Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

omg those are great pictures especially the last one! :)Thanks for posting them! :)

2. GregIsMyMan

GregIsMyMan Victim

the last one is by far the best! hope he wears a shirt more often!! he looks like he's been working out, and he looks good !!!

3. Salvis_Angel_07

Salvis_Angel_07 Civilian

hi im new here, Vixen (Sweet Fantasy) got me hooked on this site so i decided to check it out for myself.

p.s. my name is Lizzii.

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

welcome to the thread!!!! you'll have tons of fun here with us Togoholics ;)

5. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

welcome to the thread!!! like Need4Speed said, you will have lots and lots of fun here thats for sure :)

6. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

Hey guys!!!

Oh my god, rerun this week. ugh! I'm soooo angry!!! :mad:

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ 'If looks could kill' isn't such a bad episode and reruns are sometimes necessary.
    Ryan has some funny moments in this episode, one with Alexx during the autopsy and one with the suspect as she told him that his look is from yesterday. :lol:

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Inge!, your icon is so cute.

I guess if it has to be a rerun, that episode is okay.

Random question: Has anyone seen "Nailed" lately. I wish they would play it sometimes because I've only seen it once...maybe twice and I love the parts with him and Eric, especially at the end. (I dont want to watch it to see Ryan get hurt, just his great acting) :D

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks, AliGtr made it.
    She's such a great icon maker.
    I saw the pic and I wished someone would make an icon of it and Ali did and I couldn't resist. :D

I bought the season 4 DVD's to watch 'Nailed' again and again, in German and in the original version.
    On TV I saw it only once, but I live in Austria, so sorry I'm not very helpful. I cross my fingers that you can see a rerun soon. ;)

10. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

Yea, I just am soo anxious to see what happens next!!! :)

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah i agree...plus it doesn't hurt that he looks sexy in what he was wearing either :devil:

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I thought his expression when that girl told him his look was from yesterday was priceless! It spoke volumes without being too over the top. :lol: Personally, I love those sweater/t-shirt combinations. They cling nicely. :p :devil:

It seems odd that in the US, there are repeats in the middle of a series. And then there's a big break at some point, isn't there? The UK may be some months behind, but at least the episodes are one after the other. And then they repeat the whole series again until the new series comes along. So I get to drool over them at least twice. I have to confess, I record the episodes both times, so if there's lots of Ryan in them I can watch again. *sighs happily*

Nailed is an episode they should repeat more often. The opening is really shocking! And all the times they pretend that Ryan's going to get shot before he does - I'm on the edge of my seat every time, no matter that I've seen it far too many times. :rolleyes:

inge , I'm glad you're enjoying your new icon! :D That smile is irresistible! :p

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

You know we are on page 20 already and need to start thinking of a new thread title. With all the talk of of tight t-shirts lately.....maybe we need to include that in the title in some way!

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hmmm what if we went with Ryan/Jon #18: The Tight T-Shirt Society.

Just any idea, don't have to use it. It might even help spwan another idea. :)

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Sara, great idea for thread name. See you and Kat work so well together....

Ali, I completely agree about the beginning being so shocking. I was so scared to watch nailed, just seeing him in pain. But I figured it wouldn't happen until like half way through the show at least, so I was prepared for it. Then they start it with him already nailed and screaming. I was like OMG *cries* I was NOT prepared for that at all. And then all the close calls he has w/ the gun through out the show was making me hang on my seat too. It was a great ep and Togo did an amazing job in it.

I think the reason they do repeats here is around the holidays. Mainly because they know peeps have better things to do then watch tv. I can handle a repeat here and there, but damn if the strike doesn't end soon and we loose tv in Jan. I may pull my hair out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.