Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I think her is still with her but I dont know for sure.

I have a question for you guys. When the "focus" of the show comes back to Ryan. (You know how they focused of Ryan with the nail and eye problem, then when he was fired. Then Natalia and her ex-husband. Then Eric and the shooting. Then Horatio and his son. Then Calleigh...) So when it finally goes back to Ryan, what do you predict his "problem" will be?

Do you think they are ever going to mention the gambling problem again?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D

2. i_ht_wolfe

i_ht_wolfe Victim

stupid UK is only on season five so this week i saw an episode (not sure what it was called) but the clothes he was wearing were terrible! Although I noticed that no matter what he wears he is still hott, but they should still fire the people who choose what he wears and make him wear those t-shirts everyone loves.

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I love Jon/Ryan in shirts. so sexxxy. I can't wait for another Ryan epidoes. He should have a storyline coming up soon. I'm sure we'll find out later in the the seson.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm hoping for more Ryan storyline soon as well. Mkaes it more fun with he's flexing his muscles though out the entire ep.

Saw the promo again tonight and it definetly looked like he was wearing a t-shirt. But then again promos are deciving. *crosses fingers for t-shirt*

5. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

It seems like everyone else has had a turn at a storyline recently - it's time for a Ryan-centred one!

Maybe it's time to throw in a discussion question too? I think about Ryan storylines a lot, so what would you want to happen on the show? What sort of storyline should he be involved in? How could we find out more about his background?

IMO, there's been a serious lack of backstory about Ryan. :( We know lots about Calleigh and Eric, but hardly anything about Ryan. It's a terrible oversight.

ETA. That UK episode was Bloodline. His jacket was awful! I've got nothing against the blue jacket and orange shirt combination, but the jacket was all gathered in at the bottom and puffed out at the back like an old man's jacket. Horrible! He should have got rid of the jacket and stuck with the shirt and trousers. Those round-necked shirts cling nicely. :p

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree, Ali, there does need to be more back story with Ryan. We even see current events going on with the others and Ryan just hangs in the background waiting.

It's about time we learn more about his Uncle Ron, his sibling with the kid he had Calleigh buy the Ipod for, and his relationshp with his parents/reast of possible family.

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I've heard a couple things about maybe some family in the future but nothing really certain.

There is a big marathon of CSI:Miami on today, its the earlier seasons. Ahh the days of Ryan in the sweater vest, Shoot out, then into the days of the suit. I like to watch his transitions over again :lol:

8. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

hey guys!! its been a couple weeks or so since i have posted..sorry i have been busy busy! but all is good, and im back!!

9. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I would love to see some backstory on Ryan. There is so much to his character that they could explore.

Wolfe_Angel - Welcome back!

10. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

I believe we've talked about Ryan's sibling(s) before, hope you don't mind me bringing it up again :D - would you prefer Ryan having a brother or sister? & does Ryan seem more like an older or younger brother?

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I've been wondering about his sibling ever since they mentioned he had a niece. I think i'd like to see him have an older brother. He just kind of seems like the baby of the family. I'm really dying to find out more about his Uncle Ron. I have a feeling it's him that makes Ryan have the job in his blood. They said he had an uncle that was a safe cracker. Maybe he was and did bad things but then turned good and got into law enforcement using his gift for safe cracking like Ryan did. I think we might get lucky and hear about him this season. *crosses fingers*

12. purplecat17

purplecat17 Hit and Run

I think it is time that they give us more insight into Ryan's family. I mean we know alot more about the other character's families. We know about Calleigh's dad, Eric's sister, Natalia's sister, and H's son.... but what do we know about Ryan and his family? :confused:not alot.. we know that he has a sibling with a daughter and that he has an Uncle Ron that lives in Miami and can crack safes... I really hope they do give us insight into his family especially since Ryan is my favorite lol :)... but anyway... on the question asked by loyal2wolfe, i see Ryan more as a younger brother... i really don't know why.. it just seems that way lol :lol:

13. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I suppose, since he has a niece old enough for an iPod, that he must have an older sibling. I kind of like the idea of him as the oldest of a whole bunch - a real chaotic family. And as the family grew and got more chaotic, his OCD developed because he couldn't do with the chaos. That's just my fantasy.

14. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

..guys..where do you have all these pics from ryan in a suit?? :D

15. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

Sorry,but the onlyone site about JT is http://jonathan-togo.com/??
    I've not found the pictures of the icons and banners of Twiztid4Togo or Csi_Kat or others...what's your source?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.