Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

So his shirt was pink then? I couldnt tell if it was pink or orange :lol:

Need4Speed Your icon is funny :D
    Kat That icon is great! You should get a screencap of last nights episode and make a icon like that, but with his t-shirt instead. :D

2. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks!
    :D
    hmmmmmm I could do that but it might take me a few days. I am a bit behind in my icon making! However any icon or banner with Ryan in a tight t-shirt is worth making and worth waiting for!

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks everyone for the B-Day wishes *huggles everyone*

I got a cool black with white csi miami ball cap, it's too sweet. It has csi miami written on it in 4 places. The side of the bill, the front of the hat in big letters, on the front of the bill in little letter, and on the back thingy that you tighten. I also got csim season 5, which I totally only wanted for the real MDPD extra video w/ Togo, thanks to Kat and Sara for telling me about it and saying it was worth it, which it was. I also got October Road season 1 which is a show I loved and now it's on at Monday @ 10 up against csim..so last night I dvd'd csim and watched it. I only fast forwarded to all the Ryan parts. MMMMMM that tight t shirt was also my B-Day present..

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Your hat sounds cool :lol: I dont have much CSI:Miami things :( Hopefully Ill get some soon!

Kat, what picture did you use in your current "Sexy Togo" Icon?

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Sue, your present from me is in the works...but you know the reason why! ;)

I think the t-shirt should get it's own space in the credits, or atleast a personal thank you from Togo. :D

6. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Thats true :lol:
    Starring:
    David Caruso
    Emily Proctor
    Adam Rodriguez
    Khandi Alexander
    Jonathan Togo
    Jonathan Togo's sexy longed for t-shirt

:lol:

7. csirocks

csirocks Victim

So, just started posting here, but love all the pics! especially csi_kat, where did you get that pic of him in the tux?

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

^ Kat got the pic from one of our friends. And to answer the question that could possibly come next, unfortunetly she lost it when photobucket was being weird the other day.

So it's a rerun on Monday...wonder what ep till be showing. Tvguide.com isn't telling me.

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

"If Looks Could Kill" (season 5, ep 4) first aired October 9, 2006. "Male models' good looks may have cost them their lives; Natalia's abusive ex-husband begins stalking her at the lab."

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks for the info, Dynamo1! :)

At least they choose an ep where this is a lot of Ryan and hes wearing a tighter red sweater. :D

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

csirocks - I am so mad! :mad: I am still not sure what happened. I thought I had put the pic in photobucket.....but it is not there and I deleted a ton of pics from my folers on my computer and that went in the trash along with everything else. It is frustrating.

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Too bad its not a new one :(
    But that episode is okay.

Here is a question for all of you.
    If Jon got to write and direct (or just write) one episode, what would it be about?

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

In my relm of viewing I'd guess Jon woud want to write and direct one about Ryan and his family backstory. He more than likely wants to know about that as much or more as we do.

My thoughts would be Uncle Ron has a heart attack and the rest of the family has to travel down from Boston or where ever they happen to be, incase Ron dies or has another attack. Then someone in Ryan's family is some how involved in the case that Ryan is working on.

14. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

hey I like that idea you have wolfesgamergirl :), about Ryan's uncle having a heart attack and then his whole family comes down to Miami, it would be a good reason to have the family come down.... i just hope that they have a good storyline involving Ryan's family.. thats all i am asking lol :) so hopefully it happens lol :)

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That would be a good storyline for him to create. Im thinking that he might want to give Ryan a chance to shed his shirt :lol: Maybe that long wished for "have to save the drowing girl so he rips his shirt off and dives in*.

We just have to keep wishing! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.