in the men's room.

Not to mention later in the episode Nick's wearing a turtleneck. Trying to hide a hickey?

And in Viva Las Vegas, Greg introduces his replacement, Chandra to Nick.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/VLV1.png

Who replies that he'll be using the stinky shower. This is Greg's reaction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/CoatiKid/VLV2.png

Can you blame him?

3. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I can't tell you how much I enjoy your caps and comments on the episodes; and yes, that pose is rather questionable. Must watch it again!

Since you seem to watch through S5, did you notice subtext in Swap Meet? I menttioned earlier that I found a best of guide and it mentioned that episode, but I don't see anything, maybe the best of guide was wrong or I didn't pay enough attention the first 3 times I watched it.

I know you all noticed The Wave of Love in Shooting Stars but I just watched it again and it was like, Nicky was so glad that Greg was there and I think you could hear that in that "Hi".

And I still think that Nick had a makeover from Greg after Grave Danger, his clothes are so much hipper! Not to mention the hair!

4. jay

jay Witness

I'll have to watch that episode again. When it came time for me to watch it, i skipped over it because i'd seen the episode enough on TV. All I really remember now is Greg's expression when Grissom finds the top rack of the diswasher loaded with ... female pleasure devices (not sure if you can say the actual name).

Did I miss anything?

5. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

jay, I love all those pics!. The "rather questionable pose" from "Eleven Angry Jurors":

[​IMG]

reminds me of this:

[​IMG] :lol:

And you're right; Greg's reaction in "Viva Las Vegas" when Nick says he'll be using the stinky shower, is priceless. You can say Greg looks smitten....

[​IMG]

I'm sure this is what Greg had in mind in that scene: :devil:

[​IMG]

I mean, who could blame him?

Don't forget, guys, "A La Cart" is airing tonight. Slashy goodness!! Nick and Greg just looked wonderful together in this episode.

6. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

Are you sure you're not thinking of 'Meet Market' from S7? I always get those two titles confused. :p And there was some subtext in 'Meet Market', but I don't remember any in 'Swap Meet' either.

Wah, nearly to 18 are we?! Schweeeet...

Did y'all rewatch ALC tonight? I flipped back and forth between that and 'Don't Forget the Lyrics.' Which reminds me! Did anyone watch 'Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?' and notice two of the frat guys were named Nick and Greg? :lol: I found that kinda amusing. Then again, I'm easily amused. :rolleyes:

Speaking of The Love... 'Scuba Doobie Doo' was on Spike TV earlier. Ah, such a great episode for our boys. Watch out for that subtext, it's gonna put somebody's eye out one of these days! XP

"Your partner...", "Leggo my Greggo...", Greg trying SO hard to impress Nicky [as always]. Love that episode.

7. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Hey guys! I'm going to work. (AAH!!)

I want you to try and reach Fort #18 before 12 AM (December 1st).

If there's still 20 posts to go when I get home, me and Stacy will talk back and forth (right Stacy?!).

Love those pics and caps!

Wanna start naming the reasons why Nick is gay and Greg is bi by numbers? Maybe I'll add it to the Wiki! lmao

See you tonight guys!

8. jay

jay Witness

If I had the resources, we could count the number of times Greg's checked out someone's ass or Nick has checked someone out.

We could do the number of chest pats. Or the amount of eye sex.

Or I still want to know how you'd people like to see either one of them outed. Like scenes. Not just "Something quick".

Let' get creative people!

EDIT

I'm watching one of the behind the scenes featurettes for Season 5 and they're talking about Catherine/Warrick. One of the producers was saying how they decided to amp it up because it was season 5 and Gary Dourdan says at one point how nice it was to play on what's already there.

Hmm.. "Play on what's already there", huh?

9. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

If I wrote for CSI: (and deliberately included all of these moments of subtext, xD), I'd be totally proud of you guys for seeing all of that. Well, I'm already so amazed that there's so much more to see, but... O____O Just wow.

Ugh. They should really learn how to start doing that.

