NCAA Football

He's gone!!!!!!!!! As of 6:30 p.m. Central Standard Time, Houston Nutt will be resigning his position as head coach of the University of Arkansas Razorbacks! Whooo! ...Hey, this means that maybe I can start cheering for the Hogs again, good thing I still know the fight song...
Hit that line, hit that line keep on fighting!
Move that ball right down the field!
Give a cheer! Rah-rah!
Never fear! Rah-rah!
Arkansas will never yield!
On your toes, Razorbacks to the finish!
Carry on with all your might!
For it's A-A-A-R-K-A-N-S-A-S for Arkansas!
Fight! Fight! Fi-i-ight!

Just be happy you can't really hear me sing that. :lol:

TBonz said:
Exit 8A said:
Wow, this college season is nuts. Number 1s and 2s falling EVERY WEEK? If the pattern holds, West Virginia will lose next week to Pittsburgh in the Backyard Brawl...

That would be a good thing!

Bonz, class of 1980, University of Pittsburgh

I'm kind of torn. Even though West Virginia utterly destroyed Rutgers at Piscataway this year (I'm an RU alum, class of 2002), I would like to see a Big East team in the National Championship Game.

Bloody heck! What's this world coming to?! Houston Nutt was hired by Ole Miss, he's staying in the flippin' SEC! Come on Ole Miss, what's the deal?...You know, this means that we'll face Houston Nutt as an opponent next year...bwa ha ha ha ha!

I'll just stay in my little SEC obsessed bubble only coming out to mention Notre Dame (Go fightin' Irish!...ha! too late for that) or the University of Central Arkansas (Go bears!), so feel free to ignore my anti-Houston Nutt rants and stories about how torn I am about if I should continue to cheer for LSU or not...but if I mention anything anti-Florida Gators, remember me dearly, because my younger (But bigger, meaner and stronger) brother will probably dismember me. ;)

So, in conclusion. LSU vs. UGa= LSU winners.
The End.

Oops, I just realized that I continued to say UGa when it was really Tennessee that played LSU...but I got the outcome right! Go fightin' tigers!

I think all eyes are going to be on the current game

Washington Huskies 14
University of Hawaii Warriors 0
7:06 in the first quarter

And Hawaii is the only unbeaten team in the Top 25

Man, that was amazing, we shut that game off because we didn't think Hawaii could come back.

Hey, hey, hey, look who moved back up to number 2 and is a possiblity for the national championchips...LSU.

So, another season of NCAA football comes to a close. What a weird one, huh? It goes to show you that on Any Given Saturday..... (anything can happen ;) )

Congratulations to the LSU Tigers the 2008 National Champions!

Booya! I knew it!....But the whole Cotton Bowl...can we just forget that?...along with Notre Dame's whole season?...Well, at least the Fightin' Tigers pulled it out!
Victory for LSU!

Wow I'm surprised nobody has said anything in this since we are in week 3 into College Football. USC goes down by Washington, Flordia almost gets beat by Tenn., and Michigan State almost gave Notre Dame another beating in their own stadium (snaps fingers) to bad for that one.

Go BLUE BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Back