Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

My next door neighbor just got around to watching GBGL, and is in SHOCK that Sara left Grissom. Now she's in mourning for GSR, like the rest of us. I'm talking total, stuttering, dazed and confused, SHOCK! :( I think "H*ly Sh%t! Sara left Grissom!" were her exact words.

It broke my heart to see Sara so detached from that DMV case. I kept thinking that she was having a flash back and that she was that little girl again unable to stop the madness around her. You could see her withdrawing into her self. Damnit Sara, reach out to Grissom. Let him be your anchor, and get through this together. *snifffle*

It's been how many weeks, and I still feel like I had my heart ripped out the night she left. Fan fiction takes the edge off a little.

BTW, will someone PLEASE PM the GSR fanfiction link with naughty Hodges watching... you know... cough... naughty GSR is good. Hodges watching is just too tempting. :D

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

How about we all focus on Sara coming back, she's not dead, and the gloom and doom :( is a downer, lets concentrate on favs, what's some of your favorite moments or favorite episodes from S/1 up till now, and "ALA CART" is a repeat, so that'll be cool, the 'coming out' party of them[​IMG]

3. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i miss Sara so much :( [​IMG]
    i need wait...SHE WILL BACK
    8x07 was not our GSR end!!!
    kisses
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

4. dirtylabrat

PIN ME DOWN is my favorite... just whoa! Best almost had wall sex moment on TV ever! :lol: I LOVE GSR!

5. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

ME too I like the PIN ME DOWN sceen

6. Desertwind

That was pretty hard to beat, back then, and it was so sensual[​IMG]

[​IMG]and "Swap Meet" "do you think these people are happy"? and of couse "Bloodlines" where she heard his 'speech' watching and listening through the two-way glass!

7. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I still really love the beauty scene.

Sara:Since when are you interested in beauty?
    Grissom:Since I met you

And then Sara's WTF look and Grissom pretending he didn't say anything out of the ordinary.

I loved "pin me down" too. When I first saw that ep, before I was really a fan, I seriously thought he was going to kiss her.

And uh, the veggie burger in built to kill was funny, even though it wasn't really a GSR scene.

The "Hodges don't you know that gray hair can be very attractive?" scene is certainly up there in the favs. I laugh every time.

The kiss of course, but that's obvious.

I also loved Nesting Dolls, Snakes, the Trigger scene in GD, leapin lizards, and so many more I could go on for days.

Btw, the one where she watched/listened to his "I couldn't do it." was in Butterflied, not Bloodlines. Speaking of bloodlines, I liked how worried he was about her when he got the call and how he just came and took her hand in the police station.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, awesome list BrookeSidle! I love all of those clips! The only I can think of to add right now is Billy Petersen's ad lib of "honey" in Play with Fire.

Also, I loved the shaving scene in Fallen Idols, mostly because it was released afterward that she shaved his whole beard for him! Awwww! :lol:

9. dirtylabrat

"Honey" was an ad lib? *swoon* *thud* :p

I didn't know that! OMG! :lol:

10. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey don't forget the Arm!Sex scene at the crime scene in LD.
    That one is so hot. I think the little close up in slomo of Sara after the arm!sex is what makes it so hot.
    Also, "you make me happy" & " maybe we should get married" & yogurt & love letters in bed.
    And eye!sex in ToYD & the bedroom scene in WTG.

I better quit before I get too distracted to go to work.

11. dirtylabrat

I can't even think about the "Maybe we should get mrried" without bursting out in tears! :( He looked so scared. She looked shocked and happy and without a doubt wanting to marry him too. AND OMG HE SCRAPED A STINGER OUT OF HER HAND!!! That's just too romantic, and soooooo GSR! Oh, and when they tried to kiss but their bee hats klinked and got in the way, I giggled! Could they get any more adorable as a couple?
    I just found this over on ther other board. What do you think?

12. Desertwind

I don't think this episode has been mentioned from S/4, 'SUCKERS' although it's not romantic, it shows how meshed and joined at the hip they are when working together. perfect harmony![​IMG] If one goes back though all the seasons, it seems he chooses to work with her, more than the rest of the CSI's ;) the fake Oriental art, I love them in this ep.

WHAT'S THAT?

AND THE CON GOES ON

TWO PEAS IN A POD

And dirtylabrat don't let this new ep. get you down, GSR forever, and that's a fact remember KEEP THE FAITH he's waiting for her to come back!

13. dirtylabrat

Sorry, I had to delete the speculated spoiler for cocroaches... is it true?

14. Desertwind

Here's a poll I found on BuddyTV, about what Jorja should do now, and you'll love the results!

**new TV show
    **movies
    **something else
    **RETURN TO CSI ;)

VIEW POLL

15. JorjaAnn

JorjaAnn Hit and Run

Grissom did seem to "choose" to work on more cases with Sara, and I think that up until they actually got together [ah happy day] the only reason he would work a case with anyone else was to avoid suspicion, or if something happened and they were getting too "close" [despite all the ah-MAY-zingness of it all], and after they were together, it went just to avoid suspicion, even though we could all tell that something sneaky and wonderful was going on behind closed doors...

Gosh, those CSIs must not be quite as smart as we thought, if it took them so long to realize Sara and Grissom's chemistry; I was really surprised by Catherine, seeing as all this romance garbage seems to be her area of specialty or something. *shrug*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.