Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

that's pretty freaky. I was thinking the other day that they should of had a Christmas related theme in one of the episodes nearing, duh, obviously Christmas :lol:. And like Dizz mentioned, after 8 seasons, I too am amazed they hadn't done one.

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Supernatural's about to do one after three seasons, Doctor Who has done two, it's well and truly time we saw a CSI Christmas centric episode. It would be very interesting to see what happens during the holiday season in Vegas.

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Well, we definitely wouldn't get an xmas ep with the strike now... But also, it'd probably be controversial somehow because not everyone who watches CSI celebrates xmas.

Although, a holiday ep of some sorts would be interesting. :D

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well that is why I mentioned a Holiday episode, not necessarily just portraying Christmas. I think it would be interesting to see what Vegas is like during the holidays too.

5. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Er...other shows have done Christmas episodes. I realize that not everyone celebrates the holiday, but it's such a commonplace thing...I think those that don't celebrate it have just gotten used to the fact that it appears on tv.

Have the other CSI shows done xmas eps? I seem to recall NY doing one where we saw Christmas decorations...

6. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I have a feeling that NY has done one too. Can't remember which season, though. I don't think Miami has done one as yet. Of the three, I really do want to see a Vegas one, though. I remember reading somewhere that the crime rate goes up during the holidays, and it would just be great to see the lab decked out with decorations. I can just see mistletoe in the lab... *casts a sideways look at Hodges*

7. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

new york did one last season, episode 12 ;) It was a great eppy. They showed christmas lights, and snow. Every season, they always have one or two snowy episodes, since snow is another variable to the crime scenes.

8. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

A hoilday ep. would be great because it wasn't never shown yet it CSI: Las Vegas.

9. LibertyBell

Yeah, Silent Night, that's the one I was thinking of. On the other hand, NY is the only one far enough north to have snow, and so I can definitely understand why they wouldn't do a Miami one (decorations or no deocrations, it still might be hard to tell or look weird. I realize the south celebrates it too, just saying, it would look off). But I could see Vegas doing it, they'd just have to keep all the scenes at nighttime (which they could do, since, y'know, they're the graveyard shift :lol:).

Anyway, anybody got any new spoilers?

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^I doubt we're really going to get any new spoilers due to the writer's strike. But was has it been reported here yet that Jewel is going to be on CSI?

11. LibertyBell

Yeah, I know, that was just my lame attempt to get us back on topic. :rolleyes:

I did hear that actually. That's the rodeo episode, right?

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REMINDER: Schedule listed (subject to change as always).

11/29/07 (#802) A La Cart REPEAT

12/6/07 (#809) Cockroaches NEW
    12/13/07 (#810) Lying Down with Dogs NEW

I have brought up the thread for "A La Cart". ;)

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The late John Wayne's grandson Brendan Wayne will be featured in an episode set to air in January, called "BULL" partly filmed here in Las Vegas, I was so irritated that they were here, and I read about it the next day :mad:

ARTICLE

14. PisceanPal23

PisceanPal23 Victim

As far as I know, there are three new eppis that I know anything about.
    That's the new one Cockroaches (which is Warrickcentric, as far as I can tell...with lots of drama stemming from that, and is deep-rooted with the mob and a new recurring character)...oh no, I hope its not a Lady Heather rip-off!!

Lying Down With The Dogs (which continues the Warrick storyline...cleans it up a bit and is about...well, dogs)

And Bull (which is, surprisingly, about bulls:p)

I guess the writers strike has done away with anything else spoiler and beyond. And as to the holiday thing, I agree with LibertyBell...it'd be kinda odd seeing a Christmas in Las Vegas without snow.

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I still just pray this writer's strike ends soon. Only having 3 episodes left is torture to know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.