Outed? Um. I've answered this before, I know it... I just cannot remember what I answered with... :lol: Oh, how scatter-brained I am... I do like that little scenario you brought up, jay, so yeah, definitely that, or at least something close... Of course, anything big and "explosive" would be nice, but, like you said, anything we learn about characters seems to be really quick and isn't dwelled on too long.

Kay, so, Greg's outing scene was covered... What about Nick? Ha. I'm not sure. I really think that all the show would have to do is out Greg as bisexual, up the subtext a teeny tiny bit, and everyone would (hopefully) understand that they're at least interested. >_>

Zodiac, oh, the whole Nick/Greg frat guy thing makes me want to see that. My uncle normally channel surfs, so I'm really surprised that he wasn't flipping back to that one... (when he gets up, we have to hide the remote so he doesn't change the channel. My aunt gets really angry with him)

And yay, A La Cart! :D I love being a fangirl.

Oh! And on another note, November's over! I can go back to being a well-slept person again, as well as getting back into my favorite fandom. -huggles- This makes me happy.

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

I love making lists, jay, and if I had the time, I'd be the first to make a chest patt/ass check/eyesex-list! Although if everyone made notes about episode they'd seen recently we could achieve such lists? I'm in the middle of watching S6 anyway and'd be glad to do it, so ... just keep collecting the evidence! :lol:

I'm pretty sure this best-of list meant Swap Meet, Zodiac, and I haven't seen Meat Market yet. But after I posted my request, I remembered the "toys" in the dishwasher, and jay mentioned them too, so I think maybe that's it?

I want a subtle outing too, it fits the show and the characters. Just a random sentence ... and that be it, no big deal, you know.

And yes, Greg definitely liked the idea of Nick in the shower in Viva Las Vegas. :D

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Well as I have said this to Jay I believe like others that Greg would be the one to be outed. I dont have anyhting creative. As for dear sweet Nicky, I really dont know other than having him witness Greg flirt or clearly check out some other guy and he gets jealous. Or in some convo between the boys Greg says something that clearly makes viewers (not just Love fans) realize that he likes guys as well and Nicky reacts or as a bonus something said that you realize they are together. Will stop rambling on that now.

As for the chest pats, ass checks and eye-sex that would be a really sweet idea to have a list of all that.

And twins, of course! :)

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

If you remember in Viva Las Vegas Nick was late getting to the crime scene, so I wondered if Greg sneaked into the shower to help him was his back.

It was nice seeing A La Cart again, I saw so much more than I did the first time, like every time Nick bent over Greg snapped a picture! Adorable, those two.

13. jay

jay Witness

Maybe with Nicky's outing it could be something a tad more major. Nothing ground breaking that would take up the whole episode... Maybe Nick is investigating a murder at a gay bar and one of the bartenders recognizes him. Or even better, he makes some kind of comment to whoever he's working the case with that he used to go here all the time.

He could say it in a way that we know he doesn't go anymore. Maybe have a moment later on where Greg mentions the same club.

Just my two cents.

EDIT

The first MiniKiller episode is on Spike right now and Greg and Grissom are investigating a Chicken Plant. I just had an idea for how either Nick and/or Greg could be outed.

Nick and Greg get a call about a murder on a chicken ranch. As Greg investigates the body, Nick finds a clue under a rooster. Greg looks over and goes, "Hey, Nick! I love your cock." Nick smirks and/or winks and they go back to investigating.

(I apologize if i can't say that word.)

14. blue2328

blue2328 Civilian

First, Hello everyone...I love this thread. You girls/guys crack me up to no end!
    I have been perfectly fine to be just reading and enjoying everything as a lurker, until now, jay...your post up above on how the boys could be "outed"...made me stop and have to go register just so I could say how much I lmao at the thought of that. Love that idea!!!

That is all. Please continue. =o)

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

LMFAO Jay! [​IMG] I had to go to another board to find that smilie!

Well, starting from the beginning. "Pilot" two words: Anal Swabs. What two men (even in the forensic business) discuss anal swabs in polite conversation?

Not to mention, they're so comfortable with each other and yet there's so much sexual tension, and they're SO flirting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.