Dancing With The Stars

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HISS-HISS-BOO-BOO-HOO-HOO :mad: :mad:. I was shocked they booted off Sabrina, one of the greatest dancers I've ever seen, with high scores as well, what the hell, why not Marie Osmond, she's no where as good a dancer, I couldn't believe it It's nuckin futs I've lost interest now!!!!

2. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I agree with you desertwind. I was so mad when they voted off Sabrina. I wanted her to win. She was the first person this season to get perfect tens. I am not watching that show again.

3. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

The only way that I figure SB got the boot was because her fan base didn't vote for her, either because they thought her scores were so good as to keep her in the running or they thought there was no way she'd go home.

4. Desertwind

Well, I lied, I taped it again, down to the the wire, and I am curious to see who gets the big prize, so my picks for the girls now are~

Marie, the jitterbug, she was fantastic, I didn't think she had it in her, really powerful and fun ;)

Jane she's just plain elegant and a good dancer!

Melanie although I didn't think she was good enough to score a 10 :eek:

Jenny Not so hot this week :(

GUYS

Helio he's just a natural ;)

Cameron he's slick, and always does a good job ;)

5. Desertwind

Aother elimination tonight, wow this is a toughie, I can't believe how far Marie Osmond has come, with all the difficulties in her personal life, and she looks like she's lost about 20 pounds. she's really gotten good ;) and Helio got a 10 last night he was superb. and Melanie as well. And Jennie and Cameron..so someone goes home tonight :(

6. Desertwind

WELL congratulations to HELIO[​IMG] for me it was between him and Melanie, and I'd finally decided to choose Melanie, and once again I was wrong, he's good, very charming, and good job by all, I can't believe Marie Osmond lasted this long, and kudos to Tom Bergeron, he's delightful and always charming! well this is over till next season :(

7. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I am so sad that Mel didn't win although I have to say I am biased towards her because I love the Spice Girls. They were both great. It was actually an awesome season

8. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I'm a week late, but I'm glad Helio won. He and Mel were both excellent dancers, but he just seemed to impress me more.

I wonder who they have in mind for next season?

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm late too. I was happy Helio won, but I think Mel was the better dancer overall. I am just glad Marie did not win. That would have ticked me off. She was not that good, especially the last night of dances.

10. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

^ IMO, if Marie had won, then the best entertainer, not dancer, would have won. I liked Marie. She put on a great show; she just wasn't the best dancer.

It all worked out in the end.

Are any of you going to buy tickets for the DWTS tour?

11. Desertwind

New possible celebrities for the new season of "DANCING WITH THE STARS"

Another Las Vegas connection is anticipated when the new season's celebrity lineup for ABC's "Dancing With The Stars"
    Some local support personnel have been hired for rehearsals and there's buzz that RIO headliner Penn Jillette and Genifer Flowers have been on the producers list. Kym Johnson, one of the professsional dancers on "DWTS" was spotted at the Penn & Teller show Saturday at the RIO. Also mentioned as possible contestants for the 6th season were ..Priscilla Presley, Donny Osmond, Cheryl Ladd, Florence Henderson, Steve Guttenberg adn Donald Trump's ex, Marla Maples [she's a celebrity?] The show premieres Monday, March 17!

LVRJ

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Here's a list of the confirmed stars for the neaxt season which were announced last night during the season finale of Dance War.

Found on Yahoo

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Priscilla Presley, Kristi Yamaguchi and Marlee Matlin are catching dance fever.
    They are among the dozen celebrities who will compete on the next season of "Dancing With the Stars," ABC announced Monday night.

The other contestants are Adam Carolla, Shannon Elizabeth, Steve Guttenberg, Monica Seles, Penn Jillette, Mario, Jason Taylor, Cristian De La Fuente and Marissa Jaret Winokur.

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Since DWTS started again last night I've picked the men I'm pulling for:

Penn, Adam, and Steve. Each may not have much dance training but I can see the potential sprining forth from each when they preform.

I'll have to see how the women do tonight and then make my final decision. There are a few that I really want to see, but for now that lists stays in my head. :)

14. Desertwind

OOPS, sorry for starting a new thread, I couldn't find the old one, this one:cardie: and my picks for the guys so far, are as follows~

Jason Taylor very smooth, and he'll get better:thumbsup:

Mario a natural talent, he's great:thumbsup:

Cristian de la Fuente, the Latin moves, he's also good:thumbsup:

The rest, time will tell, to me, these were the ones who shinned:thumbsup:

15. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I liked Steve he had energy, spark and enthusiasm, it was fun to see someone having fun and just enjoying it, not so much for the score but for the fact of it.

The women, okay Kristy was great, but so was Priscilla and Marlee, if I didn't know better I wouldn't have know that Marlee was deaf, and Priscilla definitly proved that age [she is 62] is just a number, I also noticed her daughter Lisa was there too.