Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Wonderful Eva . I love it . Anyway , I was like Whoa , what's going on in here when I heard Greg's reply in the episode . It surprised me a lot to see Greg talking with Grissom like that , but probably he blames his boss for Sara's departure ... maybe Greg will get mad and go bring Sara back and/or stay with her ? I can't wait the next episode to see if the writers will explore Greg's reaction more .

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Eva, that picture is wonderful! Whoever opens the new thread simply has to put that in the opening post! Wow! :D

And the cap of Greg waving is indeed a hard one to get... but for you, the SPOTM (x2). :cool:

Sandle Pic of the Moment (x2)
    (From Sounds of Silence)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He waves, she smiles! Cuteness from the earlier seasons. Awww... (the Greg pic may not be as great quality as Sara, but I hope it's suitable. ;))

Kat's got the first Hope signature of everyone! Kudos, hun; it's sandle-tastic! I'll unveil my new signature next time I stop by.

BTW: I wanna wish Danielle, aka ericloca a very happy birthday! [​IMG] [​IMG] (How old are you now?)

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Thanks Hes . I'm sixteen starting today . What cute pics you got there hunnie . Smiles really Don't lie !

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

This is a wonderful day. We have fics, pics, graphics and a birthday party! :) :D I am so happy. *dance in the Blue Hawaiian funtain*

Happee Birthday, Dani!!

*throws edible confetti* ;) You deserve the best in your birthday because you are totally a greeat Sandle buddy and shipper! Suprise for you! It's chocolate. I mean, it's been the utlimate Sandle cake thanks to King Liff. Gosh, how I miss our diry-fluff-thinking king! Okay, I guess that sounded worse than I wanted to say it. :lol: :lol:

Oh, Eva, I do love Taylor Swift too and her songs are just so lovely. Unfortunately, I haven't heard of "Stay Beautiful" but just because of the title I can already sense it's a very Sandly one. :) Something Greg would definitely say to Sara. Of course he has already said that to Sara a thousand times in the SSCBs. ;) And that graphic is just amazing beautiful. :) Keep making more. Please! :D

Oh, every time I see graphics like this one, I remember Jessie. Oh, I miss her. Carrie too. :)

Kat, you never fail to make me smile. If it's not because of your poems, it's because of your graphics like that really cute siggy. :D I love blue! It makes me want to scream, "Eeeep!" and put it together with Sandle, it's too much for me to handle. :D

And I also want to say an Advance Happee Birthday to araSgeG. Enjoy your last day of being a fifteen-year-old. :) I'll bring you anothey yummy choco cake tomorrow. :) You can definitely count on that! Love your icon, by the way! Snape Man. :lol: Brilliant! :lol:

Hes, those two pics is the cherry on top of this amazing day. :) That Sara smile says it all, she loves the guy! And of course, smiles don't lie! :D Oh, Greg is just adorable. :)

Skell, I'll read your fic in a short while. Don't worry, I'll read a fic and leave a review. :)

Guys, the thread is on so much fire it's kind of hard to keep up. :) And we're on page 23! Yay! :) In no time, we'll be scratching our heads because the time has come for us to make that hard decision - Next Thread Name. :D

EDITED: You fic is absolutely beautifull written, Skell! I'm having problems logging in so I'll just give you a review if I could log in. :)

5. Skell

Skell Rookie

Birthdays! Oh, happy birthday Dani and advance to araSgerG! :D

Hes I LOVE the shots you got! How do you get those? They're wonderful! I'm so tempted to make something out of them, now! :D

luvincsi. I can't remember if you told me I could call you by a different name or not... tell me if there is one, and I'll try to remember [I'm really bad at names. x]]
    But thanks for reading the fic! I'm planning it as I go along, which I probably shouldn't. I'll get around to mapping it maybe at school today.

Oh, and did you guys read the review on "You Kill Me"?

6. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Okay, I got my email notification that that fic had been updated. That was one heck of a birthday present. That's some awesome writing.

Dani, I caught you. I'm sixteen now, too.

Thanks for the clarification of the Greg-Grissom-whatever-thingimabobber.

Ah, those pictures make me yern for the good ol' days...you know when Sara was still there and Grissom wasn't drooling over her...

Oh, and thanks for the advanced birthday wishes...I must be in a way different time zone than most of you... :p

7. Skell

Skell Rookie

I'm sixteen, too! It was in May. :3 Didn't realize how many people were my age here.

