Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Is there any way to see the slideshow without downloading it? I want to see it, but I don't download things onto my computer for the most part.

Fay, I *heart* your story. That's so what I see as the aftermath to that scene in "You Only Die Once." :devil: :D Hot! :D

The boys just make me smile. I love that you can drop them into anything and Flack's the big hero and Danny's his baby. :D

And Sid would totally be the chef singing "Les Pouisson" and trying to chop...who would be the crab? Adam would so be Flounder. :lol: So I guess Hawkes is the crab? Because Mac is totally Triton, king of the sea, and Danny's scary, scary daddy. Remember how Mac kept Flack away from Danny in "Down the Rabbit Hole" even though Flack clearly wanted to go with his Kinkapoodle? Mac was clearly worried Flack was going to be investigating Danny's ass more thoroughly than the hotel room. ;) :devil: ;)

2. BlueDemon

BlueDemon Dead on Arrival

Well, if you sent me a PM and tell me where, I can sent it to you personally via email. But its a exe.file so I can't upload it at You Tube or elsewhere. :(

3. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Awwww! That is so sweet! [​IMG] They are adorable, just like 2 kittens!

Fay, said before, I say it again! I love that!

LMAO! U know he would! After he practiced down to perfection the art of walking, talking, chasing and cuffing a perp and going up & down the stairs while staring, there nothing stooping Flack from staring at Danny's pretty ass! :lol:

Look at Flack. Must not stare, must not stare... But he is smiling... :lol:

[​IMG]

Not to mention that working the same case with Flack resulted into Danny laughing! Twice! ;)

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Don is reading the naughty little message Danny scrawled in his notebook--try to concentrate, Don, you're supposed to be working. :devil:

Plus, is it just me, or does Danny's jacket remind you of some sort of bondage gear? :lol:

Seriously, how adorable are they, though? ^_^ And the contrast in that picture is really cute, too. Don in his suit and tie and Danny in his...whatever he's wearing. :lol: And look at Danny trying to puff himself up to look big and tough while Don's around. :p

Hehe, I'm glad you liked it. :p

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Dude, BlueDemon, I just realized you're on my CSI:NY LJ's f-list! :D Nice to see you here too. Ah, I'm guessing that slideshow is of your D/F photomanips, yes?

Fay's latest D/F story was hot. Lean, mean and it featured the shower! :devil: What's not to love?

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMG, FLOUNDER! I used to love drawing him in art class! (When I was a child, a child. :p) Hahahah, can you guys imagine Flounder with a red beard and moustache?! He'd be the funniest Flounder ever ... Then again, can you guys imagine Danny with a sexy fish tail instead of legs? :lol:

Yeees, just imagine him lying on a sandy beach, all wet and gleaming from seawater, sunning himself while he swings that shiny, multi-hued tail from side to side and driving Prince Flack crazy. :devil: :lol: ;)

Good catch on Flack's smile! :D And Fay, Flack really does look like he's reading a naughty message by Danny. Look at the mischievous smile Danny has!

What do you guys think his message is saying? :devil:

6. BlueDemon

BlueDemon Dead on Arrival

Yes, Its me! :D And no the slideshow is of screencaps from S1 to S4. All Danny/Flack ones. :devil:

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^That's one hot drabble, Ceindreadh! :devil: :D And I want to see Flack strip search Danny, too. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Your drabble also makes me think about the way Flack looks at Danny--it's a very active looking. He's taking all of Danny in, and clearly liking what he sees. I love the way Flack makes no bones about his desire for Danny when he looks at him. It's all there, in his eyes. :D

Is it just me, or does Danny put his hands on his hips a lot when Flack is around? Like others have said, he's puffing up when his baby is around to be impressed (and to protect him ;) ), but I notice it also puts part of his body physically closer to Flack. That's kinda cute. :D

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

LOL, remember when Ariel first got her legs and onto the shore... she was naked?

:devil: Imagine merman!Danny getting his legs -- but not being able to talk....

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Ooo, a strip search. :devil: It must be Danny and Flack's favorite foreplay game before the big feast, if ya know what I mean. :devil: Danny will probably go up to Flack and say, "I've hidden your car keys somewhere on my body. Wanna frisk me?" and then shake his bubblebutt, just in case Flack has had a veeeeeery long day and doesn't get it yet. :lol:

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, the Flack likes what he sees, alright. :devil: Look at him pouting just for added effect!

