Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Requinox

Requinox Hit and Run

OOH Cate! Sounds awesome, PLEASE write it ASAP I love reading Smacked fics mainly because I can imagine all of them happening in real life.

This week's eppie should be brilliant, can't wait for the smacked action on this one!

2. privatename

privatename Rookie

I know this is going to be an unpopular question in here, but doesn't anyone else besides me think it is too soon for a kiss between Mac and Stella? Don't get me wrong, eventually that would be great, but I don't think it is the right time for it.

I really adore the friendship scenes that these two share. I want a great hug of support or relief or whatever after the 333 stuff ends whenever or however that might be. (It is speculation, but I don't think it is a big leap to assume that Mac will survive.) But, I think that it is too soon for a real kiss between these two. Am I alone in thinking that?

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yay, yay, yay!! *Mo giggles and huggles her fab bud!* Sweet Cate, so can't wait! Update coming soon?? ;) :lol:

And here we are, the dramatic Mac-centric huge 333 climax eppy! So can't wait to see how this one goes down...really really can't wait to see what kind of Smacked we get, we had better get something after all the drama and all the support Stella's given him through this we had DANG well better get some Smacked comfort! :lol:

Can't wait! :D

Lol, privatename well in all honesty, I would LOVE to see them kiss...but in a way you could be right, cuz part of me has a feeling that if they kissed now it would be something they would play off and ignore and I would HATE that! So while I really really want them to kiss, I want it to be in the context of the relationship we know they both want with eachother! :D Make sense?

4. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^^^Ooooh Cate hehehe sounds SMackily brilliant! I wait for the next chapter in eager anticaption!

^^To private names comment: Imao it's never to early

^ Mo- Can't wait for this eppie gonna be fab! (hopefully!)

kiss kiss KISSSS!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Cate eager anticipation...or total impatience...how about both? ;) Update??! :lol:

Yeah I really do think this eppy is gonna rock...I so can't wait to see it...my hopes are high! :D

And because I can't stop....Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS! :lol:

6. magicmunchies

This eppie could be soooo SMacktastic! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed!

Yes this chanting is soooo addictive!

kiss! Kiss! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

7. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

I agree, I do not want them to kiss right this second, but I do want them to kiss eventually. When the time is right. Doesn't mean I can't do this tho:

kiss! Kiss! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Just for futures sake :p

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah it really has fabulous Smacked shippy possibility...now if only the PTB don't mess it up...technically nothing should stand in the way, so here's hoping we get some good Smacked...oh please, oh please!!

And yeah even if it's for future's sake...I'm all for addictively chanting...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS! :lol:

9. privatename

privatename Rookie

I think that makes perfect sense. I am all for Mac/Stella like I said, just not quite yet.

Don't get me wrong: if we got a great kiss I will be squeeing pretty loudly, but then my common sense will assert itself and I will think it was too early :)

As long as it is for the future then I can join in :) Kiss, kiss, kiss :)

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, then join hon...cuz I'm thinking it won't be for a bit that they do kiss ;) Not for lack of chanting of course...but still! :D

Couple hours left before the eppy tonight...fingers and toes are crossed for some good Smacked, hopefully! We really need some! :D

Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :devil:

11. magicmunchies

Mmm yeah now I think about it me too. But it still would be AWESOME!

Mo-We definitely need some SMacked moments! Or else Marti gets cranky...

Crao forgot: kiss! Kiss! KIss! KISs! KISS! KISSSSSS!

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*sneaking from her project to post something*

no worries, the eppie is (IMHO) smackish... the phone call thing killed me XD Oh man, one of the best MS eppies. :) specially well, basically, whenever mac was mentioned, they tied it with stella too. *happy panda* :lol: eppie worth watching again to see the subtle MS "hints" XD :p

I saw the pictures you guys posted and OMG thats amazing! (the artwork? awesome!)

kiss being too soon- i know what ya mean but when i see it, you wont hear me complaining. ill be dead on the floor :lol: :p

will post properly tomorrow after my paper :p

(I gots mah laptop- own laptop, so now im online more often YAY)

KISS, Kiss, kiss...!

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

45 minutes until I finally get to see the eppy...I've been reading spoilers and well...nobody's given me the info I really want...whether or not we get any good Smacked scenes...so I still have to wait for those! Gah I suck at patience...I want it NOW! :lol:
    Just like I want our Smacked kiss....yeah I want it now! Screw waiting! :lol: Sorry privatename! ;)

14. magicmunchies

^^ Congrats on the new laptop Mj!

^ A SMack kiss would be wicked! But I would still be a bit wtf? (this is after i finished screaming in joy!)

Damn forgot again *slaps forehead* KISS! KISS! KISSSS!

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

It's here, it's here, it's here! Finally! :lol:

Mac is cracking me up...ignoring the security guard and going from room to room...okay this is gonna be a good eppy...I can tell! Woot! :D

Bring on the Smacked!!

ETA: FINALLY!!!!!! Stella just finally put the "Puzzle pieces" together...Drew is the Stalker! We knew this already thanks to spoilers...but watching Stella finally figure it out was fabulous! Her face, dang if I was Drew I would run...forget Mac pounding on him, Stella is gonna beat his butt to eternity and back! :lol: I LOVED that she said what she said about her "knowing in her gut that it wasn't right and that's why she resisted"! Finally she doesn't just fall for the bad guy...YAY!! Now I want some Smacked...come on!! Please!

ETA again: Okay so I was hoping for at least a hug...rar! I mean concerned Stella for Mac was great, but seriously a hug? Not too much to ask! :p Oh well...still a great eppy over all! Did really enjoy it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.