Sara/Greg #12 - Smiles Don't Lie.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Radical618, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh that is such a great idea! I'm definitely gonna write a letter! And tomorrow I'll work on a new banner!
    Guys, we're officially awesome! I don't know about the other shippers, but I do know that Sandle will never die because of us! :)
    I'll go to bed now, it's already late. See you!

SANDLE - The Ship of Hope

2. Skell

Skell Rookie

SaraStar, I think that's a GREAT idea! The banner AND the letter! I'm getting excited just thinking about the two. It'll take me time to do the banner, but definitely expect a letter written from Greg to Sara. :3

I'll go add that line to my sig, now...

EDIT: I’m going to be posting a fic tonight on Greg’s reaction to Sara’s absence. It’s going to be many chapters, because it will go through how he finds out, how he tries to deal, and prove to himself that he is “the better man,” and that if Sara were his, she wouldn’t have found reason to leave.

The only reason why I’m not posting it now is because my account is too new on fanfiction.net… sooo… yeah. :3 But right now I have to go to a wedding. D: See you guys then!

3. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Diddly-doo...I've had a pretty sucky time with my ships lately...okay some background here, I pick losing things. When I watch horse racing the horse I pick usually comes in dead last. I picked the obvious LSU over Arkansas this weekend and somehow Arkansas managed to beat the number one team (I am taking this beef to the NCAA football thread)...but it's not just sports I can't pick. I started shipping Remus/Tonks in Harry Potter and BOOM! they die. Now look what happens when I start shipping Sandle.

With my luck maybe y'all should push me overboard. I'm bad juju or something. I mean...heck of a birthday present ('course I've got 'til Tuesday for that to improve)

But that writing contest seems like it will make some happy stuff come back. I'd star writing on one, but I'm up to my eyeballs in loose ends of my already started fics. I'm looking forward to them though.

...Wouldn't it be great if Greg hunted Sara down and confessed his feelings to her?...sigh...

4. PisceanPal23

PisceanPal23 Victim

Ahh...finally, in a place where people think like ME!!! Yeah, I felt I needed to come here after last nights Greg anger issues with the boss-man. It most definately stems from Sara being gone. Even if you discount the fact that Greg maybe even in the SLIGHTEST lost his crush for Sara (which, we all know, he DIDN'T) he was still one of her best friends.

Remember all, in the last episodes leading to Sara's departure, he was the only one with her since, 'Go To Hell'. I look for this stuff. It's what I live for:D Come on, they are so obvious!!!

I have to add that Sandle: The Ship Of Hope to my signature.....*runs off to fix new signature*

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Oh, miss Em, if you think your ship-picking abilities have sucked, you haven't heard mine! :lol: Seriously, pretty much every ship I've ever picked has never gotten together. From anime, to cartoon to drama. Granted I don't ship alot but still! And on the off-chance I ship a couple that's established as canon, I end up not liking how the guy treats the girl and I ship her and someone else (no not just GSR. It happened to me with Sailor Moon... Heh. Baka Mamoru. [​IMG])

You'd think all that sadness and heartache would teach me a lesson, but no... I continue rooting for the nice guy in a world where bad boys are lusted after and guys with crushes are left dangling. :( (But my bad luck may finally come to an end; it seems like in another, recent animated fandom of mine the ship I have actually shipped from the beginning of the series may actually get together! *gasp* :eek:)

If I had to sing a song, you'd see you're not the only one who's been wrong... (I've been watching alot of musical clips on Youtube lately, so bear with me. :D)

Since I was young,
    Watching for fun.
    Before I knew "ships" and "romance".
    I'd choose the guy
    Hopelessly shy,
    The underdog she would ignore...

I'd wish she would see
    That he could be
    Her one and only chance.
    But despite it all,
    Past ships that would fall,
    My romantic hopes will still soar!

New fandoms come
    Old fandoms go,
    A treasured few stay close to me and grow...

*Big finish*

So I hope you all know,
    Why it is I act so,
    Positive and upbeat
    Even when things seem bleak,
    'Cuz through thick and through thin
    When it seems we can't win...

Please do not mope...
    When shows seem to go soap...
    And rivals call you "dope"...
    'Cuz we're the ship of ho-o-ope!

*phew*

So with that in mind, I welcome the newest sandle shipper: PisceanPal23! [​IMG] A newbie from Canada, cool! :cool: And you added the new sandle mantra into your sig! Double cool, hun! Cookies for you! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hopefully the other regulars will do so soon. *hint hint*

6. Skell

Skell Rookie

That is a perfect idea for a fic. :3 You should have a go at that!
    And speaking of fics... here's the beginning of one!

