Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

I HATE LIVING IN THE UK! That episode looks awesome!!!! I think Eric would make a great dad too .... though protective...

Drommie

XOXOXOX

2. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Leela , Lucy, you guys are awesome. I don't know how I'm going to get any work done with those clips just waiting to be watched and caps to stare at.

Their conversations, and especially Calleigh's little "aha" moments have been the highlights of the season. Even non-shippers and casual viewers are taking note of what's going on between Eric and Calleigh.

I wonder if we'll get any closer to a resolution before we hit rerun territory. There are what, three more eps that had been written before the strike?

(Oh, and Mo, Ash is fine. That's what most folks call me. :) )

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

hasamlitfuas!!!

And I almost didn't watch this one!! I wasn't expecting any E/C moments and, because of the title, I was expecting some interaction with children from one of them.

But E/C babies is even better.

He knew and she knew. It was like they were both pushing to see how far they could take it. He was directing that 'right girl' comment right at her, I think a blind duck could have worked that out!

Ahh, bless. She had that look of excitement/realisation/confusion/fear/happiness on her face again. Beautiful.

Episode was blah, but the moment more than made up for it! Who's doing the post ep... we need a rota.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I am starting to agree with Caro's observation about J/C petering out with a whimper. There might be an ep that addresses Jake leaving but I think it will only be a scene or two...nothing totally extreme.

The big bang of the season, imo, will be E/C getting it on either physically or verbally; some sort of conclusion or agreement between them about their feelings. If it happens at all b/c of the strike. The triangle will wither but the climatic end for this story arc will be E/C moving forward not J/C ending...does that make sense at all?

As for her emotionally cheating on Jake..I think she was never really been emotionally tied to Jake. Sure part of her cares for him but they never hit on the type of emotional stuff that E/C tends to hit on..ie last night's scene and the 'night shift' comment. So yes, emotionally she is chesting on Jake and has been; probably w/o even realizing it. When her emotions/heart and head start thinking and acting insync then E/C will happen. It is just a matter of this getting to that point now and I think that is the direction the writers intend to take this, whether it be this season or next.

5. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

I can't believe I slept through the ep last night, it was fabulous! Damn migraine. Although the continuity gods are going to smite some people, they changed Calleigh's backstory AGAIN. But I think I like it this time. The look on her face, it's only a matter of time before she admits what she already knows.

I'm in for the Christmas challenge. My muse seems to be on sabbatical, so maybe a change of pace will shake things up. I'll think about elements, although my first thought is the line "I've been outdone by a chicken sandwich!" I snorted coffee when I read that :lol:

I'm working on a SYG post-ep along with everything else. I want my muse back :(

6. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Welcome, jlzeqn80!

There's an actual episode? Sorry but everything disappeared from my memory after the EC baby scene! When Eric mentioned the "right girl" comment, Calleigh was like "OMFG, I'm THAT right girl!" awesome! sooo CANON!

Somethings, great caps! Thanks! Leela, that clip is officially on the loop in my computer! Thank you!!!

The roof scene is a nice bonus! I like concern Calleigh :)

I actually like this episode. Frank got some screen time since Jerkly is not in it. It's also nice to see Cal opening up more. And it's most refreshing to see a family story line where the flaw of the parents is that they don't know how to do some parenting and not something illegal or extremely disturbing. I still think Horatio should disappear.

Hiphuggers will rule the world

7. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

He got my chicken sandwich in the end. Tomato sauce and all. To my dog, its like trying to choose between an E/C full on kissing scene and a picture of Horatio in spandex. What a horrible thought...

HIPHUGGERS RULE!

Drommie

XOXOXOXO

8. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Afterthought: I think Calleigh bit her lip after Eric's comment because she didn't want any sound to escape from her lips (i.e. a squeal). She didn't want him to know that he's getting to her, even though they both know that Eric has gotten into her heart a long time ago...he just started acting on it recently.

9. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I envision a scene where Eric & Calleigh are in a disagreement about something, it gets heated, they're in each other's face...and the next thing you know they're kissing and Eric backs her up against the wall, hands entwined with hers next to her head. :p Of course, not at the lab, which seems to have windows and glass walls EVERYWHERE.

10. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I want that scene. That would be hot. :D Of course, any scene that involves Eric and Calleigh up against a wall would be hot. :devil:

And to think, I was thinking about skipping last night's episode. :eek: At least we know the writers still know how to generate interest in otherwise meh episodes...just throw in a few mentions of EC babies, and the entire world stops what they're doing to watch.

Now we just need a real EC baby. Because seriously, aww! :D

11. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Last nights EC scenes were great!!!!!!!!!! I loved the look on Eric's face when he said "the right girl". He was totally talking about her and she knew it. Her look after he said it was a bit telling and could have multiple meanings behind it. My take on it was that Cal knew he was directing the comment towards her and was all like "could that right girl be ME?" then a realization hit her "better act soon before some other "right girl" scoops him up".LOL!!!

Those clips are the best!!!!! You hiphuggers are awesome........wait I'm a hiphugger too so I'm awesome also!!!!!!! YAY US!!!!!!

12. delkolover

That is exactly how I picture E/C finally going down! There is no other way to play it. All the tension that is being built up has to escape at some point and when it does, something like that is more than likely to be the result.

We better get skin too! Lots and lots of skin :devil:

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Yeah, that's what I mean...it'll build up until it just explodes. That'll be our big bang going canon.

14. Jellicle15

Jellicle15 Victim

That's exactly what I said when I watched it. The whole scene was just soooo perfect. -goes to watch it again.- Eric + Calleigh = LOVVEEEEE!!!!!! :D

15. delkolover

I'm sorry Jellicle15 I neglected to welcome you to the group ;) That was very rude of me, so welcome to our ever growing corner of the ship universe :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.