[​IMG]

Enough said. :lol:

And do you guys notice that Flack, even with his hands on hips like Danny, has deliberately moved his arms back just so Danny's arm is brushing his side? ;)

Yes! :D I remember that scene! The Little Mermaid was one of my favorite animated films as a kid. Hmmm, I don't remember her being naked though. Was she? Would a Disney film allow that? :p

Hahahah, yeah, merman!Danny would be staggering all over the place trying to walk. :lol: But wait, not being to able to talk? Oooh, that's right, in the movie, Ariel had to trade her voice or something in order to become human, right?

11. chaostheory08

^Me too! I still watch it now on Disney Channel. *blush*

I remember an adaptation where Ariel was naked when she first got on-shore. Then again, we (here in the Philippines) have our own versions of the mermaid legend. :lol:

Soooo... what'll merman!Danny trade for legs?

12. Faylinn

He should totally trade in his prostate.

Whut?! Then they can celebrate when they defeat the evil whoever and he gets it back. :devil:

And yeah, she was naked--I think it was more of a suggestion than anything else, because they couldn't show naughty bits in a Disney movie, but she lost her tail and didn't have any seashells covering anything down there. ;)

Oh, and I totally had the Little Mermaid memorized when I was a kid, and my sister and I used to recite parts of it--she usually got to be Ariel and I got stuck as Flounder. :rolleyes: Still, if Adam is Flounder now, maybe that's a sign. ;)

I love those two pictures, Kimmy. ^_^ You gotta love those boys. :p

13. chaostheory08

Oh yeah, "Part of Your World" was always my audition piece in Children's plays and/or community threatres haha.

I knew it! I remember Prince Eric (or whoever man that was who found her) trying not to look. :lol:

Hmm... okay, so if Ursula was "Vanessa" on the cartoon, what will be the name of merman!Danny's opponent? LOL.

14. Faylinn

Don't forget: the seagull (Scuttle?) and the others found that old sail and rope to wrap around her before Eric came up. :p

And then she fell all over him on her unsteady legs. *wink wink* :devil:

Hmm, if we're going with canon...EVIL-SOCIALITE!DEVON :lol: But if we're not going with canon...I got nothing. :lol:

I posted this picture over in the NY forum, and it's got me thinking about that vampire AU that my brain was obsessed with last year, I think it was. :lol:

[​IMG]

If I actually wrote out half of the fic ideas I have in my head, y'all would either love me or hate me. :lol: There's a lot rattling around in this brain of mine. :p

(Why are AUs so damn much fun to think about? :p)

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

[​IMG]

And now, Kimmychu will perform a cantata in the key of capital E.

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* Look at them fangs. Oooo, Danny's a naughty nibbly one, I'm sure. :devil: You guys know why Flack's always wearing suits with a tie these days? He's gotta hide all the hickies he has from the collarbones down. :devil: I bet he even has hickies on that bubblebutt of his.

Do you think Flack and Danny ever compare butts in the mirror? Maybe Danny will bring along a measuring tape, just to check to the last millimeter whose butt is more ample and squeezable. :lol: ;)

A vampire AU sounds absolutely delish! Always did love vampire stories ... especially those with hot, sexy vampires. Yes, I can imagine Danny being a vampire, but he'd be a mischievous one who'll always show off his cute fangs. And his bubblebutt will forever be round! :lol: Flack, on the other hand, I envision him as the dark, broody one. Ya know, always dressed in black with a horrid, multi-colored tie for added terror. :lol: His pale skin and pink lips sure fit the typical vampire protagonist. ;)

But best of all, Danny and Flack being vampires, they'll always be young and handsome and be immortal lovers together. Think of all the neck-biting! Seeeeeexy.

And oh, let's not forget vampire!Danny and vampire!Flack having superhuman endurance, if ya know what I mean. :devil: :devil: :devil:

And about the merman!Danny AU ...

ROFLMAO! :lol: Oh my God, that is the funniest thing I read all day! Poor merman!Danny, what will he do without his beloved prostate?! How will Prince Flack show him the bliss of buttsex without it?! :p :p :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.