Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Print screen is all it is. ;)

I agree that concerned Calleigh is the best. Is it supposed to be because of Eric's injury or just because she's like in love with him? Or both? They said the injury was going to play a big part in this season, but so far all we've got are the hallucinations.

I loved this scene from 10-7. Eric's concerned and Calleigh's just throwing up walls left and right. I uploaded scenes from WF/DF and Simple Man, too.

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Huh...print screen. I can barely get my computer to turn on!
    Oh, we can only hope that it's the window scene. Though honestly, I'll be happy for any kind of interaction between the two of them

3. Jellicle15

Jellicle15 Victim

Print screen... no idea what that is, but thanks for showing me!

Episode airs in -checks clock- three hours. Gahhh! Can't wait that long! Must see now! And the window scene had better be in this one! Or really any E/C for that matter. After the awsomeness of SYG, I'm really anxious for more, ya know?

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

any interaction between this two in tonight's ep would be great. It would be even greater if we got some kind of indication about the status of J/C. I am pretty sure that the window scene IS in tongiht's episode. I don't know on what level she is concerned, ie if it is b/c of his injury or just b/c she cares. Either way, it looks like they work together tonight and I am hoping for some angst ;)

1 hr 20 minutes til ep :D

5. MiamiLvr2024

MiamiLvr2024 Guest

Hey guys!

Hiphugaholic: I love the idea of the pregnant Santa for the X-mas story

Somethingsdont: I know. All they have had for Eric's injury problems were the hallucinations. They need to incorporate more of that because then it will show Calleigh's care for him even more when he is hurt or messes up. Or maybe tonight he is climbing through a window, something happens with his head or brain, and he falls out of it or almost falls out or something like that.

For tonight: God, I do hope that there is a E/C scene tonight. Definitely looking foward to it! Although I did hear (somewhere, I dont know where) that instead of a window it Eric on the roof.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'm totally excited for tonight...I don't know if it's just a ton of hope that we'll get continuity from last week or a sugar high but right now I don't care...I'm way excited and hopeful for some good E/C tonight! :D

Jackie I sure hope you're right...either way! ;)

3 hours til the eppy for me...still jealous of y'all on the East Coast! :lol:

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Eric and Calleigh were in a bedroom.

I am easily amused. :lol:

I don't care if Eric is in the window or on the roof or in the pool naked (actually I'd prefer that, but that wouldn't get worried Calleigh, now would it? :lol: :devil:), but as long as we get some kind of Calleigh-concern for him, then I'll be happy.

Guys, I just died. Eric and Calleigh...talking about having kids!!! Awww! And when Eric was all, "when I find the right girl," Calleigh biting her lip and smiling slightly was too cute. :D I love these two; so adorable! :D

8. somethingsdont

HOW CUTE-HOT WAS THAT SCENE WHERE ERIC'S LIKE, "IF I FIND THE RIGHT GIRL"? FDLKSJF DIES. And the little half-smirk on Calleigh's face when he says it. Omg we are so going canon, guys.

9. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

OMG That was totally cute. Cal had that expression that she had in Sunblock!! :lol: I love these two. Hehe Jess they were in a freaking bedroom! If only we could write the script it would've been something totally different.

10. xxemilyrocksxx

xxemilyrocksxx Dead on Arrival

don't know how to do a spoiler box...
    but seriously.. omg!!!
    some cute moments...:)

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

And Calleigh thinks Eric would be a great dad, aww. Too cute. :D It's only a matter of time before Eric convinces Cal that she's the right girl, that they could raise a family together, and then they have a little girl, aww! I wanna fast-forward to that point. :D

12. MrsDelko17

MrsDelko17 Dead on Arrival

THAT SCENE WAS ADORABLE!!
    AWWWW

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That scene talking about kids was sooo telling. Ya know she is prodding and searching for info on how he feels about things. She wants to know answers before she takes the leap. She knows he cares about her but she wants confirmation about he feels about certain things. In all honesty, she is doing what she does best; investigating. I think she wants to make sure, by asking questions, that he is the one for her and that he is the one that she is willing to break down her emotional walls she has put up. It is obvious, from her convo with Alexx, that her childhood was not great etc and she needs to know how Eric feels about things to make herself feel better and give her more confidence.

14. somethingsdont

Okay, so the roof scene was kinda lame but OMG EC BABIES! How long can Calleigh possibly resist Eric's charm and good looks and um, other *assets*? You could totally tell she was letting the idea of starting a family with him brew around in that pretty head of hers. I need to see this scene again, NOW.

15. Jellicle15

Jellicle15 Victim

That scene was just too friggen adorable! I was grinning like crazy during the whole conversation, especially when I saw the expression on Calleigh's face. She had that look that said, "maybe that girl could be me?" :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.