Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I doubt we will get more spoilers for new eps so soon. But maybe some more info on the existing episodes left. Cockroaches is next week so I am sure more on that will be soon.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From BuddyTV: About 'Lying down with dogs'

While the Las Vegas forensic team attempts to solve another murder mystery, one of its key players struggles to prove his innocence in a murder case he is involved in. The suspense continues on December 13 in the episode entitled “Lying Down with Dogs.”

As hinted in a previous spoiler article about episode 9 called “Cockroaches,” the team will be tapping into a mafia storyline in the Las Vegas club scene, while Warrick deals with his personal problems and indulges into drinking and some prescription pills, which results to some hallucinations and a sexual affair with stripper.

In the 10th episode of the season, Warrick will be in hot water as he tries to clear his name in a recent exotic dancer murder case. Meanwhile, Grissom and the rest of the team explores the world of illegal dog fighting to find out who is responsible for the death of a rich socialite.

Returning as exotic dancer Candy is Rebecca Budig, who is popularly known for her role as Greenlee Smythe du Pres Lavery on the soap All My Children. This 34-year-old actress has also been featured on Hope & Faith, The Guiding Light, and Out of Practice.

Also joining the main cast is Robert David Hall's musical group, Dr. Robbins & the DeComps Band, who will be performing in the said episode.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Wow, sounds like an intense and very interesting episode. lol, and I can't wait to see the good doc and his band, playing. Should be fun.

4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I'm so confused. What episode was Rebecca Budig in before? According to imdb she's never been on it. :confused:

I have a feeling I won't like this just because it's recycled material (Nick's stripper in season 1), but YAY for Warrick getting a storyline.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You're not confused and you are right she hasn't been on the show in the past, actually she will be appearing in two episodes, #809 "Cockroaches" and #810 "Lying Down with Dogs" as the same character.

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Ooh, sounds interesting.

So, real quick question, because I just got really excited: the strike's over? Really?*squee*

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Rebecca Budig, is drop dead gorgeous, wow, she's come up in the world, I watched her as Greenlee, on AMC, and wondered where she'd gone, and with Warrick, yummy :p lucky girl ;)this will be awesome!

8. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

This report is based on a single mention in TV Guide, citing an entertainment industry gossip blog, Nikki Finke's Deadline Hollywood Daily. That blog cites one unnamed, "usually reliable" source.
    I would not bet the ranch on information so thin.
    LaSquisita

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Decomp? LOL

10. PisceanPal23

PisceanPal23 Victim

Yeah, thats basically it...

Oh, wait, I heard something (I cannot think of the source though, sorry...) about someone coming in to the show in 'Cockroaches'. She's a woman, whose mafia husband died. She and her son was put in the Witness Protection Program, and 'she may be a possible love interest to Grissom'.

I hope not. Grissom just lost Sara! Yeesh, give the man a break in the loving department:S

11. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

That would be sick. :(

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree...if someone just had their significant other leave for a while they don't need another one being place in front of them.

Perhaps she will be a companion that Grissom can confide in, someone not directly associated with his relationship with Sara.

13. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

You know, Grissom did propose to Sara. That's not something you just get over in a couple of episodes. GSR was 8 years in the making... 9 according to Grissom. Poor guy. God, I hope that spoiler isn't true. :(

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

That's why I said that she may be someone Grissom can confide in, give a fresh perspective since she wasn't around for it all.

15. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

that would be kind of funny :lol:

but it was started by that tv guide writer...so i doubt that its true. More likely the woman will be interested in Grissom, not the other way around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.