Doctor Who!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 15, 2006.

1. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

putting a spoiler code just in case

i agree with you, Ceindreadh. i thought that Rose was ok, but how is she supposed to come back if she's stuck in a dimension where there is no return? besides i don't think she'll be around long. from what i read, she's only gonna be back for 3 episodes.

2. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

luvspeed[/b]'s comment]Well, this is Doctor Who, after all... anything's possible, lol. I mean, how many times have the Daleks come back now, despite them "really being gone forever this time." :lol: The Doctor thought inter-dimensional travel was impossible the first time they did it... he could be wrong again. What I wonder is when/how Rose will leave the Doctor again this time. I wanna see what RTD comes up with. :p

3. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

thats true. thats one of the best things about Doctor Who. :lol: so i came up with a theory as to Rose's return. maybe she finds Void ship, just like the Daleks used. what do you guys think? :confused:

4. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

So, I imagine you people have found the Doctor Who Advent Calendar? If not, here's the link.

I'm not thrilled about certain S4 news, but I'll live.

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Thanks for the link to the calendar. Hadn't seen it as yet. :)

As for that particular news, at last, something absolutely SUPERFANTABULISTIC (if I may borrow from Messrs Jennings & Darbyshire) to look forward to in s4, whatever the long term outcome. Happy Days! Thanks much, RTD! :)

6. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Oooh, I had not seen the advent calendar yet. That is quite fantastic. Gives me something to look forward to every day.

Also, TallyHo, I absolutely love your icon, that is hilarious. Where on earth is that picture from? I mean, is it Photoshopped, is it a behind-the-scenes pic? It's great. :D

7. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

Thanks mimic for the link! i had fun with it.

8. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

this episode kinda reminded me of the Posiden Adventure. i think that it was a great episode! though i thought those Angel Robots were kinda funny. "Information: you will die". that would be weird to see for real....

9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^^ Was that the Christmas special- I missed it!

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

^ Voyage of the Damned was the Christmas special. I thought it was pretty good, it was the only TV show I really wanted to see this Christmas. :lol: David Tennant is just awesome really, Kylie was good in it too. It did make me think a lot of the Poseidon Adventure (although I love that film so it was all good), but I just adore all things Doctor Who and after seeing the finale to the last series with the Doctor ending up on the Titanic I was really excited to see what they were going to do with the storyline.

11. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

It was a really good episode - the Hosts were very creepy.
    The spoilers for the new series looked fantastic.

12. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Personally, I can't wait for Rose to come back. I think the Doctor needs her, end of story.

Liked the new episode, but I have to admit, Kylie isn't a brilliant actress.

Can't wait for the new season.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

13. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

^i thought Kylie was ok. shes a better singer.

as for Rose, i just want to see how they bring her back. will she be back for good or is she just back for a few episodes?

14. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

wow...its kinda dead in here. well lets get a subject started. out of all the Doctor's companions, who is your favorite? i'll start...so far i have 2 favorites. Martha Jones and Sarah Jane.

15. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Yay a Doctor Who thread!:thumbsup:

Love the new Doctor Who, but i'll still watch the orignal. As much as i still prefer the ninth doctor, David Tennant is second. My favourite companion is Rose. Favourite baddie has to be the Daleks. Also love reading any fanfiction to do with Doctor Who and also wrote my own which is on fanfiction.net, i use the same name here as i do there.