Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cubano

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

Re: Eric/Calleigh #27: Coffee Tastes Better With A Little Cu

Its 4am... I havent slept for two days... My stomach is hurting so much i think i just might be dying... and my dog is trying to steal my chicken sandwich.

My muse is asleep. Sleeping. My brain is screaming 'SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!' But my body is saying 'I don't think so. Not a chance in hell.' Laid in bed for five hours ... got bored... made chicken sandwich ... dog's trying to decide if he likes me or the sandwich more. Its not even a contest. I've been outdone by a chicken sandwich. The only place his loyalty lies is with his stomach...

I love FanFiction. I love to read it. I love to write it. I especially love it if it contains E/C and lots of it.

Going to leave you in peace now.

Drommie

XOXOXOX

2. MiamiLvr2024

MiamiLvr2024 Guest

To agree with Moriel21, Luce is an amazing writer. I read a couple more of your post on that fanfic site. UNBELIEVABLE! I also look forward to more things you write.

And... I am looking forward to tommorow night epi. Although I think I am going to record it because I don't know if I will have the energy to stay up. I am soo tired right now even. But I do hope they give us something to talk about Tuesday from the epi, that has anything to do with E/C.

3. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Element suggestions:
    1) leaking tube
    2) melted smores
    3) pregnant santa
    4) ant infested mistle toe

hehe...don't know if you guys ever want to use those, it's almost midnight here and my mind is going haywire.

As per EC, if there was a pool of a significant moment that tells us that they're really becoming a couple, I'll take the May sweeps to put my money down. I think it'll be on the season finale or the ep before that.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Silly muse indeed...and yet it manages to make you write brilliantly! ;)

Lol, you mean "Just Ask the Nanny" doesn't make you want to drop everything and glue yourself to the t.v. tomorrow night Jess? :lol: And before y'all think I'm harping on nannies, I used to be one...so I can harp, fairly! ;)
    I wanna watch it just cuz in the preview it looked like E/C had a scene together and that alone makes it worth it for me! :D

As for your spoiler box...way to lazy to post one of my own... :rolleyes: but yeah I agree hon, I want that too! :D

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Oh I love Montreal! I went for a week with collage a while back :)

I'm in for the whole enchilada (sp?). Can't wait!

I'm not excited about tonight epi at all, nothing has given me a reason to be... But I'll soilder on and tune in.

Yeah Jack's elements are always a bit... odd. You should see the onws she's given me for the 3rd chap of Resolute Breath! Ridiculous! :p

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hey guys just coming in to say hello :) It's been quite a while since I wrote being in my house with no internet connection. :mad:

Just wanted to say GREAT REVIEW for Stand your Ground, loved it :D! I like the fact that Eric has been really respecful towards Calleigh's relationship, that says great things about him. I always wondered througout the summer if he was going to be all jealous and not speaking to her. I'm really glad it hasn't been that way.

Anything interesting for tonight? :confused:

7. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

I may be getting my scripts mixed up since they're on my laptop at home, but I think the window scene is actually in tonight’s ep. But I'm not 100% certain.

Suggestion: Poision ivy wreath. Extra points if Ryan's the hapless victim.

And I’ve been threatened into writing for the Christmas challenge. Be afraid, be very afraid.

8. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Sorry for not being on lately guys it's just work and christmas shopping has been taking over my time. Wow you guys really go through pages like clockwork.

The missing scene fic (can't remember who wrote it) was great. Saved it to my computer!! As for tonights episode I really hope there's a EC scene in it. We need all we can get before the strike puts everything on hold.

Oooh and I'm loving the SYG icons some of you guys have.

9. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Jodie, you know you love my elements! (Just for the record though, I do like the dog element I suggested; I wasn't just joking around)
    Hiphugaholic, I love those elements! Especially 1,3, and 4. It would be good times :)
    I think my muse is a bit cracked. I don't know if this makes sense, but I get these ideas in my head, and I can picture the scene as I want it to play out, but when it gets on paper, I'm not nearly as happy with it. What's the deal with that?
    The pictures from SYG are wonderful! It's too bad that that may be all we get for a while...does anyone know what's happening with the writer's strike?

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes, tonight is supposed to have the window scene but who knows if they have changed it to something else of deleted it completely. It is hard to tell at times where these writers are going with all this.

the show has cast Elizabeth Berkely to play Kyle's mom in the ep "Raising Cane" you can check out the full story at TV Guide

11. Jellicle15

Jellicle15 Victim

Can someone tell me how to do the little spoiler boxes, please?

And I'm really hoping tonight is the episode you guys are talking about. I've been wanting to see it for a while.

12. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

[​IMG]

13. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Wow, that's quite the illustration. How on earth???? By now, I've probably learned enough to know that you all are crazy good with computer stuff, but this still baffles me. Sheesh.

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I want that spoiler to be real. :devil: :D

Thanks for the clarification on the window scene. :D I thought it might've been tonight, but I wasn't sure how it fit in with the storyline...but then again, when does anything on this show ever fit the storyline? Anyway, I really, really hope we still get that scene. Concerned, worried Calleigh is like the best thing ever. Aww, don't you love how she and Eric always take such good care of each other? Always looking out for each other, always there for each other. So fluffy. :D

15. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Definitely impressed by the illistration Luce!! & you are a great writer!! I loved you SYG fic!! It was so intune to how they are feeling on the show!!

I'm with you guys on the muse issue. Mine was MIA for like 2 mths before I was inspired to write ANYTHING!!! But she's finally back & i'm writing again! YAY! And I am going to try and at least attempt the christmas fic but I don't know how good it will be or if I'll even get it done.

I really hope this is the episode where Calleigh is worried about Eric!! It would be great as a follow up to SYG! I'll watch tonights epi purely for the hope that this scene will be in it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.