And thanks for the comment on the writing. I like to write fiction, but this fic is proving to be a challenge... never done CSI before. I hope to update soon, though. :3

EDIT: What do you know? Just edited! Enjoy! :D

8. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

thanks hunnies for your wishes they brought me a lot of good luck .Pau , that cake was delicious .
    So , what do you think will happen in the next episode ? Will Greg react the same like in the last one ? Because deep in my heart I hope so , because we saw he still loved Sara ...

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Gotta make this quick 'cuz I should be getting to sleep. (It's past 3 am! :eek:) I don't know if I missed araSgerG's (Em, right?) birthday, but if I did, I wanna wish you an awesome sweet sixteen! [​IMG]

(I didn't realize there were so many sixteen year olds here. Well, I'm just a few years older, so it does not matter to me. :cool:)

Skell, your fanfic is a multi chapter story? Hmmm... when it's done I'll defnitely read it. As for your earlier query, the Greg screencap I got through special request over on the fanart section in the Special Screencap Request thread. They were nice enough to oblige. [​IMG]

I too like the older seasons of sandle. Such innocence back then. Maybe Eva, my co-SPOTD poster, will post a new pic next time around. ;)

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Good afternoon, my beautiful Sandle Buddies! (well, it's afternoon here :p)

Happee Birthday, araSgerG! :D Did I miss it? Hope not. And as promised, here's my birthday gift to you. A yummy chocolate cake with nuts! I love nuts so I hope you do too. Tehee! :D Surprise! You're sixteen now, that seems like a nice age. It's great how many sixteen-year-olds we have here. Well, I'm only fifteen. :cool:

Skell, call me Pau. :) I had problems with names too so it's okay if you forgot mine. ;) Sorry and i still have problems logging in, my internet connection is too slow. :( Don't worry, I'll try later and give you a review! :)

Oh, Hes, I miss those cute little Sandle scenes from the previous episodes too. :) I miss them so much that I want to have them back. :) Well, we still have the SSCBs, those never fails to show us really good Sandle scenes. :devil: I love your siggy by the way! :D

11. Skell

Skell Rookie

Yes, it is a multi-chaptered story. :3 I think I might make it a two-part story, where after this fic finishes, Greg will run after Sara. Just a thought, haven't decided, yet. :3

I saw the screencap! Greg is such a cutie, look at his enthusiasm! xD Oh... what to make out of that lovely screen? :3
    How do people take these shots, anyway? Is it a special device they have?

And, all right! Pau it is. :D

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Thanks very much for the lovely reactions to my Sandle graphic! I'm happy you guys liked it. I think that scene is just wonderful. It shows how much Sara trusts him and how he cares for her, and makes her laugh again. Yay! :D

Hestia, thanks for the screencaps! Aw that scene is just adorable. I was squeeing so much after I saw that. I mean of everyone in the room, he waved at Sara! And she smiled this secret smile, as if they shared something very lovely. Really, amazing scene.

I'll definitely post a SPOTM one of these days. And also my new fic.

Woot, I'm so happy this thread is alive again! We're the most positive shippers ever. :D

13. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Sorry I was away so long, didn't have internet access for some weird reason I don't know :confused:
    However... happy belated birthday to Dani and araSgerG! Hope you had a good one!
    Hestia, love your banner! They're both so cute on it!
    Eva is right, we are the most positive shippers in the world! It's great to know that the Sandle love is still so strong!

Sandle Quote of the Day

Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up.
    ~ Anne Lamott

14. Skell

Skell Rookie

Was this thread ever really dead before? I don't know, because I'm still fairly new to this place... didn't hit a week yet, so... :3
    We must keep the torch alight! :D

15. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hey there...OMG!!! I really miss you all...hehe well i just watched the eppy where greg said "Yeah..whatever" thats great...well maybe in his head, he said this.."If i were you, ill stop her"

i also watch the last part of Goodbye and good luck...i cried...when sara was in the cab, i think of greg's feelings and i remembered the joy they shared and everything that got to do with them both...

oh man....WHY oh WHY!!! :(

well lets be positive now... :)

for the newcomers..you all can call me Naz :D

hey! i still remember the story we came up with.."Tales of Princess Grissom and Ballerina Hank, lost Sara to Prince Greg" I think thats the title... :p

I hope that the next eppi, the writers will tell us the exact reason why greg was mad at grissom...maybe, grissom ask greg why he was so mad at him and greg told everything...

BTW Skell your fanfic is so beautifully written..i love it. I cried at the part where Greg hear an angelic voice saying this 'I came here for you Greg' that was beautiful man!!

Pau-Wow!!! i miss you so much!! *Squash spoiled cake at Pau's face* haha i miss the spoiled cake fight :D :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.