Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

OMG!! kismet YOU ARE KIDDING!?!?!? :eek: They will tear the wall down??? Oh, how bad is that? I just hope they (whoever it is) will allow you to paint on another wall another SMACK pic, now that you have proven what an outstanding artist you are!!! If not, I invite you to my place and you can paint there!! :D

I really feel for you... :( :(

Cate , when you post the final part, I will finally start reading it. I haven't started yet (just a peek in first chapter), cause I am like the worst when it comes to TBC stories. I always forget things cause I read so much and then I have to start all over again. So, don't think, I have lost interest in your stories, I am just waiting for Home to be finished! :D

2. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

LOL! Not just the wall, but the whole house XD But I just got a call from my mother and she told me the peeps that are breaking the house down loved it and they left it standing for now. ^^ Hmmm, maybe they are gonna sell it on eBay 0_o

"WALL FOR SALE!"

*is off watching promo for this week cuz moms comp didn't have any sound...*

3. longlivetheship

longlivetheship Victim

ok, I seem to have missed something again.everyone in here is squeeing and "kiss kiss kissy" i'm assuming something is supposed to happen quite soon? sadly i can't watch this weeks ep so somebody be sure to take pics if anything happens pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)
    or if you're feeling generous,their's always youtube

4. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Well i'm not completely sure (ask Moriel) but methinks it because all us SMackers here want a kiss in this season!

Soooo

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo snuggles her brilliant angsty bud!* Thanks babes! I can't wait to read more...it's fabulous, just like you! ;)

Lol, longlive I'm not sure I remember why the chanting started...but I think the point is that we are hoping if we all chant loud and long that the PTB will hear us and give us what we all want...a Smacked kiss! So to that end...
    Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!!! :lol: :devil:

6. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

The first time I read the chant, I got it completely wrong, it was like "OMG! it can't be possible, Mac and Stella kissed and I missed it out? No way! How could something like that happen if I follow every spoiler that comes out?"

Luckily, the panic ended as soon as I got the "chant" concept stright.

Kiss, kiss, KISS

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

7. magicmunchies

Hahaha! Wishful thinking Yassy a kiss would be soooo SMacktastic! Like Christmas and Birthday all rolled into one

Kiss Kiss KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

8. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hope you Guys don't mind me chanting with you

Kiss Kiss Kissssss

I thought that too when Mo I think began to chant this i'm looking forward the next ep`well reading here if any smackness happened.

oh Kiss Kiss

9. magicmunchies

msgirl I adore your loc. Feeling SMackilious it's awesome! We could have our own Smacked dictionary it would be SMacktastic!

Kiss! Kiss! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

10. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Ah! yeah! I finally made it back! You all probably have no idea who the heck I am, but I don't care because I finally made it back! Okay, the Drew guy. He was actually doing the right thing as in pursuing Stella, but totally in the wrong way. You don't ask a girl to go skydiving and then out for drinks.:p

Kismet: The painting on the wall, gorgeous. Coming from a fellow artist (who can only draw in pencil because drawing anything else with anything else turns out to be crap) that was absolutely stunning.;)

I am totally psyched! for this weeks episode. It is my addiction, I so can't wait!

Kiss, kiss, KISSSS!!!

11. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

LOL, so true about the skydiving/drinks part. Totally the wrong order of dates XD Drew isn't that clever apparently :p

And *Waves* PENCIL DRAWER OVER HERE! This was the first painting ever. I actually draw pencil portraits only haha.

Joining in with the Kiss, kiss, KISSSS!!!

12. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

kismet , LOL about the guys letting standing that wall!! I really can imagine how they are in awe about it try to avoid destroying your lovely work! :lol:

longlivetheship, as far as kiss, Kiss, KISS!! It's about time. Our lovely Mo started the chanting and we joined her cause she is right! It's about damn time that we get some serious lip locking! :lol:

Tensions are heating up because of all the spoilers and discussions for next week's eppy. This one might get ultrashippery (so at least we hope) and since we are also convinced that TPTB are hardcore SMACKERS and have a sneak in here once in a while (of course, not confirmed), we try to tell them exactly what we want - of course on a very subliminal level. ;) :devil: :p

So here we go again: kiss, Kiss, KISS, KIIIISSSSSSS!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

How nice would it be if SMACked would go undercover and they have to KISS while at it... :devil:

14. magicmunchies

Hehe! Fanfic idea! Muhahaha! I can picture it so vividly it's scary.

*coughs* Kiss, Kiss KISSSSSSSSSSSS

15. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^LOL, I practically gave away the next chapter of "Home".

*winks@Mo*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.