Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Drew is completely creepy on all levels. His facial expressions indicate that he's up to no good especially when it comes to Stella. You all might be right on him, he might be using Stella to go after Mac for unknown reasons.

When Drew is finally obliterated, maybe something in the vein of chapter 8 of "Trapped SMacked Style" could become canon (at least in darkest corners our heads) and then a shocked looking Mac opens season five and we see Stella finally emerge from under their blanket just like Peyton a season earlier. :devil: X 256

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, no worries Yas! Honestly I think that was just Stella being a good person...not in anyway caring about Drew in particular...she just doesn't like to come across rude to people in general and I am pretty sure that Drew won't be anything other than a person in general to her! She's too smart to fall for his smarmy creepy crap! Way too smart!

:lol: Sorry Cate babes, I'm not laughing at you...I just swear I called this like a long time ago! ;) But yeah I totally think you're right...I am convinced Drew is using Stella to get to Mac...even if there is nothing "formal" or "official" between Smacked anyone can see the way they feel about eachother and creepy though he may be, I think Drew is pretty smart (hate admitting that! :p ) and so I think he easily sees how Mac and Stella feel about eachother...and so he figures the easiest way to get to Mac is to go through Stella, first he tried to steal her and since he couldn't do that, then he went to using her to pass along his messages and tricks...I totally think you're right and I cannot wait to see how this next week goes and see what kind of hopefully lovely Smacked moments we'll get!! :D :D

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

My Thoughts:

I hate Drew, I hope he frys. You can tell he's honestly using Stella to get to Mac. And its sad, really, but of course, if we notice something there, he notices something there, HELLO, theres something THERE. Smacked pwns, baby!

Next week is gonna rock, I can feel it!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Next week is TOTALLY gonna rock Lynny I definitely agree! ;)

And yeah Drew sucks...just plain sucks! :p And yeah the fact that dumbbutt notices enough between Smacked to think he can get to Mac through her, means that this thing we see not only exists...but that the PTB realize it too...cuz they're the ones who made Drew use Stella meaning they know Smacked exists meaning they themselves are Smacked shippers...now if you all followed that, you're brilliant! :lol:

Smacked does indeed pwn babes!

And by the way I think Drew will get his butt kicked by both Mac and Stella so no worries on him getting his! ;)

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah, Drew's smart. And is a coward.

If he has a beef with Mac, then why not confront him straight up? He knows that Mac will not back down from him and will "fight" him equally as strong. But instead, he hides behind the gifts and the calls, and Stella.

On that part, it's pretty smart of him. Not only hurting Mac (maybe he planned to hurt him physically) but also mess with his head. And Stella's as well.

;;edit;;
    UPDATE
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654112/15/Im_Going_Home

6. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Wow, all this stuff looks interesting! I can't wait for next weeks eppy and I won't even be able to watch it! :lol:

7. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

8. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

That is really really good!!!! You can just feel the chemistry

9. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Wow! :D kismet, that's really beautiful :)

I'm really curious how the search with al these puzzles brings Mac and Stella together. In that way are Mac and Stella the same; they just want to catch the bad guy and see them burn :devil: I just love our two :rolleyes:

10. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Wow! Kismet! I am amazed! This is frakkin' brillant! LOVE it!! :D I can't believe you actually painted it onto your WALL! That's the kind of SMACK-addiction I like! ;) :lol:

As for next week... even when this whole HIV thing was on, I wasn't so excited Smackwise like I am now. I mean this whole thing (and I think for soooo long now that Drew is using Stella to hit Mac) could get us major SMACK. I mean MAJOR!! SMACK!!! :devil:

TPTB are doing all of this huge story line, they might really have interest of giving us sth very special in the very end of that storyline. I can't think of just one reason they brush this off without any kind of notification. They have been quite "giving" already with SMACK moments this season. And like I said, it's Season 4. It's time... finally. :D :devil:

Oh and before I forget it... kiss, Kiss, KISS, KIIISSSSSS!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cate I already reviewed your update on ff.net...but I just wanted to tell you again how brilliant your writing is babes! ;) Now please babes, get Smacked together already...pretty please! ;)

And yeah Drew is a wussy coward...he doesn't stand up to Mac like a man, but hides behind Stella like a scared little boy...a somewhat smart one sure, but he doesn't stand a chance against THE Mac Taylor! And add to that Stella's brilliance and both of them in their willingness to do anything for eachother and basically Drew has no chance! :D That's teamwork and ya, Gotta love that! :D

Kismet like everyone's said...wow, that's amazing! Well done! ;)

And yeah...Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, KISS!! :lol: :lol:

12. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Haven't been checking here a lot. Damn skating (I'm talking 15 hours over the weekend, breaking in new skates!)

Cate: Reviewed and loved it! Moy bien :p

Kismet: Loved the painting! Wish i was that talented!

Viva la SMack!

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! KISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Like I said, I love ya.. and I promise, that'll be the one of the -- if not THE -- final angst part of "Home". :)

14. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

Hey, thank you for the comments :D
    It's sad, the wall is going to be teared down today...that's why I was allowed to paint on it.

OOOOOOOOOOOH I can't wait to see the epppp!!!! I know I already said that, but a week just takes so long! They have spoiled us with Smacked moments this season. LOVE IT! And I agree with all that's been said about Drew. He's nothing compared to Mac

15. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

JI-ing here! Hehehe I love angst (oh so EMOtive) but I'm ready for some SMacking :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Kismet : You can't tear down the wall! It would be an insult to humanity! :(

Kiss, kiss, kiss, KISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.