Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aleyna4233

Aleyna4233 Dead on Arrival

i dont understand where you see them more intimate in the Trigger scene in GD.. can someone plz fill me in?

2. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

The trigger scene in GD wasn't really that intimate, but to me it seemed sort of in between. Like he was starting to open up to her more, but they weren't really together yet. He was telling her something about his childhood, which he rarely talks about. Plus I just liked it because it was kind of funny. Grissom writing fan mail, lol.

I liked Suckers too, how well they worked together. I forgot about that one. There are so many, it's hard to keep track.

I can't forget the last 2 minutes of DD, "Move over, I'm going with her", the hand holding and the eye staring-into.

3. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I like it too, when she first gets the package from him when he's gone on sabbatical. She opens up the paper, sees the coco, smiles that smile that says I love this really strange man. Then she looks for the rest and there isn't anything in there, she kinda shakes her head, like, I love him, but he frustrates the you know what out of me, then goes on. It makes me smile because my guy is a geek too (although he'd send me a computer chip or something and think it's romantic instead of an unhatched bug). :)

4. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

So many GREAT GSR momemets. It gives us hope for the future. :)

Have y'all read that spoiler on the other board for season 8? It had me a little freaked, but the more I thought about it, I can't see it happening. I can picture another woman being interested in Grissom, and Grissom either being completely clueless about it, or a little freaked because he is still inlove with Sara. He just got up the nerve to pripose, so I doubt he would be looking fro a replacement. Unless he's not thinking straight, and then anything is possible. OK, I'm trying to keep the faith, but now that it is rumored that hoochie ma mas will be coming out of the wood work for Grissom, I'm starting to panic. Sara needs to get her ass home ASAP.

5. AimeeC

AimeeC Dead on Arrival

I don't know how true this is but apparently Grissom and Warrick are going to argue over something not sure what and then he says to Grissom something like "No wonder Sara left"! Thats really all I know about it but as Warrick didn't really say anything to Grissom in You Kill Me about Sara leaving I think its true.

6. dirtylabrat

I never liked Warwick anyway. I can believe that he would say something so cruel to Grissom. The rumor of a potential love interest for Grissom just made me sick to my stomach, and I can't believe it. That's not Grissom. Sex without love is sad. Grissom loves Sara! He doesn't need a new love. He needs to go after the onlyh person he has ever loved. I'm still hoping that Greggo will be the force that kicks Grissom in the butt and in Sara's direction. Don't just stand there, Bug man, go after her and help her!

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This is being posted in all shipper threads and it may or may not apply to your thread:

Ok guys, here are some quotes from the Shipper Central rules which are located here . Everyone needs to read them and become familiar with them.

Please pay special attention to these:

Shipper Central is designed to be a FUN place for people to discuss their favorite FICTIONAL pairings. Shipping is NOT life or death - it's fun AND it's fiction. So, let's please not take things so seriously. If someone doesn't like your chosen pairing, SO WHAT? You do and that's all that should matter.

We expect EVERYONE to have RESPECT for the other posters in this forum and their ships. Treat other ships the way you want everyone to treat your ships.

To quote TBonz - "Insulting couples (characters) and/or real life actors. DON'T. If you don't like a ship and feel compelled to say why, do it dispassionately and with respect for those who might."

If you know that you'll be uncomfortable or annoyed about characters in your favorite ship being
    shipped with other characters you might not like, DON'T GO AND READ THEIR SHIP THREADS. You only have yourself to blame if you end up upset. There's a very good reason why each ship has their own thread.

AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS RULE AND CUT BACK ON DISCUSSING OTHER SHIPS:

Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings),
    Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

This means that there is too much discussion of other ships in this thread. It's time to knock it off.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

How about we get back to chatting about our favorite epsiodes with them not just the recent ones, where they came out, but something from a ways back, that you went Uh, huh, I thought that was a cute scene, and it really doesn't do any good to wonder who will say or do what, right now, it's already in the can already filmed, and Sara is not with us..right now, maybe soon ;) and there's nothing we can do about it,[​IMG]

[​IMG] SEX LIES AND LARVAE, where she lovingly wraped the blanket around him ;)

[​IMG] STRIP STRANGLER, he was so protective of her!

[​IMG] BURDEN OF PROOF

[​IMG] ANATOMY OF A LYE

9. dirtylabrat

You know, I don't think I have ever seen Strip Strangler. :/ Hmmm... *goes in search of episode*

10. Desertwind

It's good, Sara goes on a ploy expedition to become the maybe next victim, of the "Strangler" and Grissom kinda of freaks out, and tells her he doesn't want her to put herelf in harms way, but she wants to catch this freak, so she does it anyway, and he comes to her rescue and is all a [mini-mart scene] concerned and so protective and caring, when the guy they thought did it, wasn't the one :( he acts like a mamma bear, or a big Grissly with her ;)

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i love that episode..i've been watching season one alot lately, good Sara memories in S/1 theres an ep *i cant remember which one* theres a female DB in a dumpster wrapped in plastic and Sara's first reaction is something along the lines of "oohh yeah, lets move her" in like a cherry voice and if it happened in S/7 or deffinatly S/8 she would have had a spaz and been emo sara in her corner.* I LOVE YOU SARA!!* :rolleyes:

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

The guy that idiot (FBI Cultpepper.) thought he did the rapist, he was hired by the rapist guy, so he can find where the women's live. I do agree with one thing, Grissom is very protect of Sara, because he the Grissly bears, he has to protect the young one like Warrick, Nick and Sara then later on Greg.

I love Strip Strangler, because I agree with Grissom about everything, how to catch the rapist? You have to go inside the guy's head, but no, FBI want to after the guy now without use your head.

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

i love that episode..i've been watching season one alot lately, good Sara memories in S/1 theres an ep *i cant remember which one* theres a female DB in a dumpster wrapped in plastic and Sara's first reaction is something along the lines of "oohh yeah, lets move her" in like a cherry voice and if it happened in S/7 or deffinatly S/8 shes would have had a spaz and been emo sara in her corner.* I LOVE YOU SARA!!* :rolleyes:

14. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Er, JorjaFoxFan, somehow your post got posted twice, lol.

Ooh, yeah, I like Strip Starngler too. And Scuba Doobie-Doo, with the face touch! "Chalk, from plaster" It was on Spike today. Also on Spike, the end of Happenstance, "I won't wait up." She's so cute in that! And fannysmackin, where she's kicking the dummy.

Grissom(jokingly): Hey, pick on someone your own size.
    Sara: Are you volunteering?

I love the little thing with her nose she does. They're so cute together!

15. Desertwind

Just watched "Ala Cart" again, an ho-hum ep. except the GSR parts and Icky Ecklie, he's as obnoxious as Hodges, maybe they should hookup :D and besides the deep love they have for one another they've got admiration and respect as well, and are in awe of each other, perfect harmony[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.