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/live_preview.php?storyid=3913266&chapter=1/

Two chapters are up. I HOPE to be posting a new chapter or two every week. :3

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hi guys! First of all I'd like to express how happy I am that the thread is yet again up and running beautifully. We are on fire! :D Wohoop! And I'd like to give the warmest welcome to Skell. *shares positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian* Oh, how I miss newbies popping in the thread. :D Have fun here and I see that you already are. :) Stay active and if you have any questions feel free to ask. :) By the way, I'm Pau short for Paula. :) JUst call me, Pau, it's much easier. :lol:

And another big big welcome to PisceanPal23. *shares a fresh batch of cookies and Blue Hawaiian*

I saw you guys changing your siggys and decided to change mine too. :) I'll just wait for the time I can have my Photoshop back so I can make Sandle graphics again and possible a "hope" signature. :) I just added the song "Our Song" because I just love that song. Can suit Sandle too, I think :)

That would be great! An awesome epi that would be. ;)

You rock! :D Oh, Naz, I missed you too. Glad you dropped by here! And thanks for the positive attitude that's definitely what we need. *stuffs a handful of positivty cookies in her mouth* :D

Oh, Skell, I'd love to read your fic but I can't view it. Umm.. it's kind of hard for me to explain but please bear with me. Tehee. :) I think you have to go to the main page of the CSI fics and find yours. Then is you find your fic, take the link from there. Sorry, if it's difficult to understand I'm not good with giving directions. Maybe someone else can you tell what to do. But I would love to read it. :)

8. Skell

Skell Rookie

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aww Pau, I'm so glad to see that song in your signature. I love Taylor Swift's music and especially that song, it's so cute. Do you also know "Stay Beautiful"? I think that fits Sandle very well too. :)

EDIT: I made this blend, to promote our Ship of Hope!

[​IMG]

I was also wondering if anyone knows where I can find screencaps from Sounds of Silence, this scene where Greg enters the room and waves at Sara? I wanna use that for another blend, but PureJorja only has the screencap from Sara, and none of Greg. Could anyone help me?

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Oh Eva, that is just wonderful! I love it! (Wonder if it'll work as a desktop background..?)
    I'm so glad this thread is alive, we're the positivity ship again! I'm sure Greg would be proud of us for not giving up - because he doesn't give up either. He never will!

Edited: Like my signature banner? :)

11. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Oh, wow, Skell's fic and Eva's picture, they totally brightened my mood. 'Course, the fact that tomarrow's my 16th birthday doesn't hurt anything :D

I'd work on a new fic, but I think I'll finish up that other fic with the characters based on me and my friends...that I don't remember the name of.

If anyone else wants to run with my idea, do it. Won't bother me any.

Oh, and I love the banner.

So, I missed the last episode I hear that Greg's reaction was a bit, um...lacking, yes?

12. Skell

Skell Rookie

Eva, what a gorgeous picture! I definitely like what color you chose to set the mood of the picture... amazingly done. :3 How long did that take you?

SandleDL, lovely banner. I really want to make one, now! :D

And araSgerG, if you don't mind, maybe when I'm done with this fic I can pursue your idea. All credit of the idea given to you, of course. :3 It just seems like such a touching idea to let go! [and great idea for a screen name, too. :D]

Oh, and here's the scoop on the last episode:
    Due to Sara's departure, everyone in the lab is comforting Grissom. The feel he is very hurt about the situation, which he is [since the story is GSR... eh.]; however, Greg doesn't comfort Grissom as the two pass each other in the hallway. The conversation goes something like this:
    "G'night, Greg."
    "Yeah, whatever."
    And that's all of the Greg/Grissom interaction/reality scene we see of Greg. Greg has more airtime, but in Hodge's game.

There should be a clip of the episode floating around the website containing Greg and Grissom's exchange. Technically, we don't know why Greg is snappy at Grissom... but us Sandle shippers have an idea. :3

Hope that helped! Sorry it was so long; I started to have fun typing it. xP

13. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Oh come on... even us GSR shippers know why Greg is pissed with Grissom. He blames Grissom!

14. Skell

Skell Rookie

You think that's it, but a lot of people say he's grumpy after a long day at work.
    I agree with your idea, though. :3

15. Skell

Skell Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.